PDA

View Full Version : I salute the fine members of DP who give me hope for America.

HogTrash
06-14-2010, 01:20 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=28111
I am very proud of the DP members who refused to buckle to the forces of evil who want to control our speech, influence our decisions, manipulate our thoughts and restrict the free flow of information. :clap:

Like all liberals, Liberalnation doesn't get it and probably never will untill it's too late...She has given notice that she intends to leave because DP has refused to comply with the rules of PC.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=429778#post429778

thanks for proving my point, the mods here are racist and support racism on the board. I'm gone *****.Against all odds, insults and accusations, I refuse to cease and desist with my unpopular messege, which I deal out in incrimental doses and breaks no laws except for the strict rules of political correctness.

I strategicly push that messege to the edge of it's envelope and pause to watch the turmoil it causes in the minds of my fellow DP members and those whose job it is to decide if I have violated any bounderies.

Freedom of speech has been instilled in every American born citizen since birth, but for the last 5 decades it has been challenged by the tabboos and restrictions of political correctness.

Like most, Liberalnation has been indoctrinated and programmed by the powerful forces of political correctness, which has taught her to think and speak according to those taboos and restrictions.

It also demandes that she attack those who don't abide by those PC rules and to avoid any and all sources that might influence her to stray from a lifetime of programming which brought her to this point of self-censorship.

Her mind is in conflict with a bombardment of information she has been programmed to avoid, and having failed in her attempts to squash the source of that information[me], she is forced to flee from DP, to avoid it.

The enemy who seeks to destroy America is too powerful, connected and protected for the average American to defeat, so our only alternative is to attack their strategies, of which Political Correctness is definately one.

:salute:

SassyLady
06-14-2010, 01:29 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=28111
I am very proud of the DP members who refused to buckle to the forces of evil who want to control our speech, influence our decisions, manipulate our thoughts and restrict the free flow of information. :clap:

Like all liberals, Liberalnation doesn't get it and probably never will untill it's too late...She has given notice that she intends to leave because DP has refused to comply with the rules of PC.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=429778#post429778
Against all odds, insults and accusations, I refuse to cease and desist with my unpopular messege, which I deal out in incrimental doses and breaks no laws except for the strict rules of political correctness.

I strategicly push that messege to the edge of it's envelope and pause to watch the turmoil it causes in the minds of my fellow DP members and those whose job it is to decide if I have violated any bounderies.

Freedom of speech has been instilled in every American born citizen since birth, but for the last 5 decades it has been challenged by the tabboos and restrictions of political correctness.

Like most, Liberalnation has been indoctrinated and programmed by the powerful forces of political correctness, which has taught her to think and speak according to those taboos and restrictions.

It also demandes that she attack those who don't abide by those PC rules and to avoid any and all sources that might influence her to stray from a lifetime of programming which brought her to this point of self-censorship.

Her mind is in conflict with a bombardment of information she has been programmed to avoid, and having failed in her attempts to squash the source of that information[me], she is forced to flee from DP, to avoid it.

The enemy who seeks to destroy America is too powerful, connected and protected for the average American to defeat, so our only alternative is to attack their strategies, of which Political Correctness is definately one.

:salute:

I am not a proponent of PC and I don't like the "shock jock" approach either; both stifle robust debate.

Mr. P
06-14-2010, 01:44 AM
Don't misinterpret, HT. The vote was about censoring, NOT about approving/agreeing of your posts.

HogTrash
06-14-2010, 02:11 AM
Don't misinterpret, HT. The vote was about censoring, NOT about approving/agreeing of your posts.Maybe you shoud re-read my post, Mr. P...It appears that you misinterpreted what I said.

Mr. P
06-14-2010, 02:23 AM
Maybe you shoud re-read my post, Mr. P...It appears that you misinterpreted what I said.

I don't think so.

HogTrash
06-14-2010, 02:23 AM
I am not a proponent of PC and I don't like the "shock jock" approach either; both stifle robust debate.The only thing that can "stifle robust debate" is censorship. :salute:

SassyLady
06-14-2010, 02:44 AM
The only thing that can "stifle robust debate" is censorship. :salute:

And I disagree with your premise..... I have been actively involved in some very robust debates and then someone drops in and decides to "shock" everyone .... usually with vulgar personal attacks and it shuts down the debate.

HogTrash
06-14-2010, 09:50 AM
And I disagree with your premise..... I have been actively involved in some very robust debates and then someone drops in and decides to "shock" everyone .... usually with vulgar personal attacks and it shuts down the debate.I can find no evidence of where I have attempted to justify the use of "vulgar personal attacks"

Is it possible that your mischevious little mind is trying to confuse the discussion with a bit of trickery?

PostmodernProphet
06-14-2010, 05:45 PM
lol, Hog....it's obvious your PC ploy is nothing more than a shallow effort to get away with public racism.....'unlike LN, I have no intention of leaving since it would deprive me of pointing out you are a racist every time you indulge yourself....

SassyLady
06-14-2010, 06:48 PM
I can find no evidence of where I have attempted to justify the use of "vulgar personal attacks"

Is it possible that your mischevious little mind is trying to confuse the discussion with a bit of trickery?

Sorry Hog, not trying to confuse anyone ... I am not aware of you using "vulgar personal attacks" and I did not mean to imply that you have .... and apologize if you took it personally.

However, as I stated earlier .... I disagree with your premise that censorship is the ONLY thing that will kill a robust debate. Using either/or excessive PC and "shock" tactics (using vulgar [morally crude] words, offensive words, personal attacks) will kill a robust debate just as fast as censorship.... and, yes, you have used "shock" tactics through the use of offensive (non PC) words.

HogTrash
06-14-2010, 08:38 PM
Sorry Hog, not trying to confuse anyone ... I am not aware of you using "vulgar personal attacks" and I did not mean to imply that you have .... and apologize if you took it personally.

However, as I stated earlier .... I disagree with your premise that censorship is the ONLY thing that will kill a robust debate. Using either/or excessive PC and "shock" tactics (using vulgar [morally crude] words, offensive words, personal attacks) will kill a robust debate just as fast as censorship.... and, yes, you have used "shock" tactics through the use of offensive (non PC) words.To dispell the myths of PC, I must continuously demonstrate that you will not wet the bed by violating it's rules.

[and you still missed my point concerning "vulgar personal attacks"]

SassyLady
06-14-2010, 08:52 PM
To dispell the myths of PC, I must continuously demonstrate that you will not wet the bed by violating it's rules.

[and you still missed my point concerning "vulgar personal attacks"]

Well, HT, try talking a little S..L..O..W..E..R and louder and maybe I'll get the point.....:poke:

Oh, why would I even want to break the rules if it means sleeping in a wet bed? :slap:

:laugh2::laugh2:

HogTrash
06-15-2010, 09:29 AM
Well, HT, try talking a little S..L..O..W..E..R and louder and maybe I'll get the point.....:poke:

Oh, why would I even want to break the rules if it means sleeping in a wet bed? :slap:

:laugh2::laugh2:My point is, the bed will not get wet. :thumb:

actsnoblemartin
06-16-2010, 01:01 PM
jesus christ. Black people call each others niggers, stop whining liberalnation

disclaimer: actsnoblemartin does not condone the use of the the word niggers except in contextual uses.

p.s. some blacks act like niggers, some whites act like white trash,

every race has its fuckers

psa: please stop throwing around the race card, it makes YOU sound stupid :coffee:

if hog is racist, then so is most of black america

hjmick
06-16-2010, 03:13 PM
Yeah, I'm sure every member was waiting anxiously for your approval. Now we can all get on with our lives...

HogTrash
06-16-2010, 03:28 PM
Yeah, I'm sure every member was waiting anxiously for your approval. Now we can all get on with our lives...I second your motion. :thumb:

Binky
06-16-2010, 05:22 PM
Good God....Why does everything in life have to at one time or another come down to racism?

