PDA

View Full Version : What motivates us??!!

SassyLady
06-06-2010, 03:56 AM
Love the way these people get their point across. Very impactful. Found this technique after watching the video Crin posted Secret Power of Time.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u6XAPnuFjJc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u6XAPnuFjJc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

crin63
06-06-2010, 10:00 AM
I have to say I really love this learning mode. For me the time flies by watching these videos. I would swear they are only 3-4 minutes long instead of 10 minutes.

That was a very interesting video as well. These may become a new pass time for me.

DragonStryk72
06-06-2010, 12:52 PM
that was really cool!

darin
06-06-2010, 12:56 PM
Shared that w/ my boss' boss' boss via FB. gonna show that at a staff meeting :)

SassyLady
06-06-2010, 07:49 PM
I have to say I really love this learning mode. For me the time flies by watching these videos. I would swear they are only 3-4 minutes long instead of 10 minutes.

That was a very interesting video as well. These may become a new pass time for me.

me too! :coffee:

Just think of the stuff we will learn.

SassyLady
06-06-2010, 07:51 PM
Shared that w/ my boss' boss' boss via FB. gonna show that at a staff meeting :)

Cool!!! I sent to my SIL who is a small biz owner always looking for ways to motivate staff.

HogTrash
06-07-2010, 09:24 AM
Let's build on it!

StarBrite
06-07-2010, 09:42 AM
That is very true and if I saw that before, I would have understood better why I do what I do for my boss and for myself, and why she allows me autonomy.

I am definitely purpose driven, and appreciate her allowing me to make changes with or without her approval. Which has made the bottom line grow since I have been there. Especially in this economy, it is very encouraging to go to work. My boss is a very cool woman

Very very cool video

SassyLady
06-07-2010, 12:24 PM
That is very true and if I saw that before, I would have understood better why I do what I do for my boss and for myself, and why she allows me autonomy.

I am definitely purpose driven, and appreciate her allowing me to make changes with or without her approval. Which has made the bottom line grow since I have been there. Especially in this economy, it is very encouraging to go to work. My boss is a very cool woman

Very very cool video

Welcome to DP Starbrite! And lucky you to have a great job and boss!

StarBrite
06-08-2010, 10:14 AM
Welcome to DP Starbrite! And lucky you to have a great job and boss!

Thank you for the welcome. Yes, I count my blessings, everyday. I have great respect for my boss, whom I also consider my friend