PDA

View Full Version : Video - thug attacks peaceful Tea Party protesters...

HogTrash
06-10-2010, 03:48 PM
Yes I said "Nigger thug" and I meant it this time.

This was not a black man, he was a punk ass nigger.

Anyone who doesn't like it can kiss my lilly white ass.

Video of assault in link:

GREENSBORO, N.C. - A protest in Greensboro turned violent Tuesday when a former candidate for Congress and NC Senate was punched in the face.

Nathan Tabor, a business owner and head of the Forsyth County Republican Party and a former candidate for public office, says he and 25 other people were protesting government bailouts in front of Rep. Mel Watt's (D-N.C.) Greensboro office on Tuesday.

"We were just there to do our constitutional right to have a peaceful protest." Tabor said.
http://www.myfox8.com/news/wghp-protest-punch-100609,0,3507781.story

Little-Acorn
06-10-2010, 04:04 PM
HT, a "nigger" is a subhuman... and he's subhuman because he's black. Not for any other reason, like because of something he did.

You telling us this guy would be a subhuman if he'd stood there and done nothing? Just because of the color of his skin?

HogTrash
06-10-2010, 04:33 PM
HT, a "nigger" is a subhuman... and he's subhuman because he's black. Not for any other reason, like because of something he did.

You telling us this guy would be a subhuman if he'd stood there and done nothing? Just because of the color of his skin?Nigger is simply a word that's only significance is to describe someone who I want to degrade and insult in a way that will hurt and anger them most.

I can think of no other word that would accomplish this more affectively than "nigger"...If you can think of something worse, please share it with me.

HogTrash
06-10-2010, 09:19 PM
This is one of the rare times I have gotten angry and even more unusual that I brought it into a discussion.

My anger was justified, but such a public display of it was certainly uncalled for...I have no tolerance for bullies.

chloe
06-10-2010, 10:25 PM
Yes I said "Nigger thug" and I meant it this time.

This was not a black man, he was a punk ass nigger.

Anyone who doesn't like it can kiss my lilly white ass.

Video of assault in link:

but would you sell a boat to a "colored" man quicker then a cat can lick its ass?......

McruU9fXbIw

SpidermanTUba
06-10-2010, 11:17 PM
Nigger is simply a word that's only significance is to describe someone who I want to degrade and insult in a way that will hurt and anger them most.

I can think of no other word that would accomplish this more affectively than "nigger"...If you can think of something worse, please share it with me.

Why would you want to insult an entire race of people because of the actions of one of them?

HogTrash
06-11-2010, 01:02 AM
Why would you want to insult an entire race of people because of the actions of one of them?How did you manage to exagerate my insult from one lowlife piece of shit to an "entire race"?

Are you sure you don't suffer from dyslexia? :confused:

bullypulpit
06-11-2010, 06:44 AM
Why would you want to insult an entire race of people because of the actions of one of them?

He would, and does, on a regular basis. Between id sessions of huffing spray paint from a paper bag.

HogTrash
06-11-2010, 08:13 AM
He would, and does, on a regular basis. Between id sessions of huffing spray paint from a paper bag."Spray paint"??? :eek: What happened to my "carb cleaner"? :laugh2:

On a serious note.....Bully, I doubt very seriously whether you've ever had an original thought.

I'm sorry ta hafta tell you this but you may have less wit and imagination than anyone I have ever posted with.

Everything and everybody seems to have passed you by and left you scratching your head...