It's an age old problem and no one has any positive feed back on how to stop it, but only negative crapola we've all heard over and over. There is racism on all fronts. Blacks on whites. Whites on blacks. Blacks on mexicans. Mexicans with blacks. It seems over all, the only people who have their shit together and don't let crapola like this control their thoughts and lives, are asians. Could be they do have racism problems as well. I don't know. But we don't hear about it around every damn corner, if they do. In fact, we don't even hear about it. Period. It seems, whites and blacks could sure learn a lot from our asian friends.

Maybe it's best to heed the famous motto......: "silence is golden." Got it? Anyone catching my drift here? In case you're wondering, racism is never going to end. Politicians love to stir it up because of some agenda they may have.

All this racism crapola does is make the division/unity between people that much wider. In a time when America has far worse problems than pc and racism, people are forever stuck in that mode when we should all be working together to rid ourselves of the vermin that have infested our political system. Getting America back on the trail of keeping our freedoms in tact, our people safe and maintaining our sovreigntry should be at the top of our list. Racism is ugly and apparently millions love ugly as they dwell on it...

PostmodernProphet
06-16-2010, 05:40 PM
if hog is racist, then so is most of black america
yeah, so what's your point...being a racist is still idiotic.....

Abbey Marie
06-17-2010, 01:56 AM
Good God....Why does everything in life have to at one time or another come down to racism?

It's an age old problem and no one has any positive feed back on how to stop it, but only negative crapola we've all heard over and over. There is racism on all fronts. Blacks on whites. Whites on blacks. Blacks on mexicans. Mexicans with blacks. It seems over all, the only people who have their shit together and don't let crapola like this control their thoughts and lives, are asians. Could be they do have racism problems as well. I don't know. But we don't hear about it around every damn corner, if they do. In fact, we don't even hear about it. Period. It seems, whites and blacks could sure learn a lot from our asian friends.

Maybe it's best to heed the famous motto......: "silence is golden." Got it? Anyone catching my drift here? In case you're wondering, racism is never going to end. Politicians love to stir it up because of some agenda they may have.

All this racism crapola does is make the division/unity between people that much wider. In a time when America has far worse problems than pc and racism, people are forever stuck in that mode when we should all be working together to rid ourselves of the vermin that have infested our political system. Getting America back on the trail of keeping our freedoms in tact, our people safe and maintaining our sovreigntry should be at the top of our list. Racism is ugly and apparently millions love ugly as they dwell on it...

Of course, Indians have a caste system, which is about as bad as it gets.

crin63
06-17-2010, 10:53 AM
I have to agree with MrsK's point if I understand her correctly.

For me personally, I get out of the conversation when the language gets foul, vulgar and overly crude. Its just not necessary to get a point across.

Dropping, "N" bombs detracts from the conversation generally speaking because it just paints the person as a racist with no real intellect and their point is lost. How is that helpful to getting their point across if people won't listen to what they have to say because of the words they use! Its not about PC, its about decency and decorum.

HogTrash
06-17-2010, 12:34 PM
Personally, I feel everyone should be free to like or dislike whatever or whoever they want based on whatever standard they choose.

Even racism is tolerable as long as we don't violate the law and rights of others, providing those laws equally and fairly apply to all races.

I tolerate racism without complaint except when it is government instituted racism such as practiced in the United States against the white race.

You can tell me till you're blue in the face that it's OK according to Political Correctness to discriminate against the white race, but I ain't buying it folks.

Binky
06-17-2010, 02:06 PM
Of course, Indians have a caste system, which is about as bad as it gets.

But we don't heard about it on a daily basis. People are small minded and can't think out of that racial box. Everything seems to hinge on it. Good grief. It's like America is a broken record stuck in the same track......repeating the same line over and over and over. :lame2::eek:

Abbey Marie
06-19-2010, 04:11 PM
But we don't heard about it on a daily basis. People are small minded and can't think out of that racial box. Everything seems to hinge on it. Good grief. It's like America is a broken record stuck in the same track......repeating the same line over and over and over. :lame2::eek:

I'm not disagreeing. It's out of hand. I'm just saying that Asians are not exempt from being racist. :beer: