PDA

View Full Version : Why we're losing the 'gay' debate

darin
06-02-2010, 04:54 PM
Spot on. Liberals give up rational thought in favor of trying to make everybody like them.

...Because of their ceaseless onslaught of propaganda, a majority of Americans (some even within the church) have come to believe in the existence of a group of people whose natural state is "homosexual." We now casually use this terminology, assuming that there are "heterosexuals" and "homosexuals."
When we accept this baseline, we have detached ourselves from rational thinking. We have allowed the debates over "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," marriage rights, hospital visitation and other legislative objectives like adoption privileges to become ones of civil rights and fairness. And once those advancing homosexuality have successfully framed these debates in this way, those holding to traditional morality are helpless. They are easily portrayed as cruel, discriminatory, hateful bigots unwilling to extend the rights they want for themselves to others who are not like them. Needless to say, this is all by design. It has been the stated strategy of the homosexual agenda from the start.

Yet all it would take to undo this fraudulent charade is basic common sense – the greatest enemy of political correctness. So here it is: all sexual behavior – married heterosexual conduct, adulterous heterosexuality, bestiality, necrophilia, homosexuality, pedophilia, coprophilia, polyamory...ALL of it – is chosen behavior. No one is compelled into any sexual conduct...

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Perspectives/Default.aspx?id=1033428

LuvRPgrl
06-08-2010, 07:35 PM
Spot on. Liberals give up rational thought in favor of trying to make everybody like them.

To add to this, they also are lying about Marriage being a RIGHT instead of the privledge it actually is, that is why you need a LICENSE to get married.
A license is not required for something that is a RIGHT, RIGHTS, as defined by the Constitution, are God given, NOT govt given. Licenses are issued by the govt.

LiberalNation
06-08-2010, 07:55 PM
marriage we have in serveral states. Wont be 50 years before all 50 states are gay marriage friendly. One day it will be looked on like mixed race marriages are now. Accepted.

We are winning the repeal of dadt as well, and obama just gave our gay federal employees the couples benifit they are denied by being denied marriage.

Missileman
06-08-2010, 08:19 PM
A license is not required for something that is a RIGHT, RIGHTS, as defined by the Constitution, are God given, NOT govt given. Licenses are issued by the govt.

So we have no right to pursue happiness by entering into holy matrimony and having a family because the government figured out a backdoor tax in the form of a marriage license?

DragonStryk72
06-08-2010, 10:48 PM

No, actually, the reason you keep losing people is a lack of grasp of the reality, via articles like this. I'm not kidding.

DragonStryk72
06-08-2010, 10:58 PM
To add to this, they also are lying about Marriage being a RIGHT instead of the privledge it actually is, that is why you need a LICENSE to get married.

Actually, it is a right, considered one of the "inherent rights" outlined in the Constitution. Yeah, that's right, the gov't doesn't have to give it to you for you to have the right to get married. The whole marriage license thing is a way for the government to monitor marriage, and in that way control it, for tax purposes. They wouldn't even care if it weren't for the progressive income tax system.

crin63
06-08-2010, 11:22 PM
The reason we are losing this debate is because of the Liberal pollution corrupting our kids minds in school. They've had our kids minds for a solid generation or 2, that's why were losing.

It's also due to moral compromise.

DragonStryk72
06-09-2010, 02:07 AM
What moral compromise? I'm not gay, and I think man parts are nasty. It isn't a matter of moral or immoral behavior, and these olden days beliefs that it's any of my or anyone else's business what they're doing, or to whom, is just that, it's old and need to be put to rest.

Homosexuality does not effect me personally, one way or the other, it's just there, and as long as both parties involved are consenting adults, there's nothing I could say without being a judgmental hypocrite. If that is the worst thing they do in their lives, then they are still a ways ahead of a large portion of heterosexuals. There final fates are in God's hands, for him to judge, and not mine. "Judge not, be judged not" is extremely simple.

crin63
06-09-2010, 06:29 AM
What moral compromise? I'm not gay, and I think man parts are nasty. It isn't a matter of moral or immoral behavior, and these olden days beliefs that it's any of my or anyone else's business what they're doing, or to whom, is just that, it's old and need to be put to rest.

Homosexuality does not effect me personally, one way or the other, it's just there, and as long as both parties involved are consenting adults, there's nothing I could say without being a judgmental hypocrite. If that is the worst thing they do in their lives, then they are still a ways ahead of a large portion of heterosexuals. There final fates are in God's hands, for him to judge, and not mine. "Judge not, be judged not" is extremely simple.

As long as they take it back to the closet and quit shoving it down our throats no one is going to bother them.

"Judge not, be judged not" is just a slippery slope, completely ridiculous and for the morally bankrupt. Its why this country is in the shape its in. By that standard we should do away with our judicial system. Wouldn't want to have jury's deciding what happened between two parties that didn't personally affect those jurors.

By the way God has already judged them, He just hasn't executed their sentence yet.

DragonStryk72
06-09-2010, 07:17 AM
As long as they take it back to the closet and quit shoving it down our throats no one is going to bother them.

"Judge not, be judged not" is just a slippery slope, completely ridiculous and for the morally bankrupt. Its why this country is in the shape its in. By that standard we should do away with our judicial system. Wouldn't want to have jury's deciding what happened between two parties that didn't personally affect those jurors.

By the way God has already judged them, He just hasn't executed their sentence yet.

Ecclesiastes 11:5

5 As you do not know the path of the wind,
or how the body is formed [a] in a mother's womb,
so you cannot understand the work of God,
the Maker of all things.

Luke 6:37

37"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

You should really read you gospel, crin, cause your last statement there is directly against one of Christ's greatest points. You don't know God, couldn't tell me how He takes his coffee, whether or not he likes Ring Dings, or if he is okay with legalizing pot. To attempt to say what God's judgment will be is both arrogant, and blasphemous.

The quotes above are the Christ that I see, who came to end hate, to bring hope, and to redeem the lost. But according to you, Jesus is morally bankrupt, because it is his words I spoke. I did not say anything about crime that can be easily proven, and your attempt is one to twist truth, as opposed to making truth more clear. They are apples and oranges, and even in our judicial system, it is innocent until proven guilty. The methodology you prop up is the opposite of that, and that I cannot accept.

I follow a loving, forgiving God who created all, and gave us the great gift of free will. I am not sure when it is you lost sight of that, but you need to find it again.

HogTrash
06-09-2010, 08:50 AM

Homosexuality does not effect me personally, one way or the other, it's just there, and as long as both parties involved are consenting adults, there's nothing I could say without being a judgmental hypocrite. If that is the worst thing they do in their lives, then they are still a ways ahead of a large portion of heterosexuals. There final fates are in God's hands, for him to judge, and not mine. "Judge not, be judged not" is extremely simple.In any society where immorality is openly accepted as normal behavior, everyone will be affected.....Negatively!

You are either very young, kidding yourself or blind if you don't see the moral decay in America since the sexual revolution of the 1960s.

The eviction of God, unwed mothers, teen pregnacies, sexting, children having sex, young girls dressing like whores, recreational sex, STDs, divorce rates, abortion, homosexuality, etc-etc.

Is this really what you want for your children?...Do you actually believe this is somehow an improvement?...Immorality definately takes it's toll on all of society, especially our young.

Missileman
06-09-2010, 05:20 PM

An ironic choice of words...

Matthew 6:6 (King James Version)

6But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

KarlMarx
06-09-2010, 05:59 PM
Ecclesiastes 11:5

5 As you do not know the path of the wind,
or how the body is formed [a] in a mother's womb,
so you cannot understand the work of God,
the Maker of all things.

Luke 6:37

37"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

Wow... DragonStryke... it's almost like you're saying "please hit me in the face with a pie"

Leviticus 18:22

"" 'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable."

1 Corinthians 6:8-10

" <SUP id=en-NIV-28461 class=versenum>9</SUP>Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders <SUP id=en-NIV-28462 class=versenum>10</SUP>nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."

As for a loving God, yes, He is a loving God, but he also does not tolerate sin. Sorry, that's how it is. You can't have it both ways.

Christ saved the adultress from the crowd that was about to stone her but then He told the lady... "Go and sin no more"... what's that all about? It's exactly my point. An active homosexual lifestyle is a sin, and so are a lot of heterosexual acts that we take for granted now a days. You can't make it otherwise.

06-09-2010, 06:22 PM
I don't know that I can say we are losing a debate, when no one is actually debating.

We are trying to argue rationally, They are name calling.

Not much of a debate there.

LiberalNation
06-09-2010, 06:51 PM
yeah, god hates fags is real rational. :bs1:

KarlMarx
06-09-2010, 07:45 PM
yeah, god hates fags is real rational. :bs1:

What about calling anyone that disagrees with the radical gay agenda a homophobe? Is that rational? That's like saying that anyone that disagrees with the homosexual agenda has a mental illness.

Or what about calling any kind of speech that disagrees with the homosexual agenda "hatred".

That's what the radical gays are like. They don't want any debate, they want total and absolute agreement with their way of thinking.....

much like Kim Jong Il wants his countrymen, or should I say subjects?, to totally agree with him all of the time.

LiberalNation
06-09-2010, 08:36 PM
I'd say their are quite a few homophobes on this site, anyone who thinks gay is a mental illness for one. Plenty of gays that are happy and well adjusted. It's society and the hiding that causes depression.