PDA

View Full Version : Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Makes Shocking Statements!

HogTrash
06-03-2010, 04:35 AM
This is what the Democrat Party believes is quality Supreme Court Justice material.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80KQCPcmITE&feature=player_embedded

Nukeman
06-03-2010, 05:45 AM
This is what the Democrat Party believes is quality Supreme Court Justice material.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80KQCPcmITE&feature=player_embedded
I'm confused!!!!!! Isn't this what YOU think as well. Why would we want all those minority kids being born after all. You spew on here about how "inferior" all minoritites are so I believe that this would be right up your ally!!!!!!!!:poke:

HogTrash
06-03-2010, 06:16 AM
I'm confused!!!!!! Isn't this what YOU think as well. Why would we want all those minority kids being born after all.Ginsburg was once an ultra liberal, ACLU attorney.

Do you honestly believe she was refering to minorities?

You spew on here about how "inferior" all minoritites are so I believe that this would be right up your ally!!!!!!!!:poke:I only state facts that are confirmed by scientific evidence.

I do not share your blind faith in political correctness.

I require a more solid foundation for my beliefs and opinions.

Nukeman
06-03-2010, 08:57 AM
Ginsburg was once an ultra liberal, ACLU attorney.

Do you honestly believe she was refering to minorities?

I only state facts that are confirmed by scientific evidence.

I do not share your blind faith in political correctness.

I require a more solid foundation for my beliefs and opinions.

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH....POLITICLE CORRECTNESS..... BLAHBLAHBLAH. BLAHBLAHBLAH..... MINORITIES SUCK... BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH...

Thats about all I ever hear from you

HogTrash
06-03-2010, 09:29 AM
BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH....POLITICLE CORRECTNESS..... BLAHBLAHBLAH. BLAHBLAHBLAH..... MINORITIES SUCK... BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH...

Thats about all I ever hear from youI'm simply telling it like it is, sheepboy.

When you follow the herd, you're gonna get called on it.

It seems you have no problem being PC as long as you are not called PC.

I suppose it must be very embarrassing being one sheep among many, pretending you're not part of the herd.

Monkeybone
06-03-2010, 10:07 AM
I'm simply telling it like it is, sheepboy.

I suppose it must be very embarrassing being one sheep among many, pretending you're not part of the herd.
and it must be very fullfilling for you on top of that mountain that you have made for yourself.

Monkeybone
06-03-2010, 10:13 AM
watching that video, I would say that Ginsburg is what I would call a Progressive more than anything else.

HogTrash
06-03-2010, 10:58 AM
and it must be very fullfilling for you on top of that mountain that you have made for yourself.You and Nuke feel secure in your rude attacks and insults because you know that public opinion is in your corner.

Political Correctness has taught you that the popular position always takes presidence over the unpopular one.

If popularity is what you desire then by all means stick with your political correctness, but to me the truth is more important.

Monkeybone
06-03-2010, 11:00 AM
You and Nuke feel secure in your rude attacks and insults because you know that public opinion is in your corner.

Political Correctness has taught you that the popular position always takes presidence over the unpopular one.

If popularity is what you desire then by all means stick with your political correctness, but to me the truth is more important.wrap that blanket tighter around yourself big guy... there yah go.

we tried having normal talks with you, but it gets boring talking to a brick wall with a broken record set on top.

HogTrash
06-03-2010, 11:12 AM
wrap that blanket tighter around yourself big guy... there yah go.

we tried having normal talks with you, but it gets boring talking to a brick wall with a broken record set on top.If you are going to be consistant with your PC opinions, why would I want to be inconsistant when pointing it out? :dunno:

Nukeman
06-03-2010, 02:02 PM
I'm simply telling it like it is, sheepboy.

You and Nuke feel secure in your rude attacks and insults because you know that public opinion is in your corner.

If popularity is what you desire then by all means stick with your political correctness, but to me the truth is more important.

If you are going to be consistant with your PC opinions, why would I want to be inconsistant when pointing it out? :dunno:

I love how YOU profess to be this innocent person in the taunts and insults when they are directed towards YOU. Funny how you have NO reservations about calling someone PC or inferior if they are a minority!!!

