PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul or Sarah Palin conservative Tea Party?

herculean
06-15-2010, 03:43 PM
Is Rand Paul or Sarah Palin the leader of the conservative Tea Party? Does anyone think that helps their political careers?

KarlMarx
06-15-2010, 03:52 PM
Is Rand Paul or Sarah Palin the leader of the conservative Tea Party?

No, neither one of them are, and neither is anyone else.

Does anyone think that helps their political careers?

Does it help their political careers to be recognized by the Tea Party movement? Yes, I think so.

Insein
06-15-2010, 04:07 PM
There is no real leader to the Tea Party. Its more of an ideal. Sarah Palin and Rand Paul represent these ideals and therefore make good candidates for the movement.

Insein
06-15-2010, 04:09 PM
For all of your political desultory conversation and expressing your political views Please use this Democratic Forum

I have a feeling your stay will be short if you are intending to advertise other messageboards on this messageboard.

DragonStryk72
06-15-2010, 04:48 PM
Is Rand Paul or Sarah Palin the leader of the conservative Tea Party? Does anyone think that helps their political careers?

No, I agree that there's no real leader of the Tea Party, and even if it helps their careers, it hurts the movement, actually. By putting a leader in charge of it diminishes the party as a whole, as well as making it more vulnerable to attacks, since people then would only need to discredit the leader, as opposed to the whole of the movement.