PDA

View Full Version : Obamaprompter is now truely qualified for POTUS

OldMercsRule
05-25-2010, 09:58 AM
Since BJ Clinton firmly established felony for personal reasons as a prerequisite for an operating dim wit Democrat POTUS, the logical cornclusion would be to expect any dim wit Democrat (with the normal Liberal media devotion), to follow suit.

Looks like it has happened..........

If Sestak is telling the truth, (n' pols rarely do), 18USC-600 looks to have been violated.

Now FINALLY it looks like Obamaprompter, (the greenhorn head of the Chicago machine), is fully qualified to lead us.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/politicolive/0510/Sestak_confirms_WH_job_offer_to_get_out_of_Senate_ race.html?showall

Little-Acorn
05-25-2010, 10:56 AM
This looks like a job for..........

INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISTS!!!!!!

Who's first? Step right up, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN..... this apple is ripe for the plucking!

(silence)

(Crickets chirping)

Anybody...?

Anybody...?

:poke:

Abbey Marie
05-25-2010, 11:31 AM
Yup, crickets. :laugh2:

OldMercsRule
05-25-2010, 01:15 PM
Fox news OH NO is reporting it and Karl Rove and Newt are talking about it on Fox!!!!

Little-Acorn
05-25-2010, 01:45 PM
Fox news OH NO is reporting it and Karl Rove and Newt are talking about it on Fox!!!!

Reporting it is one thing.

Digging deep, finding ALL the facts, and reporting that, is "Investigative Journalism".

Is Fox doing that?

(and, is anyone else?)

OldMercsRule
05-25-2010, 07:46 PM
Reporting it is one thing.

Digging deep, finding ALL the facts, and reporting that, is "Investigative Journalism".

Is Fox doing that?

(and, is anyone else?)

Since there is only one person who got the offer, (Sestak), who made a definitive statement on "Meet the Press", and he is refusing more detail, it would seem a prosecuter with suponea power is the only way to find out, as a dim wit Democrat Congress is not likely to do so.

Any one in the Administration who is foolish enough to talk is admitting a crime that Fox is stating is a felony.

The non Fox press maybe able to escalate pressure by reporting the statement.

OldMercsRule
05-28-2010, 10:00 AM
Looks like the original party to make felony a qualification for dim wit Democrat POTUS was in the mix all along. Hmmmmmm........

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/plum-line/2010/05/exclusive_white_house_asked_cl_1.html

"EXCLUSIVE: White House asked Clinton to talk to Sestak about Senate run
Senior White House advisers asked former President Bill Clinton to talk to Joe Sestak about whether he was serious about running for Senate, and to feel out whether he'd be open to other alternatives, according to sources familiar with the situation.

But the White House maintains that the Clinton-Sestak discussions were informal, according to the sources. The White House, under pressure to divulge the specifics of its interactions with Sestak, will release a formal statement later today outlining their version of events, including Clinton's involvement."

Gaffer
05-28-2010, 10:55 AM
When in trouble fall back on clinton if you can't blame Bush. The man that can do no wrong even when he does according to the media.

OldMercsRule
06-02-2010, 06:00 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100602/ap_on_el_se/us_colorado_senate

"WASHINGTON – The Obama administration dangled the possibility of a government job for former Colorado House Speaker Andrew Romanoff last year in hopes he would forgo a challenge to Democratic Sen. Michael Bennet, officials said Wednesday, just days after the White House admitted orchestrating a job offer in the Pennsylvania Senate race"

N' who woulda thunk..... A Chicago Thug that acts like a ....... ya know......a Chicago Thug..... Too bad he lacks experience in actually running somethin'....

Bet all the people who voted fer "hope n' change" are real happy with the rudderless ship we are all on........ pffffffffft....burp :laugh2:

Binky
06-02-2010, 06:26 PM
You know, I was just sittin' here strainin' my brain, thinkin', and I'm wonderin', where do ex-presidents go when they are no longer the prez? I know some join groups etc., while others have had libraries built and named after them. Soooooo...........what actually do they do? Seems to me they'd get in each others way at functions and such, with each still draggin' along behind them their agendas........You know..........baggage....:laugh2:

Do they ever really retire? Or do they keep one hand in the till, so to speak, to keep updated on what is going on?

And how can any human on this planet take Bill Clinton seriously knowing what we all know about his BJ and the girl??????????:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Binky
06-02-2010, 06:33 PM
Since BJ Clinton firmly established felony for personal reasons as a prerequisite for an operating dim wit Democrat POTUS, the logical cornclusion would be to expect any dim wit Democrat (with the normal Liberal media devotion), to follow suit.

Looks like it has happened..........

If Sestak is telling the truth, (n' pols rarely do), 18USC-600 looks to have been violated.

Now FINALLY it looks like Obamaprompter, (the greenhorn head of the Chicago machine), is fully qualified to lead us.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/politicolive/0510/Sestak_confirms_WH_job_offer_to_get_out_of_Senate_ race.html?showall

My vote is for you to keep diggin' in hopes of finding some really great news..... Dig away, mr. investigative repo..... Find the lowdown dirty details...and then report back to us....:laugh2::laugh2:

OldMercsRule
06-04-2010, 12:23 PM
My vote is for you to keep diggin' in hopes of finding some really great news..... Dig away, mr. investigative repo..... Find the lowdown dirty details...and then report back to us....:laugh2::laugh2:

So I take it ya don't like my posts....... Alrighty then....

Abbey Marie
06-04-2010, 01:32 PM
So I take it ya don't like my posts....... Alrighty then....

Not sure she mean that, but in any event, I and many others do like them so please post away! :beer: