PDA

View Full Version : Obamaprompter's OJT

OldMercsRule
06-16-2010, 12:40 PM
We were real smart in 2008 electing an inexperienced Chicago thug who had never actually run anything, butt: he is real REAL good with a prompter!

When someone who has never run anything butt his arrogant mouth steps into the toughest job in the world, likely only bad things can happen. N' yes Mrs Jones: they are a happenin' now:

Not only did this incompetent fool turn down the Brit's offer to help he also turned down the Dutch. Guess ya really wouldn't wanna violate the "Jones act" if ya owed the Unions some Chicago favors now would ya? :mad: :confused:

http://www.fortliberty.org/obama-administration-rejected-help-with-oil-spill-cleanup.html

"Three days after the explosion, the Dutch government offered to assist the United States by sending ships equipped with oil-skimming booms. It also provided a plan for creating sand barriers to protect the sensitive marshlands of the Gulf coast.

According to Geert Visser, Consul General for the Netherlands in Houston “The embassy got a nice letter from the administration that said, ‘Thanks, but no thanks.’”

Almost seven weeks later, the administration finally relented and agreed to accept partial Dutch assistance with the cleanup. The administration has not accepted Dutch ships, but has allowed the skimming booms to be airlifted from the Netherlands and deployed in the Gulf."

HogTrash
06-16-2010, 01:06 PM
I have the sneaky suspicion that the Obama Administration might have intentionally allowed this tragic oil spill to worsen,

believing it might somehow bring public support to his Cap-n-Trade policies he has been trying so desperately to sign into law.

He knows this must be accomplished by January 2011 and time is running out...Desperate situations calls for desperate measures.

OldMercsRule
06-16-2010, 01:18 PM
I have the sneaky suspicion that the Obama Administration might have intentionally allowed this tragic oil spill to worsen,

believing it might somehow bring public support to his Cap-n-Trade policies he has been trying so desperately to sign into law.

He knows this must be accomplished by January 2011 and time is running out...Desperate situations calls for desperate measures.

I don't think the man is competent enough to execute any particular plan: HT. He followed Nasty Pelosi with health care.

He does know the "never let a crisis go to waste" tactic, butt he is nothing more then an empty inexperienced arrogant wind bag that talks with reverb in the ol' sound system.

Proposing a massive tax hike that is ill defined in the middle of an unmidigated disaster shows his glaring inexperience in anything butt flapping his gums.

HogTrash
06-16-2010, 01:29 PM
I don't think the man is competent enough to execute any particular plan: HT. He followed Nasty Pelosi with health care.

He does know the "never let a crisis go to waste" tactic, butt he is nothing more then an empty inexperienced arrogant wind bag that talks with reverb in the ol' sound system.

Proposing a massive tax hike that is ill defined in the middle of an unmidigated disaster shows his glaring inexperience in anything butt flapping his gums.It doesn't require very much competence to do nothing.

Insein
06-16-2010, 01:36 PM

I am always skeptical of any conspiracy theory because they usually lack any semblance based in reality. However, we have so much circumstancial and real evidence to support a claim like this its scary. This isn't the hopeful wishes of a few crazies claiming that Bush caused 9/11. This is very convienant timing for a natural disaster based around our main energy resource to tie into a very unpopular bill to tax the hell out of energy industry. Very scary.

KarlMarx
06-16-2010, 02:10 PM
Now that we have 3-D television, we could replace BO with a hologram. True, it wouldn't be able to do much but appear on television.. and it would accomplish just about as much as BO.

sybarite
06-16-2010, 08:56 PM
Now that we have 3-D television, we could replace BO with a hologram. True, it wouldn't be able to do much but appear on television.. and it would accomplish just about as much as BO.

Having an actual image of Obama in my living room would make me feel like I died and went to hell!