PDA

View Full Version : Racist Words: why is everyone so damn sensitive?

actsnoblemartin
06-16-2010, 01:09 PM
if everyone wasnt so gone dam sensitive, and p.c. all the time, these words wouldnt matter SO much, and people would get over their own self importance and realize, what someone calls me doesnt matter.

Bottom line: we are a nation of arrogant pussies, who cant be bothered to be offended, except when the left does it, then its ok

:lol:

Nukeman
06-16-2010, 01:10 PM
if everyone wasnt so gone dam sensitive, and p.c. all the time, these words wouldnt matter SO much, and people would get over their own self importance and realize, what someone calls me doesnt matter.

Bottom line: we are a nation of arrogant pussies, who cant be bothered to be offended, except when the left does it, then its ok

:lol:Martin, STOP. Please see your other thread!!!

HogTrash
06-16-2010, 01:16 PM
Amen brother!...Americans have so much PC shoved down their throat and up their ass, I don't see how they can eat or shit. :salute:

actsnoblemartin
06-16-2010, 01:17 PM
exactly.

I have had best friends, where we joke about race, I find the whole thing stupid and funny at the same tiime

:laugh2:

amen brother

Amen brother!...Americans have so much PC shoved down their throat and up their ass, I don't see how they can eat or shit. :salute:

gabosaurus
06-16-2010, 02:18 PM
This post was erased because Gabby decided to blow-off board rules. Gabby removed from thread.