PDA

View Full Version : Mexico opens California office to provide ID for illegals

Monkeybone
06-04-2010, 06:47 AM
And yet they wonder why we get upset with them? I like how most people are lumping normal immigration in with illegal immigration. And now with it blatantly being done... how could our Gov not see this as a slap in the face? Guess they just don't wanna discriminate or be PC, to borrow Hog's catchphrase.

Is there not a way we can shut this down? Or we should just search every boat that comes from that way.

The Mexican government is opening a satellite consular office on Catalina Island -- a small resort off the California coast with a history of drug smuggling and human trafficking -- to provide the island's illegal Mexican immigrants with identification cards, The Washington Examiner has learned.

The Mexican consular office in Los Angeles issued a flier, a copy of which was obtained by The Examiner, listing the Catalina Island Country Club as the location of its satellite office. It invites Mexicans to visit the office to obtain the identification, called matricular cards, by appointment.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/Mexico-opens-California-office-to-provide-ID-for-illegals-95434969.html#ixzz0pssOPpc0

CSM
06-04-2010, 06:57 AM
Yep, and instead of going after stuff like this, the government will go after folks trying to stop this aiding and abetting of criminals.

Monkeybone
06-04-2010, 07:35 AM
Yep, and instead of going after stuff like this, the government will go after folks trying to stop this aiding and abetting of criminals.
don't wanna violate anyone's civil rights now. :thumb:

cat slave
06-05-2010, 03:16 AM
I think we should give them CA and kill two birds with one stone.

Binky
06-05-2010, 08:35 AM
I think we should give them CA and kill two birds with one stone.

Sounds feasible. Let them have CA since they are strewn throughout the state as it is. Then we can put up an electrified wall from one end of the state to the other. CA is the most liberal state in the union, so let them have it to deal with..... :coffee: In a year it would become a third world country in and of itself....

Binky
06-05-2010, 08:40 AM

That's correct. The powers that be, would rather hound Arizona for passing their immigration law. Much easier to do that than to deal with illegals throughout the entire country. If the gov't had done its job a decade or two ago, securing the border, we wouldn't be in the mess we're in today.

Binky
06-05-2010, 08:42 AM
And yet they wonder why we get upset with them? I like how most people are lumping normal immigration in with illegal immigration. And now with it blatantly being done... how could our Gov not see this as a slap in the face? Guess they just don't wanna discriminate or be PC, to borrow Hog's catchphrase.

Is there not a way we can shut this down? Or we should just search every boat that comes from that way.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/Mexico-opens-California-office-to-provide-ID-for-illegals-95434969.html#ixzz0pssOPpc0

My guess as to why they love to lump them together with legal immigration is because they are enablers themselves or have friends and relatives that are illegals. Or know others that do..... That and the fact that they are just plain stupid......