Why are you allowed to be so hypocritical????

It is very PC of you to use the term PC so much, seeing as it is the new catch phrase. It is comical that you fail to see your own self in your little dissertations on here

Little-Acorn
06-03-2010, 02:40 PM
Looks like the people who didn't want to address Ginsburg's comments, did a good job of changing the subject to "It's all about HogTrash" in record time.

HogTrash
06-03-2010, 03:58 PM
I love how YOU profess to be this innocent person in the taunts and insults when they are directed towards YOU. Funny how you have NO reservations about calling someone PC or inferior if they are a minority!!!

It is very PC of you to use the term PC so much, seeing as it is the new catch phrase. It is comical that you fail to see your own self in your little dissertations on hereNukeman, you jumped to the defense of minorities when they weren't even being discussed, much less attacked.

Because of your PC indoctrination, you see racism everywhere and are programmed to react.

You are convinced that there is no way that you are PC because you don't consider yourself a liberal.

You don't have to be a liberal to be affected by political correctness...We have all been totally immersed in PC programming since 1970.

But the main problem is the level of enmity you and monkeyman have developed towards me...You've made this way too personal.

I am not your enemy...Our true enemies are the liberals who are destroying this nation with their political correctness.

PostmodernProphet
06-03-2010, 05:18 PM

sheep don't come in herds......they come in flocks.....

Kathianne
06-03-2010, 06:34 PM

It is very PC of you to use the term PC so much, seeing as it is the new catch phrase. It is comical that you fail to see your own self in your little dissertations on here

Got a point regarding HT. Truth is, he calls all of the rules and exceptions, in his world. He also calls that all accept his world. Once one gets that, all is fine.

Those of us that don't,well we need to move on to other venues. Those that are more 'accepting' of our PC 'ways.'

Nukeman
06-03-2010, 08:50 PM
Looks like the people who didn't want to address Ginsburg's comments, did a good job of changing the subject to "It's all about HogTrash" in record time.

Ahh look who chimed in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I post something YOU didn't understand or take out of context like usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????:poke:

Monkeybone
06-04-2010, 06:22 AM
If you are going to be consistant with your PC opinions, why would I want to be inconsistant when pointing it out? :dunno:How am I being PC?

Looks like the people who didn't want to address Ginsburg's comments, did a good job of changing the subject to "It's all about HogTrash" in record time. I did. Maybe you should look. And where is your 2 cents worth on what Ginsburg said? Oh wait... you just talked about Hogtrash...

Binky
06-05-2010, 11:37 AM

As the saying goes, Hog, "the truth will set you free." Truer words were never spoken.....

HogTrash
06-05-2010, 03:15 PM
Got a point regarding HT. Truth is, he calls all of the rules and exceptions, in his world. He also calls that all accept his world. Once one gets that, all is fine.

Those of us that don't,well we need to move on to other venues. Those that are more 'accepting' of our PC 'ways.'You're a very nice and caring lady Kathianne and you're also very intelligent.

I'm pretty smart myself Kat and I've been paying very close attention for 58 years and believe that someday everybody will know what I know now, but I fear it will be too late.

I have narrowed the problems of the world down to a simple solution that will solve most of them...Political Correctness has destroyed common sense and judgement and we must declare total all out war on it.

Once we began approaching our problems with honesty, courage and rational thinking, the solutions to all problems will become obvious...We have made a million mountains out of a back yard full of mole hills.

Political Correctness has mis-diagnosed every problem and turned every simple issue into chaos while creating even more problems along the way.

We are hopelessly gridlocked while the liberals tell us that the only solution is to throw more and more money at every problem...It's like allowing the children to make the decisions.

Think about it?...Terrorism, immigration, open borders, race relations, poverty and even the economy to a large extent, are all the result of mismanagement due to political correctness.

If you believe I over-play the PC card, you are wrong...If we can all learn my simple solution before it's too late, we just might survive a disastrous future.