PDA

View Full Version : Should Shattered Stay Or Go?

OCA
04-26-2007, 07:59 PM
One classless poll deserves another:laugh2:

At least I don't suggest that one be off a board.

shattered
04-26-2007, 08:01 PM
One classless poll deserves another:laugh2:

At least I don't suggest that one be off a board.

Sure you have.. You've downright insisted that Jim ban people already. :)

OCA
04-26-2007, 08:05 PM
Sure you have.. You've downright insisted that Jim ban people already. :)

Uhh proof honey? Lol, you make RSR look good.

OCA
04-26-2007, 08:10 PM
By the way I won't vote on this I just want you to be on the receiving end of something dirty like you pulled over at USMB.

shattered
04-26-2007, 08:12 PM
Then perhaps you should have retaliated in kind, for RSR, oh, I don't know... ON USMB, where your bitch is located, rather than dragging something all the way back to here, just because you think you have more backing here?

OCA
04-26-2007, 08:16 PM
Then perhaps you should have retaliated in kind, for RSR, oh, I don't know... ON USMB, where your bitch is located, rather than dragging something all the way back to here, just because you think you have more backing here?

Nah, I have a problem with ownership at USMB right now, its a private matter. Anyway I knew it would get more play here because the collective IQ is much higher here for the most part, we're minus a bunch of banned douchebag trolls here.

OCA
04-26-2007, 08:18 PM
So Shattered i'm assuming you are down with posting polls on whether members should be banned or not? Now I read where you said you weren't suggesting a ban but come on now, we both know that shit ain't true.

shattered
04-26-2007, 08:19 PM
Nah, I have a problem with ownership at USMB right now, its a private matter. Anyway I knew it would get more play here because the collective IQ is much higher here for the most part, we're minus a bunch of banned douchebag trolls here.

Lucky for you, I'm not one of them, huh? I don't think for a minute you have a problem with the new ownership over there. I think you have a problem with all the threads created in your honor, regardless of your (poor) attempts at intimidation, and bellowing at the top of your lungs just to be heard.

shattered
04-26-2007, 08:20 PM
So Shattered i'm assuming you are down with posting polls on whether members should be banned or not? Now I read where you said you weren't suggesting a ban but come on now, we both know that shit ain't true.

I believe I said "should he leave"; not "should he be banned".. I trust even Greeks can read and undestand simple English.

LiberalNation
04-26-2007, 08:21 PM
Shattered should so stay. Place just wouldn't be the same without her.

jackass
04-26-2007, 08:23 PM
Why ever would she leave???

OCA
04-26-2007, 08:24 PM
Lucky for you, I'm not one of them, huh? I don't think for a minute you have a problem with the new ownership over there. I think you have a problem with all the threads created in your honor, regardless of your (poor) attempts at intimidation, and bellowing at the top of your lungs just to be heard.

Ooooh you must be a psychic, not!

The threads started on me are a testament to my star power.

shattered
04-26-2007, 08:25 PM
Why ever would she leave???

Cause OCA wants me to, obviously.. :)

Since he took the time to create this little poll, if he "wins", I'll go just for him. :)

jackass
04-26-2007, 08:26 PM

Since he took the time to create this little poll, if he "wins", I'll go just for him. :)

Well Im SURE he will be a loser on this one!! :2up:

OCA
04-26-2007, 08:28 PM
I believe I said "should he leave"; not "should he be banned".. I trust even Greeks can read and undestand simple English.

The owner chimed in about "ban" and you fired back acting as if you just wanted him to take a year off or something like that........you know damn well you meant ban, you aren't kidding anybody regardless of how you worded the options or title.

OCA
04-26-2007, 08:29 PM

Incorrect, I don't want you to leave, just want you to realize what a shitty thing a poll such as this is.

shattered
04-26-2007, 08:30 PM
The owner chimed in about "ban" and you fired back acting as if you just wanted him to take a year off or something like that........you know damn well you meant ban, you aren't kidding anybody regardless of how you worded the options or title.

Who the hell are you to speak for me? IF I remember correctly, I've never had a problem saying exactly what I mean under ANY circumstances, regardless of whether or not it would be "well received" by anyone. Duh?

Yer looking like an idiot on this one, OCA.

LiberalNation
04-26-2007, 08:30 PM
Well plenty of people asked for me to be banned over the flag drama but I'm still here so no prob. I'm sure they'll be askin again.

OCA
04-26-2007, 08:31 PM
Who the hell are you to speak for me? IF I remember correctly, I've never had a problem saying exactly what I mean under ANY circumstances, regardless of whether or not it would be "well received" by anyone. Duh?

Yer looking like an idiot on this one, OCA.

No, its you who take everyone for idiots my queen. Disappointing to say the least.

LiberalNation
Incorrect, I don't want you to leave, just want you to realize what a shitty thing a poll such as this is.
I'd think it would be fun to get a whole thread just about you.

shattered

You're one to talk, given your round of threads created to harrass other members. Shall we bring here the one implying you'd rape Jillian? Clas-sy!

manu1959
04-26-2007, 08:32 PM
many people should leave....shattered is not one of them

LiberalNation
04-26-2007, 08:32 PM
Fight, fight, fight. Look at them go.

OCA
04-26-2007, 08:33 PM
Well plenty of people asked for me to be banned over the flag drama but I'm still here so no prob. I'm sure they'll be askin again.

Not exactly sure what it is with your "me, it has to be about me" complex. Maybe a therapist is in order.

In other words nobody gives a shit if you were asked to be banned or that damn flag at the moment.

LiberalNation
04-26-2007, 08:34 PM
Nope but my, it has to be about me complex made me do it. Also so the whole typing out loud as I think.

OCA
04-26-2007, 08:34 PM
many people should leave....shattered is not one of them

Manu, this thread is sarcasm. Its not about whether she should go or not....she should by all means stay. It is however about a dose of her own medicine.

manu1959
04-26-2007, 08:36 PM
Manu, this thread is sarcasm. Its not about whether she should go or not....she should by all means stay. It is however about a dose of her own medicine.

what makes you think i wasn' being sarcastic.....btw who gives you your medicine?

shattered
04-26-2007, 08:37 PM
This thread isn't about a dose of shit.. This thread is about OCA having his own little "me" complex, and not getting as much attention as he has over the last month or so.

You failed to respond to a simple question, OCA.. You referenced raping Jillian - is that the behavior standards you're trying to uphold while you scold me for picking on RSR?

OCA
04-26-2007, 08:37 PM
You're one to talk, given your round of threads created to harrass other members. Shall we bring here the one implying you'd rape Jillian? Clas-sy!

No rape, after the wining and dining and the overabundance of class and charm she would've been begging for it.

Can you name another thread I created besides this one and Loose's that was aimed specifically at another member. Come on you've been around a while, surely you must remember one or are you blowing smoke up my ass?

OCA
04-26-2007, 08:39 PM
what makes you think i wasn' being sarcastic.....btw who gives you your medicine?

Shoot i've never had a problem with getting what I dish out.

If you were being sarcastic originally my apologies then.

shattered
04-26-2007, 08:40 PM
No rape, after the wining and dining and the overabundance of class and charm she would've been begging for it.

Can you name another thread I created besides this one and Loose's that was aimed specifically at another member. Come on you've been around a while, surely you must remember one or are you blowing smoke up my ass?

Yeah. It's titled "Jillian", and it's still on USMB.

manu1959
04-26-2007, 08:40 PM
Shoot i've never had a problem with getting what I dish out.

If you were being sarcastic originally my apologies then.

no worries....

OCA
04-26-2007, 08:41 PM
This thread isn't about a dose of shit.. This thread is about OCA having his own little "me" complex, and not getting as much attention as he has over the last month or so.

You failed to respond to a simple question, OCA.. You referenced raping Jillian - is that the behavior standards you're trying to uphold while you scold me for picking on RSR?

Show me where I referenced rape, betcha can't do it. Saying i'm gonna fuck the shit out of someone does not automatically mean rape unless you are a prude, are you a prude Shattered?

Plenty of people fuck the shit out of each other each and everyday and they love it.

OCA
04-26-2007, 08:42 PM
Yeah. It's titled "Jillian", and it's still on USMB.

Yes, know it well, now would you be so kind as to show mw where it mentions rape? Damned if I can find that.

Maybe you fell in with my legions of my fans who "ass" "u" "me"?

shattered
04-26-2007, 08:44 PM
Yes, know it well, now would you be so kind as to show mw where it mentions rape? Damned if I can find that.

Maybe you fell in with my legions of my fans who "ass" "u" "me"?

She doesn't look/sound very willing to me.. Implications can be just as damning as spelling it out, don'tcha know.. After all, if I called for a ban on RSR, you've threatened to rape Jillian.

OCA
04-26-2007, 08:48 PM
She doesn't look/sound very willing to me.. Implications can be just as damning as spelling it out, don'tcha know.. After all, if I called for a ban on RSR, you've threatened to rape Jillian.

She's not willing at the moment, but put her within earshot of me and set some mood lighting with all the usual food and beverage accompaniments and next thing you know...............we'll be laid back butt naked at the Sheraton smoking two Marlboro reds while wiping the sweat off our foreheads.

shattered
04-26-2007, 08:51 PM
You really are a sick fuck, and you give yourself far too much credit.

LiberalNation
04-26-2007, 08:52 PM
lol

OCA
04-26-2007, 08:54 PM
You really are a sick fuck, and you give yourself far too much credit.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

*takes bow*

loosecannon
04-26-2007, 08:59 PM
Does anybody else get the sense that OCA can't get it up and whack it off unless he is tanning in the light of another useless vanity thread?

shattered
04-26-2007, 09:01 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

*takes bow*

Misplaced pride isn't the least bit flattering...

loosecannon
04-26-2007, 09:33 PM
OCA fled again just one minute after i posted on the board.

This is becoming a pattern.

I wonder if he forgot about that challenge to actually debate a topic instead of just reside in fluff threads.

shattered
04-26-2007, 09:36 PM
OCA fled again just one minute after i posted on the board.

This is becoming a pattern.

I wonder if he forgot about that challenge to actually debate a topic instead of just reside in fluff threads.

I have fluffy parts, but I hardly consider this a fluff thread.. ...an attempt to be acknowledged as the Master of Bullshit, perhaps.. But not a fluff thread.

Yurt
04-26-2007, 09:45 PM
*buys scalped tickets*

loosecannon
04-26-2007, 09:54 PM
I have fluffy parts, but I hardly consider this a fluff thread.. ...an attempt to be acknowledged as the Master of Bullshit, perhaps.. But not a fluff thread.

Well you are the star of the thread.

Not trying to steal your thunder, just speaking to the dark cloud who delivered it.

shattered
04-26-2007, 09:59 PM
Well you are the star of the thread.

Not trying to steal your thunder, just speaking to the dark cloud who delivered it.

If he gets his way, you'll have to bow to the master, you know.. Not only did he "own" everyone he's ever come across, but he's got the ability to control their actions. :)

loosecannon
04-26-2007, 10:24 PM
If he gets his way, you'll have to bow to the master, you know.. Not only did he "own" everyone he's ever come across, but he's got the ability to control their actions. :)

I think you over estimate his talents:

The oca or oka is a perennial plant grown in the central and southern Andes for its starchy edible tuber

No super human powers or abilities. Just an edible tuber. THAT is a claim to fame.

"hi my name is OCA and I feature an edible tuber. What's your name starch blossom?"

But wait

http://www.speccy.org/spa2/Inlays/ElJuegoDeLaOca.jpg

is it super duck?

lily
04-26-2007, 10:47 PM
Cool! I don't have anything to say. I just want to get my post count up too.

loosecannon
04-27-2007, 12:15 AM
Cool! I don't have anything to say. I just want to get my post count up too.

You don't want to comment on OCA's secret life as super duck?

lily
04-27-2007, 12:33 AM
Nah.......I've got no dog in this fight. So far I've had no problems with either you or OCA.

Roomy
04-27-2007, 02:01 AM
OCA owned again:laugh2: Will he ever learn?:laugh2: