PDA

View Full Version : Head teabagger slams Bush presidency

gabosaurus
06-16-2010, 08:32 PM
Now this is interesting -- the head of the Tea Party shares the common opinion that the Bush presidency was a failure.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/nation/7057200.html

KitchenKitten99
06-16-2010, 08:45 PM
I think Obama will overshadow anything negative about the Bush's preesidency, and definitely rival Carter's...

stephanie
06-16-2010, 08:50 PM
I'm from now on ignoring anything Gabby post with the word "teabagger" in it.

she does it just to get a reaction, nothing more.

:lame2:

gabosaurus
06-16-2010, 08:57 PM

she does it just to get a reaction, nothing more.

I think Obama will overshadow anything negative about the Bush's preesidency, and definitely rival Carter's...

I appreciate both of your efforts to avoid the original subject.

Silver
06-16-2010, 09:07 PM
Now this is interesting -- the head of the Tea Party shares the common opinion that the Bush presidency was a failure.

Yip....its interesting.....yawn.

Kathianne
06-16-2010, 09:12 PM
Armey is hardly the Tea Party leader:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0310/34990.html

Missileman
06-16-2010, 09:50 PM

At the rate things are going, we are going to look back at Bush's 8 as the golden years.

PostmodernProphet
06-16-2010, 10:38 PM
Armey is hardly the Tea Party leader:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0310/34990.html

grins....from gab's own link....

Armey also dismissed the notion that he is the leader of the tea party movement

hjmick
06-16-2010, 11:21 PM

He probably thinks that Obama is just as much of a failure.

Will you be putting as much credence in that opinion as you have this one? Will you be posting that article as well?

06-17-2010, 12:47 AM
Wow. Im shocked. Someone on the right criticizing President Bush. This has never happened before.... wait, that's not right. Everyone on the right criticized President Bush when He was wrong.

PostmodernProphet
06-17-2010, 07:17 AM
Wow. Im shocked. Someone on the right criticizing President Bush. This has never happened before.... wait, that's not right. Everyone on the right criticized President Bush when He was wrong.

I do find this interesting though....one of the biggest errors he made was not reining in Army and the other former gop lawmakers when they went on their liberal spending spree.....it's easy to see why Army wouldn't qualify as a teaparty leader, since he's one of the folks that inspired their beginnings.....

namvet
06-17-2010, 08:55 AM
if the OP had a brain it would know the tea party plays no favorites duh

HogTrash
06-17-2010, 09:11 AM

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/nation/7057200.htmlUnlike the left, the right doesn't blindly support it's politicians who screw up.

Bush was a RINO and not a conservative...He was as unpopular with the right as he was with the left.

He spent taxpayer money like a drunken Democrat and supported amnesty for millions of criminal aliens who invaded our nation illegally.

Let's face it, the left would have hated George W regardless, but true character was demonstrated by the right whose 'Bush sentiments' were reflected in the polls.

Trigg
06-17-2010, 01:10 PM

Although I'm sure I'm starting to sound like a broken record, here goes again.

The tea party movement has nothing to do with political party, people from every party are represented. People are sick and tired of the government spending us into the poor house.

It started with Bush's stimulus and has gotten progressively worse, and with bambam asking for ANOTHER 50 billion it doesn't look like the spending spree is slowin down.

I'm sure you've noticed that republican incumbents aren't any more popular than Dem incumbents.

Please pull your head out of whatever hole you have it stuck in and watch a news show besides MSNBC. You might then find out what the movement is all about. Or, better yet, attend one yourself and make up your own mind. It might be refreshing for you, instead of being told what to think.

Little-Acorn
06-17-2010, 01:22 PM

I already do that with ANY thread with "teabagger" in the title.

People who say that, have repeatedly demonstrated that namecalling is all they have. I should probably thank them for the warning they put in their thread titles.

Binky
06-17-2010, 02:17 PM

Bush? Who's Bush? Oh yeah...........you mean the one that had doled out stimulus money to the financial sector when they screwed things up..... You know, BAILED THEM OUT WITH OUR MONEY. Yeah.....that Bush, the one who is no longer in office......

HogTrash
06-17-2010, 02:19 PM
Bush? Who's Bush? Oh yeah...........you mean the one that had doled out stimulus money to the financial sector when they screwed things up..... You know, BAILED THEM OUT WITH OUR MONEY. Yeah.....that Bush, the one who is no longer in office......Yep, same one.

Binky
06-17-2010, 02:20 PM
At the rate things are going, we are going to look back at Bush's 8 as the golden years.

There's been a little birdie telling me that those golden years will be looked at much more fondly than OBs will. Even the libs aren't going to be in love with him much longer.....:laugh2::laugh2:

Binky
06-17-2010, 02:22 PM
Yep, same one.

:dance: And good ridance....:coffee:

Binky
06-17-2010, 02:27 PM
Although I'm sure I'm starting to sound like a broken record, here goes again.

The tea party movement has nothing to do with political party, people from every party are represented. People are sick and tired of the government spending us into the poor house.

It started with Bush's stimulus and has gotten progressively worse, and with bambam asking for ANOTHER 50 billion it doesn't look like the spending spree is slowin down.

I'm sure you've noticed that republican incumbents aren't any more popular than Dem incumbents.

Please pull your head out of whatever hole you have it stuck in and watch a news show besides MSNBC. You might then find out what the movement is all about. Or, better yet, attend one yourself and make up your own mind. It might be refreshing for you, instead of being told what to think.

Down with all incumbants who are not worth the toilet paper it takes to wipe their backsides......:beer:

OCA
06-17-2010, 02:37 PM

Here is what I tire of hearing from the Liberal Repubs and now the teabaggers since the election of Obama.......the word "will" in reference to how awful the Obama admin. will be. At this point in his admin. Bush had falsified info. in order to invade Iraq and the end result of which was 4-5,000 American lives wasted, Obama can do nothing to overshadow that.

DragonStryk72
06-17-2010, 04:30 PM

Um, only one point of contention is that their is no head of the Tea Party movement. Also, if you are going to prop up that we are doing something you agree, you could do so without using the insult "teabagger", which is starting to hit the point of being an actual slur that I am getting more than a bit sick of.

Aside that, I answer with an emphatic "uh, yeah, doy?" W. was pretty much the reason we got the Tea Party rolling, with him near tripling of the federal government. So yeah, I'll agree with the article's point that Bush sucked big time, but then, there are few who would stand up and support him, and I've been against Bush for years now, so no real difference there.

DragonStryk72
06-17-2010, 04:40 PM
Here is what I tire of hearing from the Liberal Repubs and now the teabaggers since the election of Obama.......the word "will" in reference to how awful the Obama admin. will be. At this point in his admin. Bush had falsified info. in order to invade Iraq and the end result of which was 4-5,000 American lives wasted, Obama can do nothing to overshadow that.

Aside from botch the handling of the BP spill, which took two months just for him to get involved (Bush got jumped on within a week for Katrina), throw a one trillion dollar stimulus bill that actually managed to lengthen the economic recovery (money comes from somewhere folks). He has negatively effected hundreds of millions of lives at this point, has put support behind keeping Gitmo, which he promised he would close, has put support behind the Patriot Act. In all seriousness, he's already running ahead of Bush at this point. And that's with only 18 months in office. Btw, How has Obama handled pulling the troops out of Iraq like he said he would? Oh wait, that's right, now we're in two wars, cause we're back in Afghanistan, and aren't getting any closer to being out of Iraq.

SassyLady
06-17-2010, 05:04 PM

657 soldiers have died since Obama's inaguration ... an average of at least one soldier per day...

I have to agree with you on the "will" word .... it's time to replace it with "is"....Obama's admin "IS" worse than the last five or six admins.

82Marine89
06-17-2010, 05:20 PM

Just something about the words "head", "teabagger", and "Gabosaurus" in the same heading that makes a man want to puke.

red states rule
06-18-2010, 04:19 AM
Aside from botch the handling of the BP spill, which took two months just for him to get involved (Bush got jumped on within a week for Katrina), throw a one trillion dollar stimulus bill that actually managed to lengthen the economic recovery (money comes from somewhere folks). He has negatively effected hundreds of millions of lives at this point, has put support behind keeping Gitmo, which he promised he would close, has put support behind the Patriot Act. In all seriousness, he's already running ahead of Bush at this point. And that's with only 18 months in office. Btw, How has Obama handled pulling the troops out of Iraq like he said he would? Oh wait, that's right, now we're in two wars, cause we're back in Afghanistan, and aren't getting any closer to being out of Iraq.

The Obama drones will say it is all Bush's fault, the mess left behind was more then Obama thought, we are expecting to much from Obama, the racist Republicans are blocking the bills that would solve the problems, we are buying into the hate propganda being spread by Talk Radio and Fox News, and how Obama is not to blame for all this

Lets see, Obama let Reid and Pelosi write a $1 trillion "stimulus" bill that was mostly pork and political payoffs and then Obama claims it "saved/created" 2 million jobs when Obama has lost around 4 million jobs since taking office. (Even though both Obama and Pelosi "promised" there would be no pork or earmarks in the bill)

Countless studies show the pure garbage the stimulus money is being spent on - yet even after passing several "jobs" bills on top of the stimulus bill - Obama wants another $50 billion

Obamacare was passed - and Pelosi was right - the bill did have to be passed for us to find out what was in it. The biggest tax increase in US hitsory, the cost of insurance is going up, and it is giving employers nightmares with the massive additional cost

The annual deficit has increased by a factor of 4 - and Dems refuse to present their budget until AFTER the mid-term election

All he does is blame Bush after he has been in charge for 17 months

Yes, Obama has lived down to all my expectations and is indeed Jimmy Carter's second term

Some Obama supporters told us he had a shitload of economic experience and would repair the damage to the economy Bush inflicted. Where is that experience and when will it start to show?

Jan 1, 2011 another massive tax increase will hit anyone who works and pays federal income taxes when the Bush tax cuts expire. Those tax increases are on top of the tax increases in Obamacare

That should do wonders for the US economy and employment

red states rule
06-18-2010, 04:24 AM
657 soldiers have died since Obama's inaguration ... an average of at least one soldier per day...

I have to agree with you on the "will" word .... it's time to replace it with "is"....Obama's admin "IS" worse than the last five or six admins.

Some were suckered into buying the hope and change crap - when it is turning out to be hoax and chains

OCA
06-18-2010, 02:45 PM

But show me the definitive proof.

Are you seriously laying the blame for American soldier's deaths at the geet of Obama for a quagmire he inherited from the retarded cowboy?

ROTFLMFAO!:laugh2:

OCA
06-18-2010, 02:47 PM
The Obama drones will say it is all Bush's fault, the mess left behind was more then Obama thought, we are expecting to much from Obama, the racist Republicans are blocking the bills that would solve the problems, we are buying into the hate propganda being spread by Talk Radio and Fox News, and how Obama is not to blame for all this

Lets see, Obama let Reid and Pelosi write a $1 trillion "stimulus" bill that was mostly pork and political payoffs and then Obama claims it "saved/created" 2 million jobs when Obama has lost around 4 million jobs since taking office. (Even though both Obama and Pelosi "promised" there would be no pork or earmarks in the bill)

Countless studies show the pure garbage the stimulus money is being spent on - yet even after passing several "jobs" bills on top of the stimulus bill - Obama wants another $50 billion

Obamacare was passed - and Pelosi was right - the bill did have to be passed for us to find out what was in it. The biggest tax increase in US hitsory, the cost of insurance is going up, and it is giving employers nightmares with the massive additional cost

The annual deficit has increased by a factor of 4 - and Dems refuse to present their budget until AFTER the mid-term election

All he does is blame Bush after he has been in charge for 17 months

Yes, Obama has lived down to all my expectations and is indeed Jimmy Carter's second term

Some Obama supporters told us he had a shitload of economic experience and would repair the damage to the economy Bush inflicted. Where is that experience and when will it start to show?

Jan 1, 2011 another massive tax increase will hit anyone who works and pays federal income taxes when the Bush tax cuts expire. Those tax increases are on top of the tax increases in Obamacare

That should do wonders for the US economy and employment

But he did inherit it, not from Bush though, from what has been now shown to be a failed political philosophy...............conservatism as currently practiced by libs in Repub clothing.

OCA
06-18-2010, 02:52 PM
Repubs are always so quick to want to forget their fuckups. They shot the economy down the shitter with their deregulation, its true, it happened on their watch, but now its Obama's fault. They blew a deficit surplus and turned it into trillions in debt, its true, it happened under their watch. But hey, keep hanging onto that "wait till November, people hate the Dems" schtick, its the same thing that was said in the summer of '08.

Lol, what fantasy world do these people live in?

82Marine89
06-18-2010, 05:10 PM

Are you seriously laying the blame for American soldier's deaths at the geet of Obama for a quagmire he inherited from the retarded cowboy?

What ever a 'geet' is, yes, I am. All he did was pull them from Iraq and stick them in Afghanistan. That is not reducing the number of soldiers in a combat zone. It is redistribution, something he is also doing with wealth and future debt to our society.

red states rule
06-18-2010, 06:50 PM
But he did inherit it, not from Bush though, from what has been now shown to be a failed political philosophy...............conservatism as currently practiced by libs in Repub clothing.

So Obama inherited a trillion dollar annual budget, near double digit unemployment, $1 trillion dollar plus annual deficit, and the increased pork spending?

DragonStryk72
06-18-2010, 08:21 PM
Repubs are always so quick to want to forget their fuckups. They shot the economy down the shitter with their deregulation, its true, it happened on their watch, but now its Obama's fault. They blew a deficit surplus and turned it into trillions in debt, its true, it happened under their watch. But hey, keep hanging onto that "wait till November, people hate the Dems" schtick, its the same thing that was said in the summer of '08.

Hypocrite. I've criticized Bush, but you dodged my post entirely. Prove deregulation was the problem, because from what I've heard, it was handing out loans to people who had no capacity to pay them back, programs remarkably backed by the Dems. Dems are always so quick to want to forget their fuckups.

gabosaurus
06-18-2010, 10:02 PM
So Obama inherited a $trillion annual budget, near double digit unemployment, $1,4 trillion dollao annual defict, and the increased pork spending?

What happens when you combine deep budget cuts with heavy defense spending? It's not a surplus, that is for sure.
ConReps blame the Obama administration for excessive spending. It's only a drop in the bucket compared to the money flush the Bushies started with their illegal invasion of Iraq.

SassyLady
06-18-2010, 10:11 PM

Yes.........seriously.

SassyLady
06-18-2010, 10:13 PM

It doesn't matter what he inherited OCA ...it's how he's dealt with what he inherited....he is not fixing, healing, correcting, whatever word you want to use ....... he is actually escalating the problems he inherited.

How do you explain that? Seriously.

SassyLady
06-18-2010, 10:15 PM

We aren't just getting rid of the Dims...OCA....we are getting rid of the whole shebang......and I can't believe anyone in their right mind would want to keep any of them...........Dims or Pubs.

red states rule
06-19-2010, 04:05 AM
What happens when you combine deep budget cuts with heavy defense spending? It's not a surplus, that is for sure.
ConReps blame the Obama administration for excessive spending. It's only a drop in the bucket compared to the money flush the Bushies started with their illegal invasion of Iraq.

