PDA

View Full Version : And Rahm is the fall guy??

Monkeybone
05-28-2010, 03:39 PM
So... since we have that info now... he loses his job and is charged? he
White House asked former President Bill Clinton to talk to Rep. Joe Sestak about the possibility of obtaining a senior position in the Obama administration if he would drop out of the Democratic primary race against establishment-backed Sen. Arlen Specter, the Obama administration said in a report released Friday morning.

But the report, by White House Counsel Robert Bauer, concluded that "allegations of improper conduct rest on factual errors and lack a basis in the law."

Batting down allegations that the White House dangled the secretary of Navy position in front of Sestak, the report said that Sestak was offered executive branch positions on advisory boards that were uncompensated.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/05/28/white-house-asked-clinton-urge-sestak-drop-senate-race/

or will they try to pull a loophole and say that is was just an advisor position and that is ok? which is bull. still a favor.

05-28-2010, 04:40 PM
I think they are trying to brush this under the rug.

I want to know how they got Clinton in on it.

HogTrash
05-28-2010, 05:43 PM

I want to know how they got Clinton in on it.Clinton has nothing to lose, so he's either taking one for the team or Obama promised him something...Which do you think it is? :dunno:

Kathianne
05-28-2010, 06:24 PM
I think it's the Chicago Way.

Mr. P
05-28-2010, 06:45 PM
I think it's the Chicago Way.

Yep. Now, it's interesting that Clinton is involved. Could we see a surprise suicide by one of the players soon?

Kathianne
05-28-2010, 06:56 PM
Yep. Now, it's interesting that Clinton is involved. Could we see a surprise suicide by one of the players soon?

Rham would like to run for mayor, but seems Richie doesn't want to step aside yet.

hortysir
05-28-2010, 07:58 PM
They've been working towards making Rahm the fall guy for *anything* for some time, now.
It is pure logic to involve Slick Willie in this deal

:beer:

Kathianne
05-28-2010, 08:00 PM
They've been working towards making Rahm the fall guy for *anything* for some time, now.

:beer:

Why? Where's the nexus?

hortysir
05-28-2010, 08:12 PM
It's all in "Slick's" name
:cheers2:

He is the Yoda of skirting the law without breaking it
:salute:

05-29-2010, 01:05 AM
They are going to pretend as though their explanation explains it all and sweep it under the rug. But there is alot more to this than we know yet.

HogTrash
05-29-2010, 07:39 AM

:beer:Rahm Emanuel will be the fall guy only if he agrees to it, and even then he would be a danger to the Obama Administration.

Rahm is an arrogant, ambitious, ruthless, self-centered player who has no loyalties to anyone or anything other than himself.

There is no honor among theives unless the price is right...Rahm would feed Obama to the dogs if it benefits him.

[Did I mention that Rahm Emanuel is the smartest man in the White House right now?...And the most feared.]

cat slave
05-29-2010, 11:04 AM

I want to know how they got Clinton in on it.

Of course they will try to get rid of this and imo this is far worse than Klinton
and his open "fly gate". I would like to have seen him removed from office
but what this jerk off is doing almost daily is far worse and deserves far
worse. He lies daily and no doubt has lied multiple times under oath but
without a special prosecutor will it go anywhere?