PDA

View Full Version : Sabra and Shatila: The unforgettable, unforgivable, Israeli massacre.

abso
06-16-2010, 10:14 AM
Sabra and Shatila: The unforgettable, unforgivable
http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2006/09/15/sabra/

EYE-WITNESS TO SABRA-SHATILA MASSACRE
http://www.inminds.co.uk/from-beirut-to-jerusalem.html

Israeli Soldiers Participated in the Massacre
http://oznik.com/news/010803.html

Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_and_Shatila_massacre

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/42/Massacre_of_palestinians_in_shatila.jpg

http://rodsjournal.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/sabra_and_shatila.jpg

http://www.comm.unt.edu/histofperf/Debka%20Website/images/sabra018_3.jpg

http://anwararis.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/sabra_shatila_massacres.jpg

http://www.alhadid.com/weblog/images/sabra-chatila.gif

http://www.pierretristam.com/images/sabra.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_W8VqyrsM9tc/RuxN7FbdJjI/AAAAAAAAAus/N7-wuYzaxB0/s400/sabra-shatila-shot-against-wall.jpg

This was completely done by the Christian Phalangist militias, and was allowed to happen by the israelian defence force army, which allowed the militia into the camps with their arms, then blocked all the exits so that none can escape the massacre.

although this was done by christians, and allowed to be done by jews, but still, muslims are the only ones who are being called extremists !!!!

so Hitler wasnt a christian extremist ?, sharon is not a jew extremist ?

stop hating hating people for no reason, when i firstly condemned israel, i was called jew hater, muslim extremist, just for saying what is obvious, that israel is commiting war crimes, and violating international laws on daily basis, and thats not my words, thats the decision of alot of investigation committees in many israeli wars.

but still, i am the one who is being called extremist, and israeli army is full of angels, and everything they are doing is right and justified.

again i say, hitler who allegedly killed 5 - 6 million jews, was a christian, not a muslim, so how it come that everyone thinks that muslims are extremist and jew haters and terrorists ?

HogTrash
06-16-2010, 11:29 AM
I was a little hard on you in an earlier post...You are young and ignorant and have most likely been indoctrinated to hate jews your entire short life.

The truth will not only save but improve your people's lives...Your people need leaders that lead them away from hate and too the acceptance of reality.

You could help by telling your people that attacking jews is not the solution...Everytime you attack them, they attack back and your people suffer the most.

The jews are stronger, wealthier, more determined and they definately outgun you...Those dead bodies that you keep posting are wasted lives of a wasted cause.

Your people need to hear the messege that jews are not going anywhere and they must accept this and learn to coexist in peace...Stop killing and you will stop being killed.

The jews will no sooner leave Israel to the palestinians than Americans will leave America to the indians...Your children's lives are being wasted for a cause that will never bear fruit.

Support and promote peace and learn to live together with the jews and within a couple generations the hate will be forgotten and your children will not remember what the fuss was all about.

Wouldn't it be a wonderful thing to no longer have pictures of dead babies to post? :clap:

Like most young people, you are rebelious and militant and I don't suspect you will take the advice of an infidel and will most likely continue trying to spread hatred for jews.

Please don't allow anyone to influence you to do anything stupid...Your life is a gift of God...Peace young man and Allah be with you.

Gaffer
06-16-2010, 11:51 AM
Good try Hog, but abso the jihadist is only here to spread propaganda.

Little-Acorn
06-16-2010, 11:57 AM
Wouldn't it be a wonderful thing to no longer have pictures of dead babies to post? :clap:

If your goal is to stop babies from dying, then yes, it would be a truly wonderful thing.

But if your goal is to kill Jews and annihilate Israel, then pictures of dead babies are a very valuable thing to have, as this person is demonstrating.

HogTrash
06-16-2010, 12:13 PM
If your goal is to stop babies from dying, then yes, it would be a truly wonderful thing.

But if your goal is to kill Jews and annihilate Israel, then pictures of dead babies are a very valuable thing to have, as this person is demonstrating.I considered these things but thought I would give abso the benefit of the doubt in hopes of possibly saving a misguided young man who is the victim of a lifetime of lies and propaganda.

abso
06-16-2010, 01:48 PM
I was a little hard on you in an earlier post...You are young and ignorant and have most likely been indoctrinated to hate jews your entire short life.

