PDA

View Full Version : Please stop whining

actsnoblemartin
06-16-2010, 01:02 PM
please liberal white people stop whining already. Black people call each other nigga all the time, and i dont see any protest from the left.

and yet, the left calls black republicans uncle toms,

get a grip on reality please :coffee:

actsnoblemartin
06-16-2010, 01:06 PM
and for the record, even you good liberals :lol:

are atleast 1% racist/prejudice or you would be a perfect human being

so there

I believe the black community is more racist then the white community, and that the left is far more hateful then the right

Nukeman
06-16-2010, 01:08 PM
please liberal white people stop whining already. Black people call each other nigger all the time, and i dont see any protest from the left.

and yet, the left calls black republicans everything short of nigger,

get a grip on reality please :coffee:Martin,
It is not the fact that the word is used everyday but it is the fact that when you google or search for specific words or phrases than they pop up on your list, it will put all of DP in a bad light.

Everytime you use the word in a thread header it is searchable for everyone, now if you are not familiar with the people of DP you might get the wrong imppression that we are all about racism and bigotry...

Do YOU really want that for this web site????

Nukeman
06-16-2010, 01:17 PM
thank you for editing your thread martin. It really isn't something that this site NEEDS to be associated with.

Yes i understand full well freedom of speach, but with freedom comes RESPONSIBLITY. Without it we are only a bunch of racist morons!!!!! some on here don't understand that!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
06-16-2010, 01:20 PM
I agree with you that freedom has to have responsibility and I dont want the site associated, based on my actions with racism.

Im not transparent, and people cant see my intentions, from my computer. So I have to be smarter.

I honestly dont like the word, or the hypocrisy associated with it

thanks again for pointing out that I could say the same thing more diplomatically, im always trying to learn how to be more diplomatic and less bombastic

your a good man nuke :beer:

thank you for editing your thread martin. It really isn't something that this site NEEDS to be associated with.

Yes i understand full well freedom of speach, but with freedom comes RESPONSIBLITY. Without it we are only a bunch of racist morons!!!!! some on here don't understand that!!!!!!!

HogTrash
06-16-2010, 01:24 PM
Martin,
It is not the fact that the word is used everyday but it is the fact that when you google or search for specific words or phrases than they pop up on your list, it will put all of DP in a bad light.

Everytime you use the word in a thread header it is searchable for everyone, now if you are not familiar with the people of DP you might get the wrong imppression that we are all about racism and bigotry...

Do YOU really want that for this web site????Is this because of the wide-spread influence of political correctness in America?.....Not including yourself of course. ;)

Nukeman
06-16-2010, 01:27 PM
Is this because of the wide-spread influence of political correctness in America?.....Not including yourself of course. ;)

dude STFU. YOU don't know me or anything about me. I don't like racism period regardless of who initiates it be they white/black/yellow/ or purple. YOU have shit colored glasses on and that is all you see, SHIT!!!!

By the way was I tallking to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

HogTrash
06-16-2010, 01:35 PM
dude STFU. YOU don't know me or anything about me. I don't like racism period regardless of who initiates it be they white/black/yellow/ or purple. YOU have shit colored glasses on and that is all you see, SHIT!!!!

By the way was I tallking to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????Please excuse my rude interruption...I had no idea this was a PM...I mistakenly confused this with an open forum. :dunno:

gabosaurus
06-16-2010, 02:29 PM
Sorry Massa Hog Trash, we will try to be less "politically correct" in the future.
If you check, you will see that the concept of PC did not start here. It goes back to the Spanish Inquisition era. The notion of being PC also inspired Hitler to eliminate those who refused to subscribe to his notions.

In the current era, it is an excuse to be racist. You can just pretend to be embracing your heritage of whites only rule. Australia did the same thing at one time. So did South Africa. The best way to avoid facing an antagonist is to pretend that they don't exist. Or that they don't matter.

So go ahead, embrace your "white heritage." Hitler did the same thing.

Binky
06-17-2010, 02:47 PM
Sorry Massa Hog Trash, we will try to be less "politically correct" in the future.
If you check, you will see that the concept of PC did not start here. It goes back to the Spanish Inquisition era. The notion of being PC also inspired Hitler to eliminate those who refused to subscribe to his notions.

In the current era, it is an excuse to be racist. You can just pretend to be embracing your heritage of whites only rule. Australia did the same thing at one time. So did South Africa. The best way to avoid facing an antagonist is to pretend that they don't exist. Or that they don't matter.

So go ahead, embrace your "white heritage." Hitler did the same thing.

There is nothing wrong with embracing ones heritage whether it be white, purple or green. What's wrong is when one acts as tho' it's far better than anyone elses..... People have no control over their heritage, but they do over what sort of human being they choose to be....

HogTrash
06-17-2010, 02:54 PM
Your cooperation is appreciated in this urgent matter gabby. :salute:

If you can help spread the word, our problems may finally get solved.

Little-Acorn
06-17-2010, 04:32 PM
Who's "we"? Are you presuming to speak for others on this forum? :puke3:

(gabby's usual vaporings and fibs deleted)

gabosaurus
06-17-2010, 10:13 PM
Who's "we"? Are you presuming to speak for others on this forum?

If I spoke for you, then perhaps you wouldn't sound so vapid and cretinous all the time.

OCA
06-22-2010, 02:34 PM
please liberal white people stop whining already. Black people call each other nigga all the time, and i dont see any protest from the left.

So you have no problem if I call you kike?

Gaffer
06-22-2010, 03:32 PM
So you have no problem if I call you kike?

Do you have a problem if I call you a fudge pusher?

OCA
06-22-2010, 03:37 PM
Do you have a problem if I call you a fudge pusher?

Absolutely not, if you don't mind me calling you a white trash piece of shit no better then dogshit on the soles of my shoes.

I'm not too far off on my decription of you, aren't I?

Gaffer
06-22-2010, 04:36 PM
Absolutely not, if you don't mind me calling you a white trash piece of shit no better then dogshit on the soles of my shoes.

I'm not too far off on my decription of you, aren't I?

Well, you sure told me. You keep practicing on those insults. :laugh2:

red states rule
06-22-2010, 06:36 PM
OCA thread banned

revelarts
06-22-2010, 06:51 PM

The office building I work in is about 1/3 black. My supervisors boss is black. I've NEVER heard the any blacks call each other "N". Never, not even the black security guards. It may be different for kids, or in your neighborhood Acts but the black secretaries, administrators, officers, and accountants I've been around never use it, much less daily. get real. You might be watching to many music videos or sumthing on this one buddy. I don't know.

And this shouldn't be a left right issue. IMO, unless your trying to be racist or ghetto cool you shouldn't be using it at all. Like a half dozen other racist terms used for other groups it serves no GOOD purpose.

but it's a free country, sorta.

BAN no, Discourage YES.