Gabby, you are way to young to know this - and I am sure you get your history from fellow libs - but when Ronald Reagan took over for Carter the top tax rate was 70%. It was cut to 28%. He cut the regulations on business, and allowed America to do what it is does best

The US enjoyed the largest peacetime expansion of the economy ever. In fact, Reagan did such a good job he was reelected with 49 states when a Dem promised to raise our taxes. Since then libs have earned their lesson - never be honest about their liberal agenda

Also total revenue to the government doubled in the 8 years Reagan was President - and revenue soared under Bush

Obama and Co have spent more is their 16 months then Bush did in 6 years in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Katrina

Not only has Obama set record spending and deficit levels - he is now ready to hit all of us with record tax increases

The hope and change is not going over well with the folks Gabby. Obama is at 41% and falling

But you are being double teamed by living in CA. We all see how liberal tax and spend policies are doing in CA. You keep raising the taxes to try and cover the increasing spending. People and business are fleeing the state, illegals and unions are bleeding your state dry, and the state is close to going under.

OCA
06-19-2010, 08:56 AM
So Obama inherited a trillion dollar annual budget, near double digit unemployment, $1 trillion dollar plus annual deficit, and the increased pork spending?

Sure did! What do you think? We were in the black after the retarded cowboy?

And seriously, as dumb as you are you cannot be so blind with cataracts that you don't see that Repubs engage in just as much pork barrel as Dems, its just the way politicians are, they don't give a fuck about the people only how much gold they can line their pockets with while they are in office.

To have allegiance to either party or philosophy is the epitome of foolishness.

OCA
06-19-2010, 08:58 AM
It doesn't matter what he inherited OCA ...it's how he's dealt with what he inherited....he is not fixing, healing, correcting, whatever word you want to use ....... he is actually escalating the problems he inherited.

How do you explain that? Seriously.

He inherited a situation where there is no blueprint on how to fix. He's trying things, some work some don't. What does the GOP offer? Status quo, nothing, because they make money off of this deal.

OCA
06-19-2010, 09:03 AM
We aren't just getting rid of the Dims...OCA....we are getting rid of the whole shebang......and I can't believe anyone in their right mind would want to keep any of them...........Dims or Pubs.

The country is ripe for a 3rd party but not one like the teabaggers who's philosophy, if they have one, is more dangerous then the most rabid Repubs.

You see, extreme conservatism, of which I used to be an ardent follower of, has been shown to be a failure, its policy of deregulation and complete free market openess nearly brought the country to its ruin(I believe the country was already headed there and that the train can't be stopped and that the economic collapse was just accelerant to the fire but thats another topic), I think it lunacy to make the same mistake again.

OCA
06-19-2010, 09:07 AM
Gabby, you are way to young to know this - and I am sure you get your history from fellow libs - but when Ronald Reagan took over for Carter the top tax rate was 70%. It was cut to 28%. He cut the regulations on business, and allowed America to do what it is does best

The US enjoyed the largest peacetime expansion of the economy ever. In fact, Reagan did such a good job he was reelected with 49 states when a Dem promised to raise our taxes. Since then libs have earned their lesson - never be honest about their liberal agenda

Also total revenue to the government doubled in the 8 years Reagan was President - and revenue soared under Bush

Obama and Co have spent more is their 16 months then Bush did in 6 years in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Katrina

Not only has Obama set record spending and deficit levels - he is now ready to hit all of us with record tax increases

The hope and change is not going over well with the folks Gabby. Obama is at 41% and falling

But you are being double teamed by living in CA. We all see how liberal tax and spend policies are doing in CA. You keep raising the taxes to try and cover the increasing spending. People and business are fleeing the state, illegals and unions are bleeding your state dry, and the state is close to going under.

And so did the size of government, it expanded like Rush Limbaugh's fat ass and drug intake........exponentially.

You see that is the big lie that Repubs foist upon its minions, "oh we will downsize government", downsize my ass, they love big gov as much as Dems.......witness a brand new bureaucracy(sp?) formed during the reign of the retarded cowboy.....homeland security, 1 of many ways government grew under a repub.