The truth will not only save but improve your people's lives...Your people need leaders that lead them away from hate and too the acceptance of reality.

You could help by telling your people that attacking jews is not the solution...Everytime you attack them, they attack back and your people suffer the most.

The jews are stronger, wealthier, more determined and they definately outgun you...Those dead bodies that you keep posting are wasted lives of a wasted cause.

Your people need to hear the messege that jews are not going anywhere and they must accept this and learn to coexist in peace...Stop killing and you will stop being killed.

The jews will no sooner leave Israel to the palestinians than Americans will leave America to the indians...Your children's lives are being wasted for a cause that will never bear fruit.

Support and promote peace and learn to live together with the jews and within a couple generations the hate will be forgotten and your children will not remember what the fuss was all about.

Like most young people, you are rebelious and militant and I don't suspect you will take the advice of an infidel and will most likely continue trying to spread hatred for jews.

Please don't allow anyone to influence you to do anything stupid...Your life is a gift of God...Peace young man and Allah be with you.

I am really getting tired of your ignorant replies, you always assume things that you dont know about me, lets gather the assumtion that you made about me:

1-That i am ignorant
2- That i hate jews
3- That i support attacking jews
4- That muslims started the killings
5- That i dont support peace
6- That i like posting pictures of dead people
7- That i am rebelious and militant
8- That i consider you as an infidel
9- That i try to spread hatred for jews
10- That some people are influencing my judgements

i would like to tell you, all your assumtions are wrong, i already said many times, i dont hate jews, i dont support any killings, i dont hate americans, i dont consider you or anyone else as an infidel.

i am not trying to spread hatred for jews, i need you to understand that there is a big deference between being a jew, and being Zionest, those two are alot different, being a jew doesnt make you a zionest, and there is alot of jews around the world who agrees with me, and they condemn israel for being a zionest state, i dont hate the people, i just condemn the state for its war crimes, i condemn it for electing a war criminal like sharon as a prime minister, the same one whom the people forced to resign from the secrtary of defence after being involved in sabra and shatila massacre where more than 1000 innocent were killed, they forced him to resign to elect him again after 16 years !!!!, i condemn assasination of Rabin, the first israelian prime minister that was ready to make peace, and right after everything was going to be better, a zionest law student assasinate him, can you tell me why is that ???, because zionests doesnt want peace with arabs, jews do, but zionests dont, thats the difference i am talking about, i never hated jews and i never will, my religion tells me to respect and love everyone, including christians and jews, our religion instructs us to treat everyone fairly, never to hate, and i abide by my religion, i am not responsible for the actions of some islamic terrorists who made you or anyone else hate Islam that much, but as i already proofed in this topic, there is christian terrorists too, and there is jewish terrorists.

i would like you to know, that terrorism is not related to religion, being a criminal doesnt have anything to do with your religion, there is no religion in the world that tells someone to kill a child, a women, a man, or any living creature, all religions promote for peace, and when Hitler massacred millions of jews, none called him christian extremist, he was doing that because he was corrupted as a person, but that doesnt have anything to do with his religion, when a jew kills, none speaks about his religion, when a christian kills, none speaks about his religion, so why is it, when a muslim kills, everybody speaks about his religion !!!

religions wants peace, every single one of them, so stop linking between terrorism and religions.

about me, i am not ignorant, i was never raised to hate jews, i never hated them and never will.

and again, you are getting distracted, you are talking about something else, you left the topic, and attacked me directly, this is a fact in front of your eyes,

have i lied ?,
have i said anything untrue ?,
was there a sabra and shatila massacre or not ?,
was sharon involved in it or not ?
was sharon forced to resign by the israeli people or not ?
was it christians that killed more than 1000 muslim or not ?

do you have any guts in you to answer my questions directly and stop attacking me instead of answering ?

abso
06-16-2010, 01:55 PM

But if your goal is to kill Jews and annihilate Israel, then pictures of dead babies are a very valuable thing to have, as this person is demonstrating.

please stop this kinds of replys, i havent got any decent respond since i joined this forum, why everyone is attacking me for telling the truth !!!

when did i say that i want to kill jews !!!

why would you even assume that i want to kill jews !!!

what do you know about me to accuse me of such a thing !!!

when did i say i want to annihilate israel !!!

it appears to me, that you people are the ignorant one, not me, in all me responds, i never assumed anything about anyone, but in all your responds, you always assume wrong things about me, you assume i want to kill jew, you assume i hate jews, you always assume and assume !!!

