PDA

View Full Version : It Begins… Obama Gives Major Swath of Arizona Back to Mexico (Video)

stephanie
06-16-2010, 05:41 AM
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, June 15, 2010, 3:50 PM
The federal government is now telling American citizens to stay out of three southern Arizona counties.
It is too dangerous because of armed smugglers from Mexico.

Patch Adams posted this today:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DPrl4P9AcrQ&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DPrl4P9AcrQ&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu: Quite frankly I’m telling you as a sheriff that we don’t control that part of the county. My county is larger than the state of Connecticut and we need support from the federal government. It’s their job to secure the border and they haven’t done it. In fact President Obama suspended the construction of the fence.

read the rest here.
http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/

Insein
06-16-2010, 09:07 AM
So a foreign invader has taken American soil and we retreat back to the line where we can defend it. Great message to send. I'm thinking we need to recall the troops from Afghan and Iraq to defend our borders.

HogTrash
06-16-2010, 09:34 AM
This sounds like a war zone?...Is there some reason the US military isn't being sent to Arizona to defend our border and protect American citizens from these armed foreign invaders?

I wonder if armed US citizens were to band together and go defend the border themselves, if the Obama Administration would then send the military there to forcefully remove them?

Insein
06-16-2010, 10:52 AM
This sounds like a war zone?...Is there some reason the US military isn't being sent to Arizona to defend our border and protect American citizens from these armed foreign invaders?

I wonder if armed US citizens were to band together and go defend the border themselves, if the Obama Administration would then send the military there to forcefully remove them?

Unfortunately, I think they might.

Binky
06-16-2010, 04:54 PM
So a foreign invader has taken American soil and we retreat back to the line where we can defend it. Great message to send. I'm thinking we need to recall the troops from Afghan and Iraq to defend our borders.

Sounds good to me. Whatever happened to that 18 month time span Obama said during his campaign that he would begin pulling out our troops and machinery etc? We're coming up on that time limit and so far, there appears to be no pullling out of Iraq or Afghanstan.

So apparently Mexico is going to get that part of Arizona.... Geez what a bunch of friggin' do nothing positives we have in office. Worthless. Useless. Corrupted. Bought and sold.....

Binky
06-16-2010, 04:55 PM

Sounds good to me. Whatever happened to that 18 month time span Obama said during his campaign that he would begin pulling out our troops and machinery etc? We're coming up on that time limit and so far, there appears to be no pullling out of Iraq or Afghanstan.

So apparently Mexico is going to get that part of Arizona.... Geez what a bunch of friggin' "do nothing positive" buttwipes we have in office. Worthless. Useless. Corrupted. Bought and sold.....

Little-Acorn
06-16-2010, 05:38 PM

So apparently Mexico is going to get that part of Arizona.... Geez what a bunch of friggin' "do nothing positive" buttwipes we have in office. Worthless. Useless. Corrupted. Bought and sold.....

You can say that again! :beer:

HogTrash
06-17-2010, 02:31 PM
You can say that again! :beer:Does Binky always do everything you say? :confused:

OCA
06-17-2010, 02:45 PM

So apparently Mexico is going to get that part of Arizona.... Geez what a bunch of friggin' do nothing positives we have in office. Worthless. Useless. Corrupted. Bought and sold.....

Let me say this one time, the plan has always been that we will have troops in the M.E................FOREVER. Don't believe anything else you hear. Don't believe me? I refer you to American bases in Germany, we ain't never leaving anywhere, well unless its Vietnam where we got our asses handed to us.

Gaffer
06-17-2010, 03:09 PM
Let me say this one time, the plan has always been that we will have troops in the M.E................FOREVER. Don't believe anything else you hear. Don't believe me? I refer you to American bases in Germany, we ain't never leaving anywhere, well unless its Vietnam where we got our asses handed to us.

Your right about the plan to have troops in M.E. Even tho the dark lord lied and said he would withdraw them. One of his many lies. As for Vietnam, we withdrew our forces from the south following a truce with the north. The democrap congress then cut off all aid to the south so they could not defend themselves against another invasion from the north. At least get your facts right. Always happy to correct you when your wrong. :thumb:

OCA
06-17-2010, 03:30 PM
Your right about the plan to have troops in M.E. Even tho the dark lord lied and said he would withdraw them. One of his many lies. As for Vietnam, we withdrew our forces from the south following a truce with the north. The democrap congress then cut off all aid to the south so they could not defend themselves against another invasion from the north. At least get your facts right. Always happy to correct you when your wrong. :thumb:

Dark Lord! Holy hell isn't that what they used to call Cheney? I thought a guy with your intelligence would be a little more original.......oh shit, fucked up, I equated you with intelligence, my bad!

