PDA

View Full Version : Sandi Sue, many of you knew her

Psychoblues
06-16-2010, 02:56 AM
On the night of October 30, 2009, she cried over and over again. Very unusual for her. I stayed up with her until about 0530 on October 31. We fell asleep. At about 0700 she woke up crying and I was at my wits end to help her. She was a very old dog, extremely well cared for dog and the most close to me mammal short of my mother in my life. I explained to my wife, who I also love better than my own life, that it was time to allow the veterinarian to do the inevitable and end her suffering. To this day I have not fully accepted that decision.

God bless the painless and miraculous abilities of that kind doctor.

This may be inappropriate but it remains my custom.

:beer::salute::beer:

Psychoblues

actsnoblemartin
06-16-2010, 12:56 PM
aww poor pb

:(

On the night of October 30, 2009, she cried over and over again. Very unusual for her. I stayed up with her until about 0530 on October 31. We fell asleep. At about 0700 she woke up crying and I was at my wits end to help her. She was a very old dog, extremely well cared for dog and the most close to me mammal short of my mother in my life. I explained to my wife, who I also love better than my own life, that it was time to allow the veterinarian to do the inevitable and end her suffering. To this day I have not fully accepted that decision.

Psychoblues

red states rule
06-18-2010, 05:10 AM

Psychoblues

I am sorry for your loss. You made the right call. Why keep her around when she is pain?

I have had to make that same call several times, and it is never easy. But if you love your pet you will do what is right for the pet - not to make yourself happy

cat slave
06-20-2010, 01:27 AM
To make that decision is the hardest thing to ever do.
It just rips your heart out and you never truly get over it.

Weve had the vet come to the house the last few times
we have needed to make the call and it helps us not to have to make the 45 minute drive to Cookeville through
curtains of tears.

You knew when it was time and she knew you loved her
and thats really what matters.

Psychoblues
07-03-2010, 10:03 AM
To make that decision is the hardest thing to ever do.
It just rips your heart out and you never truly get over it.

Weve had the vet come to the house the last few times
we have needed to make the call and it helps us not to have to make the 45 minute drive to Cookeville through
curtains of tears.

You knew when it was time and she knew you loved her
and thats really what matters.

Thank you. Thank you very much and God knows I mean it. cat slave, you are a blessing.

Psychoblues