PDA

View Full Version : Dairy Worker Caught On Video Abusing Cows

LiberalNation
05-27-2010, 04:36 PM
lame

http://www.wlky.com/news/23698585/detail.html

MARYSVILLE, Ohio -- An animal welfare group said a video it shot shows workers at an Ohio dairy farm beating cows with crowbars and stabbing them with pitchforks.

The Chicago-based nonprofit group Mercy For Animals said the video was recorded in an undercover investigation at Conklin Dairy Farms Inc.

The Plain City, Ohio-based company said it doesn't condone animal abuse.

It said the video shows animal care inconsistent with the high standards it has set for its farm.

Mercy For Animals publicizes what it calls cruel practices in the dairy, meat and egg industries and promotes a vegan diet.

The video shows workers holding newborn calves down and stomping on their heads.

LuvRPgrl
05-27-2010, 04:39 PM
lame

http://www.wlky.com/news/23698585/detail.html

MARYSVILLE, Ohio -- An animal welfare group said a video it shot shows workers at an Ohio dairy farm beating cows with crowbars and stabbing them with pitchforks.

The Chicago-based nonprofit group Mercy For Animals said the video was recorded in an undercover investigation at Conklin Dairy Farms Inc.

The Plain City, Ohio-based company said it doesn't condone animal abuse.

It said the video shows animal care inconsistent with the high standards it has set for its farm.

Mercy For Animals publicizes what it calls cruel practices in the dairy, meat and egg industries and promotes a vegan diet.

The video shows workers holding newborn calves down and stomping on their heads.

Until we acknowledge cows are our superiors, and feed them wine and cheese, these groups will consider anything we do as "abuse"

a cow is more valued than a human baby

LiberalNation
05-27-2010, 04:41 PM
even cows shouldn't be abused for human gratification.

sybarite
05-27-2010, 05:04 PM
Well, I have an idea. Since the National Guard, that Obama is sending to the border, is only for show and they will not be doing anything but stand there looking suave in their camos with nothing else to do but wave at the thousands of illegals crossing the border, I say send them to the dairy farms instead. That way if they can help the farmers keep cows instead of illegals from jumping the fence at least they will feel productive.:D

krisy
05-27-2010, 08:56 PM
This guy is a warped piece of human trash. Trinity and I were just discussing this on the phone. She watched the video,but I can't bring myself to. I hope this piece of shit receives the harshest penalty possible.

Oh,and apparently his bond was set pretty high. He asked for it to be lowered because he is going to school to be a police officer!! Stick a fork in that buddy....it's done!:laugh2:

DragonStryk72
05-28-2010, 02:02 AM
Until we acknowledge cows are our superiors, and feed them wine and cheese, these groups will consider anything we do as "abuse"

Nah, that's not the just of this article. I mean, I've been on a cattle farm previous, there really isn't much of any cause for beating cows with a crowbar or stabbing them with a pitchfork. This was pretty blatant abuse, and that should be punished.

82Marine89
05-28-2010, 07:58 AM
It's called tenderizing....

Abbey Marie
05-28-2010, 10:32 PM

You think causing pain to a living being is funny? I will never understand people like you. Something vital and good is missing in you.

cat slave
05-29-2010, 12:24 AM

Oh good grief! Cruelty is cruelty and Im sure if any of us saw someone
holding a child down and stomping its head we would all come to the aid
of the victim.

Because bad things happen to people does not negate the suffering of an
animal nor makes it acceptable.

cat slave
05-29-2010, 12:25 AM

How offensive!

cat slave
05-29-2010, 12:26 AM
Whats the matter with you?

cat slave
05-29-2010, 12:27 AM
This guy is a warped piece of human trash. Trinity and I were just discussing this on the phone. She watched the video,but I can't bring myself to. I hope this piece of shit receives the harshest penalty possible.

Oh,and apparently his bond was set pretty high. He asked for it to be lowered because he is going to school to be a police officer!! Stick a fork in that buddy....it's done!:laugh2:

Love the way you think!:clap:

DragonStryk72
05-30-2010, 03:22 AM

When the cow's dead, sure. But doing it on a still living creature is just abuse, there's no reason for it to be done.

Binky
05-30-2010, 09:13 AM
I think anyone who laughs and makes fun of cruelty, under any circumstances, whether on humans or animals, is nothing but a piece of garbage. Cruelty is cruelty and certainly isn't humane.....

Abbey Marie
05-31-2010, 05:27 PM
I think anyone who laughs and makes fun of cruelty, under any circumstances, whether on humans or animals, is nothing but a piece of garbage. Cruelty is cruelty and certainly isn't humane.....

:clap: