PDA

View Full Version : How To Become An Obama Statictic and Fuel The Recovery

red states rule
06-11-2010, 04:00 AM
From my local paper this morning. A great example on how the Dems pad the "recovery" numbers

Letter to the Editor: Becoming an 'Obama statistic'

Since I retired, I have worked a part-time seasonal job. I work from late March until early November. This is my sixth season. There are quite a few other retirees and college students who also work there as seasonal employees.

Last week, in our pay envelope, was a form asking simply for Social Security numbers and signatures.

In an explanatory note, we were told that since we were not working on Feb. 3, when the federal jobs bill passed, that when we started to work after that date, we would be "new hires."

In return for our signatures, our employer will not have to pay its matching share of Social Security taxes this year. We would pay our share as usual, and we would still earn the normal credit for our time of service.

Maybe the Social Security Administration is flush with cash and just didn't need the money? I pay attention to current events enough to know that not to be true.

Then it dawned on me -- I am now an Obama statistic. Per the details contained in the scam called a job stimulus bill, I am now a "job created or saved."

Thanks Barack, but don't expect me to vote for you out of some misguided or uninformed sense of gratitude. I don't get my news from the mainstream media.

When you read the rosy statistics that 441,000 jobs were created in May (400,000 of which are temporary Census jobs) understand that statistics are garbage when they are not truthful.

I guess to be more accurate, I was a "new hire" during the Bush Administration.

http://www.publicopiniononline.com/opinion/ci_15274070

SassyLady
06-11-2010, 05:42 AM
Wow .... how low can they go?

red states rule
06-11-2010, 05:44 AM
Wow .... how low can they go?

With these people, the ends justify the means

They are banking on the fact there are enough people who only care about politivcal power for the party, and will ignore everything else