PDA

View Full Version : The level of Obama hate here in unbelievable

gabosaurus
05-26-2010, 04:25 PM
And to think you people used to rag on me for "hating Bush." And how all my threads blamed Bush for something, insulted him or showed disrespect.
Yet I come in today and see the top five thread in this forum:

Obama To Skip Memorial Day at Arlington
red states rule

Is Obama a legal president??
waterrescuedude2000

Heckler Confront Obama
namvet

Time to impeach Obama??
waterrescuedude2000

Obama's Approval Hit All Time Low
red states rule

-----------------
Can we can say "hypocrites"? Because you are all it.

stephanie
05-26-2010, 04:37 PM
:laugh2:

cry me a friggen river. we haven't started calling him shrub, Chimpy or Bushhitler yet, so this so called level of hate still doesn't compare to what you and your fellow liburls had for Bush.

LiberalNation
05-26-2010, 04:42 PM
don't forget he's the antichrist cuz he's a black dude and we're a bunch of racists.

stephanie
05-26-2010, 04:48 PM
don't forget he's the antichrist cuz he's a black dude and we're a bunch of racists.

ummmmmk:tinfoil:

gabosaurus
05-26-2010, 04:50 PM

cry me a friggen river. we haven't started calling him shrub, Chimpy or Bushhitler yet, so this so called level of hate still doesn't compare to what you and your fellow liburls had for Bush.

Of course, Obama has yet to allow our country to be attacked or invaded a sovereign country yet.

stephanie
05-26-2010, 04:56 PM
Of course, Obama has yet to allow our country to be attacked or invaded a sovereign country yet.

oh really. and what will you say if or when we are attacted again under his watch?
Oh what a wonderful job the Obama did "trying to prevent" it.
all you lefties are the two faced hypocrites little girl.
deal with it.

Gaffer
05-26-2010, 05:43 PM
oh really. and what will you say if or when we are attacted again under his watch?
Oh what a wonderful job the Obama did "trying to prevent" it.
all you lefties are the two faced hypocrites little girl.
deal with it.

The dark lord is too busy letting other countries invade our sovereign country to be bothered with invasions of his own.

Missileman
05-26-2010, 05:58 PM

There have been at least 3 terrorist attacks while Obama has been president. If they hadn't been totally inept bomb builders, 2 of the 3 attacks would have resulted in hundreds of deaths.

REDWHITEBLUE2
05-26-2010, 06:00 PM
And to think you people used to rag on me for "hating Bush." And how all my threads blamed Bush for something, insulted him or showed disrespect.
OK let me answer these for you

Obama To Skip Memorial Day at Arlington -very UnAmerican of him
red states rule

Is Obama a legal president?? HELL NO
waterrescuedude2000

Heckler Confront Obama OH SHIT no soft ball questions for TelePrompTer prez
namvet

Time to impeach Obama?? It was Nov 08
waterrescuedude2000

Obama's Approval Hit All Time Low NO Surprise here
red states rule

-----------------
Can we can say "hypocrites"? Because you are all it. the only hypocrite in here is you and your obama kool aid drunk Liberal Buddies

red states rule
05-26-2010, 06:17 PM

red states rule

waterrescuedude2000

Heckler Confront Obama
namvet

Time to impeach Obama??
waterrescuedude2000

red states rule

-----------------

Gabby, I will attempt to have a serious discussion with you. I will comment on the threads I posted on (the ones I started)

On Obama's approval rating, how is it hate to report the fact a majority of voters are turning against him?

Is it any wonder why?

Obama ran on how Bush's "reckless spending" got us into such an economic mess. Yet what has Obama and the Dems done since taking office? They have taken the national debt to over $13 trillion and annual deficits of over $1.4 Trillion

Bailouts after bailouts, a stimulus to add jobs which has done nothing except keep state government workers on the payroll

More then 60% want Obamacare repealed, and the same number support the AZ immigration law. Yet Obama rammed it thru and attacked anyone who disagrees with him

Obama supported the Dem in VA, MA, NJ, and PA - and they all lost

When voters turn out and express their opposition they are attacked as racists and Nazi's

So why would anyone expect Obama's approval numbers NOT to be talked about?

As far as my theard on Obama skipping ANC on Memorial Day - again why is that hate? Obama does not have time to honor the fallen men and women who keeps this country safe - but he has time to take in Paul McCartney concert.

It shows he does not have respect for members of the military, and shows his vacation is more important to him

I do NOT hate anyone Gabby - with the possible exception of Virgil - except the terrorists who want all of us dead. But now even Obama will not call them terrorists - and even no longer uses the term war on terror

OK Gabby, the ball is in your court - so lets have a civil and reasonable discussion on our different opinions

stephanie
05-26-2010, 06:35 PM
Redstate, you got more patience than I do.

best of luck to ya.:laugh2:

red states rule
05-26-2010, 06:38 PM
Redstate, you got more patience than I do.

best of luck to ya.:laugh2:

I try to have civil talks with liberals. Gabby has reached out to me in PM's so I will give her the benefit of the doubt Stephanie

I hope she accepts the invite and we can have thoughtful debate on the issues she has brought up

stephanie
05-26-2010, 06:39 PM
I try to have civil talks with liberals. Gabby has reached out to me in PM's so I will give her the benefit of the doubt Stephanie

I hope she accepts the invite and we can have thoughtful debate on the issues she has brought up

me too.:thumb:

red states rule
05-26-2010, 06:50 PM
BTW Gabby, here are some more facts for you to talk about - if you want to

snip

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 23% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as president. Forty-five percent (45%) Strongly Disapprove, giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -22. That’s the lowest Approval Index rating yet measured for this president

snip

Twenty-eight percent (28%) of U.S. Voters now say the country is heading in the right direction, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. This is down three points form a week ago and marks the lowest level of confidence in the nation’s current course since the second week of March.

snip

Just after passage of the national health care bill in late March, confidence jumped nine points to 35%, due primarily to a burst of enthusiasm among Democratic voters. It was the highest level of optimism measured since early September 2009. Since then, the number of voters who feel this way has steadily declined and is beginning to mirror levels found prior to the passage of health care reform.

Sixty percent (60%) of African-American voters feel the country is heading in the right direction, a view shared by just 24% of whites and 21% of voters of other ethnicities. The number of voters of other ethnicities who feel this way about the country is down 10 points from last week, while the number who feel the country is heading down the wrong track is up 12 points.

snip

Support for repeal of the new national health care plan has jumped to its highest level ever. A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 63% of U.S. voters now favor repeal of the plan passed by congressional Democrats and signed into law by President Obama in March.

Prior to today, weekly polling had shown support for repeal ranging from 54% to 58%.

Currently, just 32% oppose repeal.

The new findings include 46% who Strongly Favor repeal of the health care bill and 25% who Strongly Oppose it.

snip

Despite the major oil rig leak that continues to spew an estimated 5,000 barrels a day into the Gulf of Mexico, the majority of U.S. voters still support offshore oil drilling.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey of Likely Voters shows 64% believe offshore oil drilling should be allowed, up from 58% earlier this month.

Twenty-one percent (21%) say offshore drilling should not be allowed, and another 15% are undecided.

Despite the increase in support for drilling, the latest finding is still down eight points from 72% just after President Obama’s announcement at the end of March that he was lifting the ban on offshore drilling for the first time in years. But that marked the highest level of support ever in Rasmussen Reports polling.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/

So with these facts Gabby, why is hate to point out Obama's approval ratings are at an all time low?

KarlMarx
05-26-2010, 07:03 PM

red states rule

waterrescuedude2000

Heckler Confront Obama
namvet

Time to impeach Obama??
waterrescuedude2000

red states rule

-----------------

Can you say 9.9% unemployment and holding?
Can you say increasing the federal debt to 90% of GDP and climbing?
Can you say the US is on the verge of losing its AAA bond rating
Can you say the Dow Jones Industrial Average has barely broken 11,000 and is now on its way back down
Can you say BP Oil Spill and not doing much about it (it's happening in Louisianna, too, just like Katrina!)
Can you say kissing the a$$ of the Iranians
Can you say doing absolutely nothing about illegal immigration
Can you say the most ineffective president since Jimmy "The Geek" Carter
Can you say taking over the auto industry, the health care industry, soon taking over the financial services industry

Yeah.. that makes us hypocrites alright. And in November, there's going to be a Congress full of hypocrites, hopefully to repeal a lot of the "laws" that this Congress passed, and hopefully to start repairing the damage this cretin and his buddies did.

red states rule
05-26-2010, 07:07 PM
Can you say 9.9% unemployment and holding?
Can you say increasing the federal debt to 90% of GDP and climbing?
Can you say the US is on the verge of losing its AAA bond rating
Can you say the Dow Jones Industrial Average has barely broken 11,000 and is now on its way back down
Can you say BP Oil Spill and not doing much about it (it's happening in Louisianna, too, just like Katrina!)
Can you say kissing the a$$ of the Iranians
Can you say doing absolutely nothing about illegal immigration
Can you say the most ineffective president since Jimmy "The Geek" Carter
Can you say taking over the auto industry, the health care industry, soon taking over the financial services industry

Yeah.. that makes us hypocrites alright. And in November, there's going to be a Congress full of hypocrites, hopefully to repeal a lot of the "laws" that this Congress passed, and hopefully to start repairing the damage this cretin and his buddies did.

When I mention those facts to my liberal co-workers they all have the same answer

"It's Bush's fault"

Only one - and I mean one - is finally starting to admit Obama "is not ready for prime time". I was shocked since he was the liberal who was telling me how Obama and the Dems would "clean up the fucking mess Republicans left us after eight years"

We will see what Gabbt has to say - if she decides to respond. Of course we also have LN, BP, and Tuba who could step up to the plate as well

Kathianne
05-26-2010, 07:36 PM

What planet are you living on? He has, your ability to ignore is noted on the column of doesn't matter what he does, he has the "D" after his name.

red states rule
05-26-2010, 08:19 PM
This video sums it all up. Liberals whine and cry about the "hate" being shown toward Obama - but these same liberals suffer from severe memory loss over what they said and did during the 8 years of Pres Bush

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yEr65ZX6gLw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yEr65ZX6gLw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

DragonStryk72
05-26-2010, 08:55 PM

In all fairness, we've thrown down his being a communist, and we got one sig line going that has his face morph into a demon. Hitler was bad, I'll grant, but I think hell's demon population has him beat still.

Now, as to the OP, Bush earned those neg points, he really did, I mean, by the end even most republicans were starting to use the negative epithets for him. When you lose your own side, I think that's a sign.

And Gabs, it's been like this since elections, wherein did you believe that once he got in office and given his first year there, the negative feedback would decrease?

gabosaurus
05-26-2010, 10:22 PM
Of course, you are all missing the point here. My post was not about content of the threads in question. It was the mere fact that this forum has become obsessed with pointing out any and all missteps (true and imaginary) of the Obama administration.
Step back four or five years and such allegations against Bush were condemned not only as false, but un-American. The point was that I was filled with hate and unable to allow the POTUS to his job without protests and second guessing.
Of course, the majority of you are now doing the same. Criticizing a siting president during war time! Are you not demoralizing the troops by doing so?
You should just admit to being hypocrites. Those who do not admit to being hypocrites should admit to being liars.

82Marine89
05-26-2010, 10:45 PM
Of course, you are all missing the point here. My post was not about content of the threads in question. It was the mere fact that this forum has become obsessed with pointing out any and all missteps (true and imaginary) of the Obama administration.
Step back four or five years and such allegations against Bush were condemned not only as false, but un-American. The point was that I was filled with hate and unable to allow the POTUS to his job without protests and second guessing.
Of course, the majority of you are now doing the same. Criticizing a siting president during war time! Are you not demoralizing the troops by doing so?
You should just admit to being hypocrites. Those who do not admit to being hypocrites should admit to being liars.

I'll call bullshit on that one. The majority of us called him out on social policies. He was a strong wartime president but he catered to much to both sides of the aisle when it came to other issues. Examples being immigration and No Child Left Behind.

hjmick
05-27-2010, 12:48 AM

This is ostensibly a political message board. Obama is the President. Democrats control congress. These two factors alone put large bullseyes on their backs when discussing politics. I am certain you would prefer we all talk about Bush, but his days are over. I know that you, and others, as well as Obama and his administration are still busy blaming him for all our woes, so look at the things you are complaining about as an attempt to get you, those like you who share your political views, and Obama to start taking responsibility for his actions as President.

For nearly eighteen months, nothing has been Obama's fault, he has been responsible for nothing, someone else always "did it." The wars? Bush. The economy? Bush. Jobs? Bush. Bush Bush Bush...

Did Bush make mistakes? Absolutely. Did Obama inherit an economy on it's way down? There can be no doubt about it. Did the wars start under Bush? Well, duh. But nothing he has done thus far has worked all that well. The economy is still in the tank, unemployment numbers are still too high, and the country is in debt up to it's proverbial armpits. He has pretty much stuck to the Bush plan in Iraq and Afghanistan. Gitmo? No change. Patriot Act? Good to go. Bush didn't do all of that from Crawford. When does Obama man up and take responsibility for the work he has done and the failures that came along with some of that work?

If a corporation hired a new CEO with the idea he would help it grow, lead it to prosperity, and keep the employees happy, what do you think the board of directors would do if the new CEO spent his first two years blaming the last guy for the continued decline of the company?

I like Obama fine. I'd like him more if he would lead...

And remember, dissent is the highest form of patriotism...

NJxmpTMGhU0

05-27-2010, 01:49 AM
Who hates Obama? I sure don't.

Just because he is an ineffective leader who cares more about making his friends wealthy then actually making life better for the average citizen, doesn't mean I hate him. I just refuse to pretend everything is all roses when it's not.

05-27-2010, 01:52 AM

This is a political discussion board. What on earth do you think we are going to talk about? Having a discusion has absolutely nothing to do with hate.

-Cp
05-27-2010, 02:14 AM

red states rule

waterrescuedude2000

Heckler Confront Obama
namvet

Time to impeach Obama??
waterrescuedude2000

red states rule

-----------------

If Obama would just start doing the right thing, we'd stop being so irritated.. .

SassyLady
05-27-2010, 03:27 AM

Did you forget Ft. Hood?

Obama to add homegrown terror to security strategy
By EILEEN SULLIVAN (AP) – 16 hours ago

WASHINGTON — Responding to terror attacks like the Fort Hood shooting rampage and the failed Times Square bombing, President Barack Obama is adding homegrown terrorists to the administration's top national security priorities.