STOP YOUR ASSUMTIONS, ask me directly and i will answer directly

Do i hate jews?
-No i dont, never did, and never will hate anyone

Do i want to kill jews or anyone else?
-No i dont, never did and never will want to kill anyone.

so stop such ridiculous actions, i am here to debate, present some facts that you americans tend to ignore, its in front of your eyes, but you ignore it.

in all my posts, i never said anything that is untrue, i dare anyone to prove me wrong about anything, i am here to convince anyone with my point of view, not to attack anyone, and not to be attacked by anyone, so stop attacking me, and start openning your minds to facts, if you have some facts to tell me, then bring it on, if you dont, then listen to what i have, because i have alot more to say, and this toics is just the start, there is alot more to come.

abso
06-16-2010, 02:01 PM

you again, it seems that you are only here to attack me, if you are ready to debate, then tell me what facts do you have, if you dont have any facts to tell, then dont reply to my topics.

and i am not a jihadist, i dont want to blow myself up, and i wont waste mylife like that, i dont even smoke or drink, so how could you think that i would kill myself !!!

i am not here to spread propaganda, stop posting ridiculous replays, if you can prove anything that i said is unture then you are welcome, please prove me wrong if you can.

you are saying this is propaganda, so,

are you denying that sabra and shatila massacre ever happened ?
are you denying that israeli army was directly responsible for it ?
are you denying that christian terrorists did it ?

if you cant deny any of this, then my topic is all true, then you have no right to say that i am spreading propaganda.

i am here to present the facts in a respectable manner, i respect everyone, so i demand to be respected with the same way, i dont insult anyone, so dont insult me, if you want to debate, then debate, if you dont have anything to say, then you dont have to post any reply.

abso
06-16-2010, 02:04 PM
I considered these things but thought I would give abso the benefit of the doubt in hopes of possibly saving a misguided young man who is the victim of a lifetime of lies and propaganda.

again i tell you, dont assume anything about me, i am not misguided, i have not been raised to lies, and i am not here to spread propaganda.

everyone is calling me a lier, without even talking about the topic !!!

what kind of debate is that !!!, is there none that can debate in a right way in this forum !!!!

dont ignore the topic, if you can prove it wrong, then go ahead, if you already know that its a fact, and you cant deny it, then why calling me a propagandist !!!!

abso
06-16-2010, 02:21 PM
Let me copy something for you all:

Ben-Gurion stated: "Why should the Arabs make peace? If I was an Arab leader I would never make terms with Israel. That is natural: we have taken their country ... There has been anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They only see one thing: we have come here and stolen their country. Why should they accept that? They may perhaps forget in one or two generations' time, but for the moment there is no chance. So it is simple: we have to stay strong and maintain a powerful army."

That was the founder of israel words, not mine.

and i am not saying that i dont want peace with israel, i am just saying that even the founder of israel, admitted that he stole the arabian lands, it wasn't his land, so if the founder admitted, why is it too hard for you people to admit that ?

HogTrash
06-16-2010, 03:08 PM
I am really getting tired of your ignorant replies, you always assume things that you dont know about me, lets gather the assumtion that you made about me:

1-That i am ignorant
2- That i hate jews
3- That i support attacking jews
4- That muslims started the killings
5- That i dont support peace
6- That i like posting pictures of dead people
7- That i am rebelious and militant
8- That i consider you as an infidel
9- That i try to spread hatred for jews
10- That some people are influencing my judgements
1- Ignorant is not the same as stupid, it simply implies that you have not yet been exposed to the truth on a particular matter.