DragonStryk72
06-19-2010, 12:27 PM
And so did the size of government, it expanded like Rush Limbaugh's fat ass and drug intake........exponentially.

You see that is the big lie that Repubs foist upon its minions, "oh we will downsize government", downsize my ass, they love big gov as much as Dems.......witness a brand new bureaucracy(sp?) formed during the reign of the retarded cowboy.....homeland security, 1 of many ways government grew under a repub.

You're actually making Ron Paul's point, along with the Tea Party's point there. Bush was a horrible president, and he wasn't retarded, that at least would have been an excuse for the amount of idiocy in his 8 yrs.. He triple the size of the federal government, blew money out of his ass, he was all over the map, which led to him being criticized as not really being a conservative, or a republican.

Actually, if you'd looked at some of the threads since your last banning, you would have seen a number where rep/con members of this board took Bush to task. that we are blasting Obama for the same things we blasted Bush for is actually completely fair, and within the bounds of basic sense.

DragonStryk72
06-19-2010, 12:39 PM
The country is ripe for a 3rd party but not one like the teabaggers who's philosophy, if they have one, is more dangerous then the most rabid Repubs.

You see, extreme conservatism, of which I used to be an ardent follower of, has been shown to be a failure, its policy of deregulation and complete free market openess nearly brought the country to its ruin(I believe the country was already headed there and that the train can't be stopped and that the economic collapse was just accelerant to the fire but thats another topic), I think it lunacy to make the same mistake again.

Ah, that's why the country failed in the first 139 years, because of all the open markets and freedom. Actually, if you do some reading (I know, it's tedious, but just pop some tylenol for the headaches), you'll find the housing bubble was caused, not by deregulation, but by the banks making loans to people who could not afford them for houses that were far outside their means, and this was because of the federal loan programs and laws, such as when the government removed the necessity of having a down payment for the mortgage, and even now, they're blocking even so much as a 5% down payment require that would stabilize the housing market.

Meanwhile, the 3 big auto manufacturers blew up due to just have shitty business plans ("you can't fix stupid"), but instead of doing anything really interesting, the feds just jumped in and threw a ton of money to them. Now, IMO, what should have happened is that 3 "too big to fail" (As they say on MythBusters, "Failure is always an option") businesses should have been rescued, yes, but they should have been broken down into 9-12 smaller companies, not simply allowed to keep limping along. All that extra money getting tossed also managed to actually lengthen the recession we hit.

Binky
06-19-2010, 12:49 PM
What ever a 'geet' is, yes, I am. All he did was pull them from Iraq and stick them in Afghanistan. That is not reducing the number of soldiers in a combat zone. It is redistribution, something he is also doing with wealth and future debt to our society.

There's that redistribution aspect of his whole administration again. How dare you bring that up and besmerch our dear leaders name....He's only fulfilling his childhood dreams of giving to others out of others pockets....You can bet he didn't dream about it all coming from his.......or Micheles.... :coffee:

Binky
06-19-2010, 01:06 PM

As far as I'm concerned, whatever he inherited no longer matters since he's been in office long enough now to make the debt higher than it was, creating an even bigger burden for America, dreaming up things to spend our money on, with the unemployment numbers escalating, and therefore making it his own legacy.....And all this in the name of politics. It is what it is. And what it is is the tallest pile of political stinky poo there ever has been....

And all very good reasons, among others such as nothing about border security being done, and illegals brazenly entering our country eating up funding that our government has afforded them, higher and higher taxes etc, to think before we vote as to whom we'd like to see get the axe.

Fresh meat is the name of the game. Politicans like to play games, well, let's play some games. Bring it on..... A country full of unhappy voters vs. political vermin that love to steal our money and destroy our country. Which one wins....?

red states rule
06-20-2010, 06:42 AM
As far as I'm concerned, whatever he inherited no longer matters since he's been in office long enough now to make the debt higher than it was, creating an even bigger burden for America, dreaming up things to spend our money on, with the unemployment numbers escalating, and therefore making it his own legacy.....And all this in the name of politics. It is what it is. And what it is is the tallest pile of political stinky poo there ever has been....