Obama's top counterterrorism adviser, John Brennan, said Wednesday the administration's newly revised national security strategy document will place homegrown threats among the nation's top national security concerns.

Presidents use the national security strategy document to set broad goals and priorities for keeping Americans safe. The document has far-reaching effects on spending, warcraft and security strategies.

Obama's revision would be the first time that homegrown terror threats was a pillar of the document. President Bill Clinton did not mention domestic terrorism in his 1998 revision after the Oklahoma City bombing, and President George W. Bush made only passing reference to homegrown terrorism in 2006 document.

Brennan said the revision will address homegrown extremists like the Pakistani-American charged in the failed Times Square bombing. Brennan discussed U.S. citizens like Najibullah Zazi and David Headley, who were charged with plotting terrorist attacks.
The White House is expected to release the document this week.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jBQXvRlJAl4_txzWNMHmZ7OSy_agD9FUK2V80

Too little too late.

red states rule
05-27-2010, 04:33 AM

So you decline my invite Gabby? I suspect this more like YOUR disappointment in Obama. Like most liberals you were giddy over Dems having total power and control

We were told how Reagan conservatism was dead, and how Republicans were sent into exile. America had finally become a liberal nation

But then, like a splash of cold water in the face, you watched as the Dem run government spent trillions, ran up the debt, increased the size of government, publicly trashed people who openly opposed their polices, openly bribed Dems to secure their votes, made back rook deals with unions, and as their policies failed - tried to pass the buck to former Pres Bush

Maybe to you, this seems reasonable, but to a growing number of voters - it is unacceptable.

Obama has breathed life back into Regan conservatism, and the Tea Party movement by showing what a total failure tax and spend liberalism is

For that I thank him

DragonStryk72
05-27-2010, 05:16 AM

just as you condemn anyone who speaks against Obama's policies. What's any different there?

Oh yeah, war time, that same war time during which you took the piss out of Bush repeatedly? Don't ask for respect you aren't giving.

namvet
05-27-2010, 08:30 AM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0910/kids-kids-liberals-obama-democrats-tea-party-demotivational-poster-1256054377.jpg

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/12/4/633955457161440750-THANKSOBAMA.jpg

I believe the OP has a daughter??? its their future Osama is trashing. this tax and spend makes me wanna to beat the living crap outta someone.

the rich have always done it to the poor. always have always will

stephanie
05-27-2010, 09:04 AM
What Gabs seems to forget.

Is we sat here for years while she posted about Bush complaining about his spending, the wars, this and that.
If I remember, the pet name gabs had for Bush was, Shrub.

but now that "the Obama" is doing the exact same thing, continuing two wars, spending our children's wealth into oblivion, putting down our country to the world, trying to be a thuggish dictator, she and the Liburals, is now whining that it is us who are "haters" cause we don't want to see this happening.

Liberals are nothing but goosestepping little sheep for the PARTY.
and two faced HYPROCITES
It is there for all to see.

namvet
05-27-2010, 09:19 AM
with his wealth of experience and great fore sight why should they doubt him??? they knew he was gonna do good, question is when????

stephanie
05-27-2010, 09:26 AM
I don't believe the Obama will be judged "kindly" as the President of our country.
could even overtake Carter as the worst and just an outright American hater.

He has "A VISION" that goes against everything most of us American citizens agree with, yet he "believes" he is right and we are wrong, and all of us be damned.

I for one can't wait to see him out and just pray we survive his Presidency.

Little-Acorn
05-27-2010, 11:08 AM
It was the mere fact that this forum has become obsessed with pointing out any and all missteps (true and imaginary) of the Obama administration.
Step back four or five years and such allegations against Bush were condemned not only as false,

We begin to see the nub of the matter here. Where most (not all) of the things said about Bush were false, most (not all) of the things being said about Obama are true.

The reason little gabby is reacting so virulently to the criticisms of Obama, is becaue she can't refute them. This brings out the real hate in her - not an unusual reaction from liars and smug dreamers who find themselves backed into a corner and confronted with unwanted truth. And having the exaggerated sense of worth and righteousness she has about herself and her cause, she has no choice but to try to assign that hate to others, never herself.

Criticizing a siting (sic) president during war time!

The complaint was undermining a sitting president during wartime.

I won't bother telling gabby to get it right, because she's incapable or hearing that.

Binky
05-27-2010, 11:15 AM
If Obama would just start doing the right thing, we'd stop being so irritated.. .

He could've started a long time ago by not hanging with the people he chose to hang with. Instead, he embraced them and then went on to bend down to others that were even worse. He has proven that he would rather kiss the asses of the leaders of Mexico, Iran and Venezula. It appears he loves those that hate America rather than Americans.

Maybe next time America will pay attention to what a candidates background is and those he/or she has close contacts with, or what their political idealolgies are before jumping on their asses and humping them all the way to the white house.... There is still that old adage that holds true today............."You are known by the company you keep." And the company he has kept and is still keeping would love to do America harm....

Silver
05-27-2010, 11:27 AM

red states rule

waterrescuedude2000

Heckler Confront Obama
namvet

Time to impeach Obama??
waterrescuedude2000

red states rule

-----------------

The level of Obama hate here in unbelievable-----ly small compared to the incredible amount of Bush hate spewed on these boards......... ( on TV shows like Olbermann and Matthews, on the News like CNN and MSNBC, on late night tv like Letterman and Leno, from the floor of the Senate and House, etc.)..... for the entire 8 years he served as President....

Now, can you say HYPOCRITE ?

HogTrash
05-27-2010, 11:31 AM
Of course, Obama has yet to allow our country to be attacked or invaded a sovereign country yet.In your personal opinion, do you believe President Obama has done a good job during his first 16 months as POTUS?

HogTrash
05-27-2010, 11:50 AM
I don't believe the Obama will be judged "kindly" as the President of our country.
could even overtake Carter as the worst and just an outright American hater.

He has "A VISION" that goes against everything most of us American citizens agree with, yet he "believes" he is right and we are wrong, and all of us be damned.

I for one can't wait to see him out and just pray we survive his Presidency.I humbly dissagree Stephanie...I don't believe there is any deed so terrible that could detract from the fact that Barack Hussein Obama is the first black American President.

To those who write the history books, rename streets, schools and libraries and erect statues and monuments, Obama's race will be the only deciding factor of his greatness.

and Obama knows this because he knows our weaknesses.

gabosaurus
05-27-2010, 12:43 PM
I am not calling out anyone for their attacks on Obama. I am calling you out for your collective two-faced hypocrisy.
When the Shrub was in office, ConReps were constantly moaning about the need to "come together" and present a united front against terrorism. And how all the criticism was making the U.S. look "weak" to its adversaries.
There was also talk that Republicans would never show up a Dem president like that. How Republicans would be supportive in the face of terrorism. Of course, it was all a lie.

Someone needs to tell how the tea party activists are different from the anti-Bush activists. When I was protesting, we had a pretty long list of Shrub's crimes against the state and the world. The Bushies denied everything. They called us out for trying to bring down the government, which would allow our enemies to rush in and take over the country.
So how are the teabaggers different? They also want to take down the government. They also have a list of alleged "crimes" against the state.

It is two-faced lying hypocrisy at its worst. Look in the mirror and see it is you.

Insein
05-27-2010, 01:23 PM
I am not calling out anyone for their attacks on Obama. I am calling you out for your collective two-faced hypocrisy.
When the Shrub was in office, ConReps were constantly moaning about the need to "come together" and present a united front against terrorism. And how all the criticism was making the U.S. look "weak" to its adversaries.
There was also talk that Republicans would never show up a Dem president like that. How Republicans would be supportive in the face of terrorism. Of course, it was all a lie.

Someone needs to tell how the tea party activists are different from the anti-Bush activists. When I was protesting, we had a pretty long list of Shrub's crimes against the state and the world. The Bushies denied everything. They called us out for trying to bring down the government, which would allow our enemies to rush in and take over the country.
So how are the teabaggers different? They also want to take down the government. They also have a list of alleged "crimes" against the state.

It is two-faced lying hypocrisy at its worst. Look in the mirror and see it is you.

Your crimes against the admin and government were about going to war and polluting the earth. Our "complaints" against the government are that they are spending too much and have stopped fighting our enemies.

As far as looking weak, Bush was never weak in the face of our enemies. That was why the left hated him so much. He said what he meant and did what he said. How dare we call terrorists, terrorists?! This admin is back to "policing" non-native combatants. This president bows to our enemies and abandons our allies. Are we supposed to support that?

The fact that you can't see the difference establishs just how far gone you are.

KarlMarx
05-27-2010, 01:48 PM
HEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

How about that "illegal" war in Iraq? You know, the one that Bush fought for big oil? Amazing how it's become a big success now that B.O. is in office.. and it's not illegal anymore...

Amazing too how he continues with those warantless wiretaps and doesn't seem to raise any questions about its constitionality, too. I guess those are OK now..

And what about that Patriot Act? Don't hear much about that anymore... hmm, hmm, hmm... must be the Messiah put his hands on that and cured it of all traces of illegality...

just amazing....

it's almost like turning water into wine, you know? He can turn "illegal" into "legal" like Christ cured the leper of his ills.

stephanie
05-27-2010, 02:08 PM

LOL, you all had a "list" of crimes. Funny, I don't remember him being CHARGED with anything. and believe me, if there had been any crimes, the Commie-Progressive-Democrats in Congress would of been on that like flies on shit.

We here went after Bush on a lot issues, which you want to overlook, immigration was the BIG ONE. but it matters not what you want to accuse us of, I for one could give a shit less. cause you and your lefties "anti-war" protesters were the worst of the worst.
The Tea Party is damn peaceful compared to you all, and you just can't stand the fact everyone doesn't bow down to your, Dear Leader.
It's so fun seeing the left become "more shrill" with each tick of the Obama's falling poll numbers. you all see the American people aren't impressed with him as you Obmambot cult members.

gabosaurus
05-27-2010, 02:56 PM
you all see the American people aren't impressed with him as you Obmambot cult members.