2- 9- Maybe instead of hate I should have said "rallying support for and justifying the palestinian attacks on Israelis", and I do know the difference between a jew and a zionist.

3- 5- 6- Constantly posting pictures of "collateral damage" is an indication of someone inciting war instead of supporting peace.

4- Who killed who first is usually a matter of who has been influencing your beliefs and opinions.

7- All young people are rebelious and many are militant.

8- I hope you are sincere about not believing I am an "infidel".

10- All people have an influence in their life, especially young people.

again i tell you, dont assume anything about me, i am not misguided, i have not been raised to lies, and i am not here to spread propaganda.

everyone is calling me a lier, without even talking about the topic !!!Your posts and pictures make you appear to be trying very hard to justify the actions of the palestinians by portraying them as victims who only retaliate after they are attacked by Israelis.

This will draw a negative response everytime from every American, except of course the lowly gullible liberals who hate America and will believe anything negative concerning it.

what kind of debate is that !!!, is there none that can debate in a right way in this forum !!!!

dont ignore the topic, if you can prove it wrong, then go ahead, if you already know that its a fact, and you cant deny it, then why calling me a propagandist !!!!I agree with you about this...Your posts, no matter how offensive, should be treated as issues to be debated and disputed with facts and reliable links to back them up.

Let me add that your pictures, as horrible and disturbing as they are, do not tell the story of who is at fault.

They only serve to enforce what we already know, which is that the horrors of war should be avoided if at all possible.

abso
06-16-2010, 03:25 PM
1- Ignorant is not the same as stupid, it simply implies that you have not yet been exposed to the truth on a particular matter.

i know the truth, but do you ?

2- 9- Maybe instead of hate I should have said "rallying support for and justifying the palestinian attacks on Israelis", and I do know the difference between a jew and a zionist.

i am not justifying anything, i already said i condemn suicide bombings, i condemn rocket shooters, i condemn Hamas, i actually hate Hamas more than you can imagine.

3- 5- 6- Constantly posting pictures of "collateral damage" is an indication of someone inciting war instead of supporting peace.

i am just presenting the idea, and the pictures of the result, and i want peace, but i am just saying, zionests doesnt want peace, and thats why they assasinated Rabin, and you know that.

4- Who killed who first is usually a matter of who has been influencing your beliefs and opinions.

who killed first, is something everyone knows, and Ben Gurion admitted that zionests took the land of the arab, so can you deny that he said such a comment ?

7- All young people are rebelious and many are militant.

for every rule, there must be an exception, so i am the necessary exception for that rule :D

8- I hope you are sincere about not believing I am an "infidel".

I have many christian friends, and i already said, i like them, they like me, we go out together alot, so how can i consider you infidel, and my religion tells me to respect all other religions, and especially christians, cause they are the first ones who backed up MUHAMMED in the beggining of the Islamic religion, MUHAMED asked all the muslim generations to treat christians as their own brothers, and we still do that, come to egypt and see yourself.

10- All people have an influence in their life, especially young people.

i know that

Your posts and pictures make you appear to be trying very hard to justify the actions of the palestinians by portraying them as victims who only retaliate after they are attacked by Israelis.

i never justified killing the jews, i condemn that as much as i condemn killing muslims, and i already said that many times, you just wont listen

This will draw a negative response everytime from every American, except of course the lowly gullible liberals who hate America and will believe anything negative concerning it.

I agree with you about this...Your posts, no matter how offensive, should be treated as issues to be debated and disputed with facts and reliable links to back them up.

i dont need to provide the links, the name is enough, you can just use google and write sabra and shatila massacre and look at the results, they are alot, and i am pretty sure that you already know all about those massacre, since you seem to be old enough.

Let me add that your pictures, as horrible and disturbing as they are, do not tell the story of who is at fault.

about who was at fault, that is something i am leaving for your judgement, go and google it, look at every available point of view, then come back and debate with me, or come back and agree with me, but stop attacking me for meaningless reasons.

They only serve to enforce what we already know, which is that the horrors of war should be avoided if at all possible.

i hope that from my reply, you can realize, that i am only here to present facts, not to spread any propaganda.

and you still havent answered my questions:

have i lied ?,
was it christians that killed more than 1000 muslim in this massacre or not ?

waiting for your answers if you want to answer me directly.

