PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii elections clerk: Obama not born here

crin63
06-10-2010, 11:16 AM
I realize it's another, "Birther" thing but its still interesting. I just want the most honest and open administration ever to release all the POTUS records and end the discussion.

WorldNetDaily Exclusive
Hawaii elections clerk:
Obama not born here
Official who oversaw ballots in 2008 race
says hospital birth certificate non-existent
Posted: June 10, 2010
3:39 am Eastern

By Joe Kovacs
WorldNetDaily

A college instructor who worked as a senior elections clerk for the city and county of Honolulu in 2008 is making the stunning claim Barack Obama was definitely not born in Hawaii as the White House maintains, and that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Obama does not even exist in the Aloha State.

Tim Adams, a former senior elections clerk for Honolulu, now teaches English at Western Kentucky University.

"There is no birth certificate," said Tim Adams, a graduate assistant who teaches English at Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green, Ky. "It's like an open secret. There isn't one. Everyone in the government there knows this."

Adams, who says he's a Hillary Clinton supporter who ended up voting for John McCain when Clinton lost the Democratic nomination to Obama, told WND, "I managed the absentee-ballot office. It was my job to verify the voters' identity."

He says during the 2008 campaign when the issue of Obama's constitutional eligibility first arose, the elections office was inundated with requests to verify the birthplace of the U.S. senator from Illinois.

The hottest book in America is the one that exposes the real Obama and all his men (and women)! Get your autographed copy only from WND!

"I had direct access to the Social Security database, the national crime computer, state driver's license information, international passport information, basically just about anything you can imagine to get someone's identity," Adams explained. "I could look up what bank your home mortgage was in. I was informed by my boss that we did not have a birth record [for Obama]."

At the time, there were conflicting reports that Obama had been born at the Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu, as well as the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children across town. So Adams says his office checked with both facilities.

"They told us, 'We don't have a birth certificate for him,'" he said. "They told my supervisor, either by phone or by e-mail, neither one has a document that a doctor signed off on saying they were present at this man's birth."

To date, no Hawaiian hospital has provided documented confirmation that Obama was born at its facility.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=165041

sybarite
06-10-2010, 11:47 AM
In time the truth shall be revealed.

Binky
06-10-2010, 01:34 PM
I wonder why he didn't speak up and say this way back during the campaign.... Eventually, the truth will come out. But then, he'll have served his time in office and done enough damage to last a lifetime.

DragonStryk72
06-10-2010, 04:03 PM
Come, he's gonna be out in 2012 anyhow, it's not like there's gonna be enough time to even attempt to prosecute anything even if it were true, but again, it's just another persona throwing off a theory.

bullypulpit
06-11-2010, 06:40 AM
:coffee:

Ummm...NOBODY born in Hawai'i has a paper birth certificate.

Keep on beatin' that dead horse.

http://static.rcgroups.com/forums/attachments/1/5/4/8/8/a1192481-155-dead-horse.gif?d=1172173835

sybarite
06-11-2010, 10:34 AM
:coffee:

Ummm...NOBODY born in Hawai'i has a paper birth certificate.

Keep on beatin' that dead horse.

http://static.rcgroups.com/forums/attachments/1/5/4/8/8/a1192481-155-dead-horse.gif?d=1172173835

Huh??

According to Hawaiian statute 338 it, "allows foreign born children of Hawaiian residents to obtain Hawaiian birth certificates, that those birth certificates can be obtained based on a statement of one relative only without any corroborating evidence from the hospital; that “late birth certificates” (i.e. non-contemporaneously, post-facto, in two words “potentially fabricated”) can lawfully, under this statute, be obtained at any time later in life."

Insein
06-11-2010, 03:15 PM
Again, not something we need to distract us right now. After he's voted out in 2012, then by all means prove his illegitimacy. This only gives them fuel to take away from legitimate discussions about spending this country into oblivion.

cat slave
06-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Hopefully he will get his feathers clipped big time in Nov.
Then nothing else will matter.....start the healing.

HogTrash
06-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Do I believe Obama was born in the United States?....The truth is, I don't have a clue, but I suppose anything is possible.

But if someone held a gun to my head and forced me to wager my life savings one way or the other, I think I might bet that he wasn't.