And all very good reasons, among others such as nothing about border security being done, and illegals brazenly entering our country eating up funding that our government has afforded them, higher and higher taxes etc, to think before we vote as to whom we'd like to see get the axe.

Fresh meat is the name of the game. Politicans like to play games, well, let's play some games. Bring it on..... A country full of unhappy voters vs. political vermin that love to steal our money and destroy our country. Which one wins....?

Obama had total control of the Congres until the election of Scott Brown. Republicans could do nothing to stop anything Dems wanted to pass

It is amazing to see the Obama drones whine and try and blame Bush for everything

Bush left ofice with a $500 billion annual deficit - now it is about $1.4 trillion

Unemployment was at 7% now it is damn near 10%

The last Bush budget was a little over $3 trillion - now it is over $trillion

I do not recall Pres Bush publicly whining about his critics - even when some openly called for his murder

None of this seems to matter to some of the Obama supporters - they are out to attack, smear, and destroy anyone who refuses to bow down to them and to Obama

Binky
06-20-2010, 09:32 AM
Obama had total control of the Congres until the election of Scott Brown. Republicans could do nothing to stop anything Dems wanted to pass

It is amazing to see the Obama drones whine and try and blame Bush for everything

Bush left ofice with a $500 billion annual deficit - now it is about $1.4 trillion

Unemployment was at 7% now it is damn near 10%

The last Bush budget was a little over $3 trillion - now it is over $trillion

I do not recall Pres Bush publicly whining about his critics - even when some openly called for his murder

None of this seems to matter to some of the Obama supporters - they are out to attack, smear, and destroy anyone who refuses to bow down to them and to Obama

As I said, it's all a game. Rotten as it is. And Obama is now the owner of this presidental term. What he's doing will become his legacy. However, in all fairness, he isn't the only president that has striven to destroy America with whatever policies they enact etc. And when you think about it, presidential hands are tied a lot of the time until congress decides to unwrap the crapola that binds them...... Sooooo........it isn't all Obamas doing. There's been plenty of evil doers with their hands in the pot stirring that turd. He just happens to be the newest, youngest, blackest, and most socialist one in a few decades...

red states rule
06-20-2010, 09:38 AM
As I said, it's all a game. Rotten as it is. And Obama is now the owner of this presidental term. What he's doing will become his legacy. However, in all fairness, he isn't the only president that has striven to destroy America with whatever policies they enact etc. And when you think about it, presidential hands are tied a lot of the time until congress decides to unwrap the crapola that binds them...... Sooooo........it isn't all Obamas doing. There's been plenty of evil doers with their hands in the pot stirring that turd. He just happens to be the newest, youngest, blackest, and most socialist one in a few decades...

I have not seen past Presidents lead the Federal government to take over private companies, cap the income people can make, ignore contract law and threaten creditiors to take what the Obama administration deems they deserve, and target industries and pass legislation that will put them out of business

If he was a leader, he would not have sat back and ALLOWED Congress to write the bills - he would have went to the public and told them what he wanted in the bills

Obama ws to busy with his World Apology Tour, parties of the WH, and golf

CSM
06-20-2010, 10:02 AM
I have not seen past Presidents lead the Federal government to take over private companies, cap the income people can make, ignore contract law and threaten creditiors to take what the Obama administration deems they deserve, and target industries and pass legislation that will put them out of business

If he was a leader, he would not have sat back and ALLOWED Congress to write the bills - he would have went to the public and told them what he wanted in the bills

Obama ws to busy with his World Apology Tour, parties of the WH, and golf

When folks don't know what to do they do what they know how to do. Obama knows how to camaign for office. He hasn't stopped doing that yet. He couldn't LEAD a hungry bulldog to a meat truck.

red states rule
06-21-2010, 05:01 AM
Obama's legacy

http://media.hotair.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/ramirez-spending.jpg