HogTrash
06-16-2010, 04:01 PM
i hope that from my reply, you can realize, that i am only here to present facts, not to spread any propaganda.

and you still havent answered my questions:

have i lied ?,
was it christians that killed more than 1000 muslim in this massacre or not ?

waiting for your answers if you want to answer me directly.So far so good, except for one thing:

An Opinion need not be backed up by facts with links unless you voluntarily choose to post a fact that enfluenced your opinion, which may give validity to your opinion.

Your opinion is not considered proof of anything, but a reliable link which confirms an undisputed fact should normally be accepted as truth.

Anytime you claim a fact in a debate, you need to verify your claim with a reliable link.

It is not the responsibility of others to go in search of proof to verify your facts, only their own.

abso
06-16-2010, 04:15 PM
So far so good, except for one thing:

An Opinion need not be backed up by facts with links unless you voluntarily choose to post a fact that enfluenced your opinion, which may give validity to your opinion.

its not an opinion, i just pots a historic event, a massacre that everyone knows that it existed, i am not talking about a fiction here, its a fact, and you can read about it everywhere.

Your opinion is not considered proof of anything, but a reliable link which confirms an undisputed fact should normally be accepted as truth.

i dont see anyone who is saying that he does not believe me so that i can prove myself right, everyone is just attacking me, insulting me, with no real debate, so when i find a debate about the truth, be sure that i will prove my words, and anyway, you know that sabra and shatila really did happen, you know that sharon was forced to resign because he was responsible for it, so what is your argument ???

Anytime you claim a fact in a debate, you need to verify your claim with a reliable link.

when i see someone debating, i will prove and convince him that i am right

It is not the responsibility of others to go in search of proof to verify your facts, only their own

Everyone will have to verify my facts, even if i provide any source, real debaters will look for other sources to double check my information before believing it, and again i say, i am ready to prove anything, when i find someone who does not believe me, but all i find is sarcasm and attack, that is a sign that what i am saying is true, and they dont have anything to say about it, so instead, they just attack me.

and again you havent answered the questions which i am sure that you have all the answers for, can you tell me, why is that ?

HogTrash
06-17-2010, 10:31 AM
So far so good, except for one thing:

its not an opinion, i just pots a historic event, a massacre that everyone knows that it existed, i am not talking about a fiction here, its a fact, and you can read about it everywhere.

i dont see anyone who is saying that he does not believe me so that i can prove myself right, everyone is just attacking me, insulting me, with no real debate, so when i find a debate about the truth, be sure that i will prove my words, and anyway, you know that sabra and shatila really did happen, you know that sharon was forced to resign because he was responsible for it, so what is your argument ???

when i see someone debating, i will prove and convince him that i am right

It is not the responsibility of others to go in search of proof to verify your facts, only their own

Everyone will have to verify my facts, even if i provide any source, real debaters will look for other sources to double check my information before believing it, and again i say, i am ready to prove anything, when i find someone who does not believe me, but all i find is sarcasm and attack, that is a sign that what i am saying is true, and they dont have anything to say about it, so instead, they just attack me.

and again you havent answered the questions which i am sure that you have all the answers for, can you tell me, why is that ?You are overly sensitive and need to toughen up a little bit abso...You don't appear to know much about Americans...You have been presenting a topic that many Americans are hostile about...American sentiments towards Islam have hardened since 911...Those weren't jews who crashed planes into our buildings that day.

Americans are now less likely to accept the opinions of anyone who appears to be supporting Islamic violence anywhere in the world, and even though you deny it, you do appear to at least be attemting to justify Islamic violence in Israel...Americans believe terrorist are cowards who target civilians and children, which is very different from collateral damage.

It would be wise for the nation of Islam to make amends and change their attitudes...Muslims have made a very dangerous enemy in America and if we ever manage to rid ourself of the liberals and their politically correct driven policies that protects your people, the nation of islam may someday face some serious consequecies for their foolish actions on 911...There may not be any of you left to bury your children.