PDA

View Full Version : FBI paid Joran VDS $25K in sting, then let him get away to murder girl in Peru

Little-Acorn
06-09-2010, 03:59 PM
Look in the dictionary under "revolting slime", and you'll find this guy's picture. Apparently he contacted Natalee Holloway's mom and said he'd tell her where her daughter's body was... IF she paid him a quarter million dollars.

Look under "Keystone Kops", and you'll find the acronym FBI... which only LOOKS like it doesn't fit.

P.S. VanDerSloot is now wailing that the Peruvian and/or Aruban cops are abusing him. Gee, I guess bad things happen when you go to a country that doesn't have a 5th and 6th amendment, eh? Too bad, so sad.

------------------------------------

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/06/09/private-investigator-joran-van-der-sloot-went-peru-fbi-extortion-sting/

Sources: FBI Paid Van Der Sloot $25,000 in Sting Before Peru Murder

Published June 09, 2010
AP

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico -- The FBI paid Joran van der Sloot at least $15,000 in a sting operation and delayed arresting him because they were trying to help build a murder case against him in the 5-year-old disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba, two federal law enforcement officials told the Associated Press on Wednesday.

In that time, the 22-year-old Dutch national arrived in Lima, Peru, on May 14, and authorities say he has confessed to last week's killing of a 21-year-old woman in his hotel room there.

Van der Sloot claims the confession was forced.

"Joran told his mother crying Monday that he was being interrogated under reasonably barbaric conditions," Bert De Rooij said in a statement. "He said the police were trying to force him to confess."

Law enforcement officials say the investigation into Holloway's disappearance was revived about six weeks ago when Joran Van der Sloot reached out to someone close to Holloway's mother and requested $250,000 in exchange for disclosing the location of Holloway's body.

Mr. P
06-09-2010, 04:39 PM
I'm betting there is a string of dead girls between Natalee Holloway in Aruba and this one in Peru that this shitbag could get tagged for. I may be wrong.

Gaffer
06-09-2010, 05:07 PM
Columbia wants to talk to him about two girls that went missing during the week he was there. I suspect there is a string of them too. Any country he's been in needs to start looking at him in connection with missing girls.

Mr. P
06-11-2010, 12:21 AM
Now he says he knows the location of Natalee Holloways' body but wants to tell the Aruba police not the Peruvian police.

A perfect situation for a lil waterboarding in Peru. IMO