We got smoked in jungle and guerilla warfare by a vastly outgunned enemy, your politically correct view though is noted.

Gaffer
06-17-2010, 04:38 PM
Dark Lord! Holy hell isn't that what they used to call Cheney? I thought a guy with your intelligence would be a little more original.......oh shit, fucked up, I equated you with intelligence, my bad!

We got smoked in jungle and guerilla warfare by a vastly outgunned enemy, your politically correct view though is noted.

I don't know what you called Cheney. I have always referred to the man in the white house as the dark lord. But then you have been gone so your not aware of it. I'm much more aware of what went on in the jungle than you are boy. Telling the truth isn't political correctness. You need to have a long discussion with Hog about that.

Binky
06-17-2010, 04:57 PM

You can bet he'd remove the armed citizens rather than the illegal invaders.:eek:

Binky
06-17-2010, 05:05 PM

Of course not, but he did say he would begin pulling out, but I don't recall as to how many. And he did say we'd be bringing back equipment as well. Whatever that entails will be something we'll have to wait and see about.

After I posted that I watched some news program last night where he did say we were going to begin pulling out some troops. However, when politicians lie to me so much I tend not to pay a lot of attention to them when they are running their mouths... Like all things political, we'll just have to wait and see as to how many actually come home. Could be he'll send them elsewhere. Who knows? At any rate, there is no reason for us to keep all those soldiers in the ME. It's time to downsize and get as many out of there as possible without leaving it wide open again.

namvet
06-17-2010, 05:43 PM
I thought Osama sent the guard down there. what happened to them????

red states rule
06-17-2010, 06:27 PM
Got this in an email

I agree with this totally......

IN GOD WE TRUST!

My great grandfather watched as his friends died in the Civil War, my father watched as his friends died in WW II, and I watched as my friends died in Vietnam.

None of them died for the Mexican Flag.

Everyone died for the U.S. flag.

Just this week, here in Texas, a student raised a Mexican flag on a school flag pole; another student took it down.

Guess who was expelled...the kid who took it down.

Kids in high school in California were sent home this week on Cinco de Mayo because they wore T-shirts with the American flag printed on them.

Enough is enough.

The below e-mail message needs to be viewed by every American; and every American needs to stand up for America.

We've bent over to appease the America-haters long enough.

I'm taking a stand.

I'm standing up because the hundreds of thousands who died fighting in wars for this country, and for the U.S. flag can't stand up.

If you agree, stand up with me.

If you disagree, please let me know.

I will gladly remove you from my e-mail list.

And shame on anyone who tries to make this a racist message.

A Map Of My Country:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1272/4709875207_4aa8b00a21_m.jpg

Let me make this perfectly clear!

THIS IS MY COUNTRY!
And, because I make This statement

DOES NOT

Mean I'm against immigration!!!

YOU ARE WELCOME HERE, IN MY COUNTRY!

Welcome! To come through legally:

1. Get a sponsor!

2. Get a place to lay your head!

3. Get a job!

4. Live By OUR Rules!

5. Pay YOUR Taxes!

And

6. Learn the LANGUAGE like immigrants

have in the past!!!

AND

7. Please don't demand that we hand over our lifetime

savings of Social Security Funds to you.

If you don't want to forward this for fear of offending someone,

Then YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM!
When will AMERICANS STOP giving away THEIR RIGHTS???

We've gone so far the other way...

bent over backwards not to offend anyone.

But it seems no one cares about the

AMERICAN CITIZEN

that's being offended!

WAKE UP America !!!

If You agree.... Pass this on.

If You don't agree.. Delete It !!!

cat slave
06-19-2010, 08:52 PM
Well, I say lets give um all of CA. All of it, hook, line and
sinker! Then keep their filthy, chattering, drunken, breeding,
loco selves in their own country....that just got given to them.
Shut up and get over it.

The governator and his minions and Hollywood elitists can
vacate the whole damn country....both of them.

Problem(s) solved.