You seem fairly obsessed with this "obamacult" thing. Please find a posted instance where I have bought into this. Where I show blind devotion and leadership to Obama (as you have done with the Shrub).

Or, better yet, admit that you are old, semi-senile and somehow deluded into believing something that doesn't exist. Comes with sitting on your butt all day doing nothing but ingesting right-wing propaganda and regurgitating it onto a message board.

jimnyc
05-27-2010, 03:01 PM

Are the Republicans not still standing strong against terrorism? Are they not uniting at opportunities to defeat terrorism? Are they somehow showing up the president by not supporting the fight against terrorism?

No, you THOUGHT you had a list of crimes, but you had nothing. Nonetheless, you were able to do your protesting and it was plastered over every newspaper, TV station and media outlet everywhere. Those involved in the Tea Party are fighting to CHANGE things in government, not lynch people for crimes that don't exist, and not to go against policy that will hurt our troops or effort to defeat terrorism. Of course you pretty much have to search to find coverage of these events.

We are doing nothing that you imply in your opening paragraph. The sitting President is doing that all by himself without a single protester.

05-27-2010, 03:16 PM

Where have we made an effort to undermine the President in the war on terror? I'm more than happy to support him on the war on terror. He hasn't really been doing anything, but if he was, He'd have my support.

There is absolutely no hypocrisy here. We are standing for the same principles we always have. When Bush overspent and tried to pass amnesty, we opposed it. When he tried to grow the federal Government, we opposed it. We are doing the same exactly things with Obama because he is magnifying the flaws President Bush did.

We aren't trying to undermine a war effort. We aren't putting our troops in danger for political reasons. We aren't doing a dang thing you guys were doing.

There is no hypocrisy. It's totally different. How about instead of worrying about us, you worry about your own hypocrisy and get back to us later.

stephanie
05-27-2010, 04:05 PM
You seem fairly obsessed with this "obamacult" thing. Please find a posted instance where I have bought into this. Where I show blind devotion and leadership to Obama (as you have done with the Shrub).

Or, better yet, admit that you are old, semi-senile and somehow deluded into believing something that doesn't exist. Comes with sitting on your butt all day doing nothing but ingesting right-wing propaganda and regurgitating it onto a message board.

Please show me ONE post where you have criticized the Obama for ANYTHING?

My point is MADE.:thumb:

as for the rest of your same old tired line about right-wing PROPAGANDA. you sound just like your idol, the Obama. so just who is sitting around ingesting crap and parroting it like a good little Democrat tool.

gabosaurus
05-27-2010, 04:06 PM
Can't do it, can you? I didn't think so.

sybarite
05-27-2010, 04:31 PM
. Where I show blind devotion and leadership to Obama (as you have done with the Shrub).

You chastise people for "hating" Obama, but reply with something like this? Can you say POT...KETTLE...BLACK????

jimnyc
05-27-2010, 04:36 PM
You chastise people for "hating" Obama, but reply with something like this? Can you say POT...KETTLE...BLACK????

Not to mention she ignores those who try to engage her in any dialogue. She just wants to throw jabs and run.

red states rule
05-27-2010, 06:19 PM
OK Gabby I tried. I really wanted to have a one one discussion about Obama, liberalism, tax and spend policies, and why you feel Obama and the Dems are doing the right things

You did not step up and take the challenge

However, to show you there are no hard feelings - this is for you

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D5Oc-E5ZzZ8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D5Oc-E5ZzZ8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

red states rule
05-27-2010, 06:50 PM

Gabby I will take a moment to remind you of what President Obama said as candidate Obama

"And if we continue down the same reckless path, I don't think that future generations who'll be saddled with debt will see these as years of progress."

"We can't keep mortgaging our children's future on a mountain of debt."

Any comment?

Insein
05-27-2010, 06:51 PM
Sums up Gabby's response.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WXhO_-e3bM

DragonStryk72
05-27-2010, 08:44 PM
OK Gabby I tried. I really wanted to have a one one discussion about Obama, liberalism, tax and spend policies, and why you feel Obama and the Dems are doing the right things

You did not step up and take the challenge

However, to show you there are no hard feelings - this is for you

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D5Oc-E5ZzZ8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D5Oc-E5ZzZ8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

You know, we should do it, set up a one-on-one between you and gabby on the fourm for it. She can respond or not, her choice (I think she likely won't).

gabosaurus
05-28-2010, 12:38 AM
Not to mention she ignores those who try to engage her in any dialogue. She just wants to throw jabs and run.

Wow, this is truly the blind leading the blind.

If you people are going to quote something, how about quoting things in context.
And at least try to understand the point I am trying to make. As of now, you all fail miserably. You want to make your points so badly, you continually avoid mine.

DragonStryk72
05-28-2010, 01:56 AM

If you people are going to quote something, how about quoting things in context.
And at least try to understand the point I am trying to make. As of now, you all fail miserably. You want to make your points so badly, you continually avoid mine.

We're not avoiding it. I never supported Bush, so I'm not a hypocrite for thinking Obama is screwing things up. You decided to jump up and down about "hate" for Obama, as per your OP. that was it, that was your entire point that you left here

That's not a point, that is an opening that leads to a point. Bush managed to lose most Republicans by the end of it, aside from a small number that just refused to see anything wrong in what he did. I'm one of the people that said he was neither truly a conservative, as he was not conserving anything, and he is not a republican, because he not only increased the size of the federal government, but worked to concentrate that power in the executive branch, unlike in a Republic.

You chose to jump up and paint everyone with the same brush. All the republicans did not support Bush, hell, most didn't by 06, so you're taking your grudge from that time to the trolling level, or you're just ignoring the points you don't like or can't easily defend.

stephanie
05-28-2010, 07:45 AM

Just what was your point little one.?
As I saw it, you posted about the amounts of threads here about the Obama (which if I recall this is a site where politics is discussed and since Obama is the President, I would imagine he would be DISCUSSED), and then accused all here who talk about him as being haters.
I don't believe we missed your point at all.

jimnyc
05-28-2010, 08:03 AM

I quoted your entire post. I followed it point by point and addressed your statements. How can that be quoting out of context? I asked several questions of you regarding your statements and you completely ignored my post. How can others understand your "points" if you ignore all the legitimate replies? Several people have replied at length to your opening post and subsequent posts and you have ignored them.

The only one who failed was YOU with your posts in this thread that have been knocked senseless by those who actually utilize their brains while typing.

glockmail
05-28-2010, 09:01 AM
When Bush was president Gabs expressed nothing but respect for the man.

stephanie
05-28-2010, 09:15 AM
When Bush was president Gabs expressed nothing but respect for the man.

still does, as we can see in this thread alone.

PostmodernProphet
05-28-2010, 12:41 PM
lol, gabs....should we pick a week at random from 2007 and see how many threads you and bully had started about Bush?......

glockmail
05-28-2010, 01:52 PM
I take back what I said earlier about Gabs. She's a hypocrite along with being a whore.

gabosaurus
05-28-2010, 03:04 PM
Bush fucked things up right from the start. ConReps here complained that I never gave him a chance. That I judged him too early.

Obama has been in office for about 18 months. Of course, the complaints began before he even took office. So much for giving someone a chance and judging him too early.

What do I think of Obama so far? I'm not impressed. I'm not happy that he has not kept some of his campaign promises. I wish he was more decisive.
At the same time, Obama has to deal with an ineffective Congress and the blanket opposition of hate radio and a Republican TV station. Bush had the total support of the last two.
So I am using a wait and see attitude.

jimnyc
05-28-2010, 03:06 PM
Bush fucked things up right from the start. ConReps here complained that I never gave him a chance. That I judged him too early.

Obama has been in office for about 18 months. Of course, the complaints began before he even took office. So much for giving someone a chance and judging him too early.

What do I think of Obama so far? I'm not impressed. I'm not happy that he has not kept some of his campaign promises. I wish he was more decisive.
At the same time, Obama has to deal with an ineffective Congress and the blanket opposition of hate radio and a Republican TV station. Bush had the total support of the last two.

And back to your opening post and subsequent posts, are you going to reply to those who took the time to address your points?

Silver
05-28-2010, 03:07 PM

You don't like it when they fight back with the same tactics that was used against them ?
You're about as narrow minded as desh and some others....

You can't imagine that those "tea-party activists" have their lists and gripes just like your pinhead marchers...

You can't even see the "tea-party folks" are not Bushies, they are not Socialists/Marxists, they are not anti-American, not anti-immigrant....

They are doing exactly what your Sec. of State ranted about, they are protesting issues....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TEuWeFi0PM

"Tea-baggers" don't want to take down the government, they want a voice in it...

Republicans were told to fuck-off by this administration, Obama pointed out more than once, "I won"......he had a super majority, 60 unstoppable Senate votes and a majority in the House.....to do ANYTHING he and his party agree on....Republicans had no voice, no power, no say, no input.

So its time YOU look in that mirror and see what arrogance and hypocrisy looks like in its purest form........... In closing...:321:

glockmail
05-28-2010, 03:08 PM
...Obama has to deal with an ineffective Congress...
:lol:

He has majorities in both houses, whore.

Silver
05-28-2010, 03:41 PM

Get a clue...seven years of wonderful economy (at least until a Democratic Congress to over)

Lead the country with skill after 9/11, thanks to co-operation from everyone in Washington...

Won a war in 21 days, with a coalition of 49 countrys, ousted a murderous tyrant and gave an entire population of millions, a chance at self government...a war that required support by more that a few Democrats I might add, to even begin.

Presided over a country at full employment, 4.5 to 6 % unemployment and a booming stock market...

No personal scandals amid a scathing effort by a media to destroy him personally, disrespect his family and destroy his Presidency....
-----------------------------------
And now we have a new President that if anything is following in Bushs footsteps on most serious and important foreign matters, Iraq, Afghanistan....with nary a bitch from the lefties...

The only deviation has been in the economy, (spending, government takeovers, GM, Banking, Healthcare, etc..... with disastrous results so far.....

And ironically, the comedy of "its Bushs fault" continues....

bullypulpit
05-29-2010, 07:12 PM

red states rule

waterrescuedude2000

Heckler Confront Obama
namvet

Time to impeach Obama??
waterrescuedude2000

red states rule

-----------------

Ah hell Gabby...they got nothin better to do with their time than whip themselves into a frenzy.

05-29-2010, 07:48 PM

Ineffective Congress? He has majorities in both Houses. The only thing ineffective is leadership.

namvet
05-29-2010, 08:14 PM
Ah hell Gabby...they got nothin better to do with their time than whip themselves into a frenzy.

ill be damned. she's gotta a son to

bullypulpit
05-29-2010, 11:43 PM
Ineffective Congress? He has majorities in both Houses. The only thing ineffective is leadership.

Do yerself a favor and look into the number of times the GOP leadership in the Senate has abused the filibuster...They're setting new records for its use every day they're in session. You can't run a government if every vote, even procedural votes require a super majority for cloture.

Pay attention...will ya?

SassyLady
05-29-2010, 11:56 PM

Oh wow, Gabby!!! Obama has a Democratically controlled congress (and no matter what BP says about the filibuster I think the ineffective congress feeling comes as a result of the blue dogs); has the total support of liberal radio (i.e., Alan Colmes, Randi Rhodes, etc.) and the total support of the liberal main stream media............and you are bitching because Bush had one TV station that supported him? Give me a break.....compare apples to apples.

As for the assertion that we are all "obama haters".....nope!!! Hate takes more energy than pity. I pity Obama and his supporters. I especially pity any black person (male or female, Dem or Repub) who wants to run for president in the future. They will have to be exceptional to overcome the legacy he is building for a future black president......especially if that person is a progressive liberal.

SassyLady
05-29-2010, 11:59 PM
Do yerself a favor and look into the number of times the GOP leadership in the Senate has abused the filibuster...They're setting new records for its use every day they're in session. You can't run a government if every vote, even procedural votes require a super majority for cloture.

Pay attention...will ya?

I tried to look up how many times they've used the filibuster since Obama was elected and couldn't find a number? Obviously you know where to find it BP ... could you provide that number for us? Thanks!

SassyLady
05-30-2010, 12:05 AM
Bully - any comment?

The biggest change came during the 2005-06 session of Congress when Democrats ramped up use of the filibuster. The party controlled 45 seats and sensed the tactic could spur political gains in 2006. Democrats threatened or used filibusters on a wide variety of issues, including legislation affecting campaign finance, abortion, war spending, the Patriot Act, and the nominations of Samuel Alito to the Supreme Court and Dirk Kempthorne as Interior Secretary.

Democrats gained six Senate seats in 2006, capturing the majority, and for the next two years the unified, energized party used the tactic to defy increasingly unpopular President George W. Bush. The Senate took a record 112 votes to cut off debate in the 2007-08 session, about 18 percent of all Senate votes.

The current Congress is on a somewhat slower pace; so far, the 42 votes are about 10 percent of the total. While Democrats insist that Republicans are being obstructionist, GOP senators have a different view.

"It strikes me that Democrats are looking for someone to blame for their failed agenda that they can't even get Democrats, let alone the American people, to support," said Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, a 33-year Senate veteran.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2010/02/12/84487/senate-republicans-filibuster.html

red states rule
05-30-2010, 06:16 AM

Most of the complaints were about the tax cheats he picked to work in his administration, the record amount he spent on his inauguration, and his plans to spend a trillion to "stimulate" the economy

While you wait and see Gabby, more people lose their jobs, your daughters share of the national debt continues to rise, and Dems continue to spend like this in their last day on office

What "ineffective" Congress Gabby? Dems ran both sides and were able to shut out the Republicans. Obama LET REID AND PELOSI WRITE THE BILLS while he partied with Earth Widnd and Fire at the White House

red states rule
05-30-2010, 06:20 AM

Pay attention...will ya?

Do yourself a favor son and take a long hard look at your Dem run government and tell me where they have succeeded?

Dems had a veto proof majority up until MA where your side lost the election. Even so, you still have Collins, and Snow to support you

Enjoy the little time you have left in power BP - and keep running up that debt you were once so worried about

Tell em, since Gabby did not accept the offer - do you wish to comment on my direct questions to GAbby - or are you still in drive by post mode and not interested in a conversation on how "successful" Obama has been a President"