PDA

View Full Version : The HogTrash Anomaly

HogTrash
06-08-2010, 12:03 PM
Just take a long hard look at that ugly mug in my avatar...No mystery there, right folks?

It's the classic picture of an uneducated, ignorant, dirty ole racist biker trash, who is out of touch with the 21st century.

Any beliefs and opinions of a person with a face like that must be the result of something other than intelligence, common sense and rational thought.

Most of you will deny this as your standard of judgment, but only a very few of you will be justified in your denial...The sense of sight is paramount in first impressions.

As much as a sighted person can, I have mastered the ability to work around the visual aspect of character determination with minimal risk of physical, mental or material harm...How?

By asking myself "what conclusions would I draw from a new encounter if I were blind and had only my other senses to rely on"?...It's a useful tool to sharpen your survival skills.

It's also a wonderful way to open up to the world without getting your throat slit, providing you get good enough at it...But...Never ever rely on political correctness.

Mr. P
06-08-2010, 01:08 PM
I always look past the surface..never judge a book buy it's cover..blah,blah..

IMO yer still an ole racist. :poke:

HogTrash
06-08-2010, 01:32 PM
I always look past the surface..never judge a book buy it's cover..blah,blah..Please refer to line 4...

Most of you will deny this as your standard of judgment, but only a very few of you will be justified in your denial...The sense of sight is paramount in first impressions.Like I have said a thousand times before..."If the only people who practiced PC were those who admitted it, there would be no PC". :laugh2:

IMO yer still an ole racist. :poke:Yes, I believe you actually do "look past the surface concerning a books cover", but only when it concerns those who fall under the protection of political correctness.

Mr. P
06-08-2010, 11:14 PM
Please refer to line 4...

Like I have said a thousand times before..."If the only people who practiced PC were those who admitted it, there would be no PC". :laugh2:

Yes, I believe you actually do "look past the surface concerning a books cover", but only when it concerns those who fall under the protection of political correctness.

I'm the last you wanna attack on PC BS, HT.

Part of my sig line used to be: PC = Public Cancer and it's TERMINAL! ~ Mr.P

The difference between us is I know the difference between good, bad, courtesy, respect, PC, bigotry and racism. I don't think you do.

82Marine89
06-09-2010, 01:40 AM

The difference between us is I know the difference between good, bad, courtesy, respect, PC, bigotry and racism. I don't think you do.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: <--- Standing ovation.

chloe
06-09-2010, 08:26 AM
Just take a long hard look at that ugly mug in my avatar...No mystery there, right folks?

It's the classic picture of an uneducated, ignorant, dirty ole racist biker trash, who is out of touch with the 21st century.

Any beliefs and opinions of a person with a face like that must be the result of something other than intelligence, common sense and rational thought.

Most of you will deny this as your standard of judgment, but only a very few of you will be justified in your denial...The sense of sight is paramount in first impressions.

As much as a sighted person can, I have mastered the ability to work around the visual aspect of character determination with minimal risk of physical, mental or material harm...How?

By asking myself "what conclusions would I draw from a new encounter if I were blind and had only my other senses to rely on"?...It's a useful tool to sharpen your survival skills.

It's also a wonderful way to open up to the world without getting your throat slit, providing you get good enough at it...But...Never ever rely on political correctness.

I like bikers, but how is it any different for someone to judge a biker on there appearance then it is judging someone for the color of there skin? Isn't that also judging a book by its cover?

HogTrash
06-09-2010, 11:33 AM
I like bikers, but how is it any different for someone to judge a biker on there appearance then it is judging someone for the color of there skin? Isn't that also judging a book by its cover?My point exactly.....The only difference is, it's not politicly incorrect to judge bikers.....The white ones anyway. :thumb:

HogTrash
06-09-2010, 11:48 AM

The difference between us is I know the difference between good, bad, courtesy, respect, PC, bigotry and racism. I don't think you do.The reason I pegged you as PC is because in threads where I have posted unflattering comments about minorities, and backed them up with scientific evidence, your only response was to accuse me of racism without disputing my evidence.

That's a pretty good indicater that the only thing you have to support your racial beliefs and opinions is political correctness.

chloe
06-09-2010, 08:00 PM
My point exactly.....The only difference is, it's not politicly incorrect to judge bikers.....The white ones anyway. :thumb:

Yeah bikers do get judged. Ok I get your point then.

Mr. P
06-09-2010, 10:38 PM
Yeah bikers do get judged. Ok I get your point then.

Don't we all? Color, build, dress, car...blah, blah...

HogTrash
06-10-2010, 05:34 AM

Part of my sig line used to be: PC = Public Cancer and it's TERMINAL! ~ Mr.PLike most, I'm sure you believe you practice what you preach.

The difference between us is I know the difference between good, bad,I have witnessed first hand, the best and worst of both.

I doubt very seriously if you have.

courtesy, respect,I treat everyone with courtesy, but respect is earned.

PC, bigotry and racism. I don't think you do.I know PC well enough to be aware that it is used to accuse people of "bigotry and racism" to stifle attempts to openly and honestly discuss racial problems.

It works pretty well too, except in extremely stubborn cases such as myself. :thumb:

chloe
06-10-2010, 07:27 AM
Don't we all? Color, build, dress, car...blah, blah...

So what's your point? I was acknowledging Hogs point that he is judged and asking him a question about the difference of being judged by his appearance compared to him judging others by color of the skin.

Abbey Marie
06-10-2010, 12:24 PM
So what's your point? I was acknowledging Hogs point that he is judged and asking him a question about the difference of being judged by his appearance compared to him judging others by color of the skin.

One thing that jumps out is that Hog can put on a suit, cut his hair, etc. But black skin is kinda permanent (well, except for Michael Jackson :eek: ).

HogTrash
06-10-2010, 12:51 PM
One thing that jumps out is that Hog can put on a suit, cut his hair, etc. But black skin is kinda permanent (well, except for Michael Jackson :eek: ).Black skin may be permanent, but it comes with many advantages that white skin does not.

Oddly enough, many blacks still prefer to play the race card rather than take advantage of it.

[Michael Jackson's fortune was made before his skin color mysteriously faded]