PDA

View Full Version : Indian cooking

Powerman
04-27-2007, 04:25 AM
Anyone here ever experimented with the wonderful cuisine that is Indian cooking?

I've learned quite a few tasty recipes that are common in northern India, and was wondering if any of you are schooled in the art of cooking southern Indian food.

I recently took an Indian cooking class through LSU's leisure course department and found it to be very beneficial. It definitely gave me a great perspective that I wouldn't have found online through the generic internet recipes. I'll gladly share some tasty recipes with all of you if you are interested. I have a plethora of Indian cook books (although, I must admit, most of my expertise comes from the class)

In particular, I'm hoping someone has a good recipe for a korma curry that could go well with lamb, veggies, or chicken. I'm still searching for the right spice blend to make such a dish.

jackass
04-27-2007, 02:24 PM
No thanks. I used to work with an Indian woman who would bring me food all the time. I would have to force it down. I didnt want to upset her. I didnt like any of it.