PDA

View Full Version : Big explosion in iran Jan 12

Gaffer
01-17-2007, 08:01 PM
It's still un confirmed. I read a bit about it on antimullah.com but it seems there was a big blast in kennar a potential nuke test site in iran. It was an explosion that was felt up to 100 kilometers away according to the report.

The hilarious part is iran said it was a UFO that crashed and exploded. Now there's a cover story for an atomic bomb if I ever heard one. Gotta see if anyone else has anything on this. Antimullahs sources include iranian dissidents through emails and phone calls. So he's looking for more info there too.

Gunny
01-17-2007, 11:32 PM
It's still un confirmed. I read a bit about it on antimullah.com but it seems there was a big blast in kennar a potential nuke test site in iran. It was an explosion that was felt up to 100 kilometers away according to the report.

The hilarious part is iran said it was a UFO that crashed and exploded. Now there's a cover story for an atomic bomb if I ever heard one. Gotta see if anyone else has anything on this. Antimullahs sources include iranian dissidents through emails and phone calls. So he's looking for more info there too.

We're talking about people who deny the Holocaust ever happened. Why not a UFO?:laugh:

dirt mcgirt
01-18-2007, 12:35 AM
Here's all I could find from sources other than blogs around Jan. 12. I don't know how credible any of them are, but it's something.

Iran: Explosion in Tehran square kills 1
Tehran, Jun. 12 - Minutes ago an explosion was heard in the Iranian capital Tehran.

The blast occured near Imam Hossein Square at 08:30 pm Tehran time.

One elderly man reportedly died and three were wounded in the blast, which Iran's state-run news agency said occurred when a bomb concealed in a dustbin exploded.

This morning four other explosions rocked the city of Ahwaz, southern Iran, leaving at least eight people dead and dozens injured.

In statements to news agencies, Iran's main opposition group, the People's Mojahedin, denied involvement in any of the incidents.
http://www.iranfocus.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2368

Quake hits Mianeh in northwestern Iran
Tehran, Jan 12, IRNA-A mild tremor measuring 3.7 on the Richter scale jolted outskirts of the city of Mianeh in the northwestern province of East Azarbaijan on Thursday night.
The seismological base of the Geophysics Institute of Tehran University registered the quake at 21:55 hours local time (1825 GMT).
The quake was epicentered in an area measuring 47.83 degrees in longitude and 37.60 degrees in latitude, the report added.
There are no reports of any casualty or damage to property caused by the quake.
Iran is often hit by quakes of varying magnitudes as it sits on some of the world's most active seismic faultlines.
http://www.payvand.com/news/07/jan/1143.html

3 Blasts Rock Southwestern Iran
TEHRAN (Fars News Agency)- Three giant explosions scared many people to death in the southwestern city of Khorramshahr in Khuzestan province Thursday morning.

The panicked crowd poured to the streets after three blasts at 11:50, 11:51 and 11:52 hours local time rocked the port city.

Khorramshahr Governor Mohammad Ali Shirali told FNA that the three explosions this morning were caused by a landmine diffusion operation in a field in the vicinity of Khorramshahr.

He further assured that the city had already been informed of the blasts through the mass media.

"We are decisive to clean all the mine fields in the area in a bid to restore normal conditions in this region and pave the ground for the economic prosperity of Khorramshahr and the surrounding villages and areas," he reminded.

The official further stressed that the giant blasts were caused due to the great pile of defused mines gathered in the field at the time of explosion.

It is now 2 years that landmine diffusion units of the Islamic Republic army defused and cleaned the field in Shalamcheh, nearby Khorramshahr in southwestern Iran, and more than 60 explosions have so far rocked the city of Khorramshahr in the said period.

The landmine fields are a remnant of the past, when Iraq imposed 8 years of war and bloodshed on Iran.

Officials always claim that the local TV and radio station is informed of the plan in advance, but FNA reporter said that the local TV and radio station does not usually broadcast such news for unknown reasons, adding that uncalled explosions have been a routine and typical of the diffusion teams in the last two years.

The Iranian Defense Minister Mostafa Mohammad Najjar recently said that the diffusion operation in Khorramshahr will continue for the next four years.
http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=8510210160

UFO Observed in Western Iran
TEHRAN (Fars News Agency)- A radiant unidentified flying object was observed in the sky of Central Sepidar in the vicinity of Bouyer Ahmad in western Iran at 19:00 hours local time (15:30 GMT) Monday.

Witnesses told FNA that the object has been observed for one complete hour while moving southwards.

In a similar incident last Wednesday, an Unidentified Flying Object crashed in Barrez Mounts in the central province of Kerman.

Deputy Governor General of Kerman province Abulghassem Nasrollahi told FNA that the crash, which was followed by an explosion and a thick spiral of smoke, has caused no casualties or damage to properties.

He further denied earlier reports that the explosion has been the result of a plane or chopper crash, reminding that all the passing aircrafts have been reported as sound and safe.

The official further stated that investigations were underway by police and other relevant authorities in this regard.

While other reports spoke of meteors, Nasrollahi said there were no conclusive witnesses in that regard, yet he did not dismiss the possibility that the crash has been caused by a meteor.

Eye-witnesses assured that the explosion has been caused as a result of the crash of a radiant unidentified flying object onto the ground.

Meantime, an informed source told FNA that the object has been on fire and there has been thick smoke coming out of it prior to the crash, concluding that the object couldn't have been a meteor as meteors do not smoke.

The source also said that the crash has been witnessed by people in several cities, and mentioned that the rendezvous point was located 100 kilometers from the provincial capital city of Kerman.

He said that people in the city of Rafsanjan also reported to have witnessed a similar incident several days ago.

Similar crash incidents have been witnessed frequently during the last year all across Iran, and officials believe that the objects could be spy planes or a hi-tech espionage device.
http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=8510260591

dirt mcgirt
01-18-2007, 12:37 AM
I've seen reports that Iran has claimed to have shot down a US spy drone. Maybe that could explain the UFO report. Could be a combination of the bomb, the spy drone, and an earthquake resulting in rumors of a nuclear detonation. I'd think that our satellites are monitoring Iran for any nuclear detonations and we would have come forward to the world with anything to further the case of sanctions or military action against Iran if it had happened. The US MSM hasn't picked up on this, so who knows.

Nate
01-18-2007, 12:41 AM
Controlled demolition planned by the Bush/NeoCon/Zionazi Crime Cabal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh:

Gaffer
01-18-2007, 05:29 PM
Thanks dirt, good find. Makes some sense now as I too believe the government would be all over this. And no way they could set off a nuke without our knowing it. The UFO issue is interesting though.

Nate
01-19-2007, 02:13 AM
Maybe it was the 12th Imam making his triumphant return :laugh:

Gaffer
01-19-2007, 04:43 PM
Maybe it was the 12th Imam making his triumphant return :laugh:

:lol: Good one. Ahmalittlehitler missed his chance on that one.