PDA

View Full Version : Kathianne are you getting married yet ?

chloe
06-14-2010, 10:22 AM
or what? Your so quiet lately.....me thinks you have a boyfriend:laugh2:

Kathianne
06-14-2010, 11:38 AM
or what? Your so quiet lately.....me thinks you have a boyfriend:laugh2:

LOL! No boyfriend, but am dating. The only reason I've been quiet is busy with job hunting and what time I do have available, I like discussion. The Israeli thread has been interesting, I keep checking up on it.

chloe
06-14-2010, 11:40 AM
LOL! No boyfriend, but am dating. The only reason I've been quiet is busy with job hunting and what time I do have available, I like discussion. The Israeli thread has been interesting, I keep checking up on it.

LOL, what states are you looking for a job in ?

Kathianne
06-14-2010, 11:42 AM
LOL, what states are you looking for a job in ?

Right now working on Northern IL. Next will be FL and ND and TX. ;)

chloe
06-14-2010, 11:43 AM
Right now working on Northern IL. Next will be FL and ND and TX. ;)

Texas seems nice, you should look into Kentucky and North carolina too.:cool:

gabosaurus
06-14-2010, 11:45 AM
Kathianne, shame on you for having a real life! :p

chloe
06-14-2010, 11:47 AM
Kathianne, shame on you for having a real life! :p

Gabby you have a real life too, your hardly ever on. Im glad you haven't left DP like the other liberals. I like your sense of humor.:cool:

Kathianne
06-14-2010, 11:49 AM
Texas seems nice, you should look into Kentucky and North carolina too.:cool:

I will add them. Got to flood the areas, also need to check for reciprocal certification.

red states rule
06-15-2010, 04:49 AM

Kathy, I wish you all the best in your job search, and I hope the guy you are dating knows what a lucky man he is

Kathianne
06-15-2010, 05:07 AM
Kathy, I wish you all the best in your job search, and I hope the guy you are dating knows what a lucky man he is

Thanks for the kind words, RSR. I just have to keep plugging away at the job hunt, say a few prayers. As for 'lucky man,' well right now I just like getting out now and again, not a time that I'm likely to get serious over anyone, not that I'm real open to that at anytime. ;) I guess I'm the epitome of 'once burned, twice shy.' LOL!

red states rule
06-15-2010, 05:10 AM
Thanks for the kind words, RSR. I just have to keep plugging away at the job hunt, say a few prayers. As for 'lucky man,' well right now I just like getting out now and again, not a time that I'm likely to get serious over anyone, not that I'm real open to that at anytime. ;) I guess I'm the epitome of 'once burned, twice shy.' LOL!

As many times as you said a prayer for me Kathy - I owe you years of prayers.

When you are not looking for love - that is when you find it

I only wish you the best, and hope everything works out the way you want it

Trinity
06-15-2010, 06:18 AM
When you are not looking for love - that is when you find it

Have to agree here.......That's when I met my current husband. I was adamant about not being with anyone ever until my boy's were raised. Then I met him....and well 5 years later.............:thumb: