PDA

View Full Version : I hate the left

actsnoblemartin
06-17-2010, 07:13 AM
Their lies, propaganda, and sympathy for the enemy make me wanna

:puke3: :puke:

If you can stomach this

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hx-pSkee9J0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hx-pSkee9J0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

actsnoblemartin
06-17-2010, 07:25 AM
why do so many jews hate themselves?, not support israel? I mean those on the left

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ovugclIWMEk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ovugclIWMEk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

HogTrash
06-17-2010, 09:50 AM
Any person, group, religion, organization or nation in the world who hates America will be supported by the left.

They live by the simple philosophy of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"..........Regardless of anything.

actsnoblemartin
06-17-2010, 09:54 AM
liberal jews, what am i gonna do with you :laugh2:

like self hating whites , or blacks

its always the victim mentality

:lame2:

Any person, group, religion, organization or nation in the world who hates America will be supported by the left.

They live by the simple philosophy of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"..........Regardless of anything.

glockmail
06-17-2010, 10:05 AM
why do so many jews hate themselves?, not support israel? I mean those on the left

as far as the Jews are concerned, they are still wedded to the Democratic party, when the Democratic party is not interested in Israel. The Democratic party has voted very often against Israel on major issues. The Republican party is determined to help Israel almost more than the Jews are. Even the Hassidic Jews. I don't care how religious you are. They're not as willing to fight for Israel as the Evangelical Goyim. But since the days of Franklin D. Roosevelt, the Jews have been told that the Republicans are for big business and not for the underdog. The Jews feel the Democrats are helping the struggling people. And they still believe it. The Jews are more willing to feel guilty for not helping a poor person than anybody else is. Because a Jew has to feel that he's always compassionate and always helping the underdog.http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/127579

OCA
06-17-2010, 04:03 PM
I've been away for awhile so can someone fill me in? Is Marty on the Right, left or is he an independent currently? He's been all 3 before sometimes at the same time.

I want everyone to notice I used the name "Marty" and not some of my more clever conotations which we all know and love but shall remain left unsaid for the time being.

Boy is Marty gonna chew wood when he sees that i'm back......:dance:

HogTrash
06-17-2010, 07:13 PM
I've been away for awhile so can someone fill me in? Is Marty on the Right, left or is he an independent currently? He's been all 3 before sometimes at the same time.

I want everyone to notice I used the name "Marty" and not some of my more clever conotations which we all know and love but shall remain left unsaid for the time being.

Boy is Marty gonna chew wood when he sees that i'm back......:dance:So OCA, are you typicaly black[96%], meaning you are an Obama supporter, or are you uniquely black[4%], meaning you aren't?

I'm trying to determine if I'm a racist where you are concerned....One thing about me, you don't ever have to wonder where I stand.

glockmail
06-18-2010, 09:12 AM

Boy is Marty gonna chew wood when he sees that i'm back......:dance:

Lookie here, the ol' Greek muthafucka is back! Did they let you out of that Turkish prison? :laugh2:

OCA
06-18-2010, 02:38 PM
So OCA, are you typicaly black[96%], meaning you are an Obama supporter, or are you uniquely black[4%], meaning you aren't?

I'm trying to determine if I'm a racist where you are concerned....One thing about me, you don't ever have to wonder where I stand.

Not Black, not an Obama supporter, voted third party in '08, Constitution Party. I just realized that given the two candidates that could win in '08 Obama, even though a lib was miles more competent and intelligent than McCain and could not fathom having a dumb broad like Mrs. Wasilla 1 step from the Oval Office, that would be the end of America which by the way is coming whether we like it or not.

OCA
06-18-2010, 02:38 PM
Lookie here, the ol' Greek muthafucka is back! Did they let you out of that Turkish prison? :laugh2:

I was on a self imposed hiatus of sorts, needed to recharge my engines.

Kathianne
06-18-2010, 03:50 PM

Sure you were. Of sorts. :laugh2:

HogTrash
06-18-2010, 04:55 PM
Not Black, not an Obama supporter, voted third party in '08, Constitution Party. I just realized that given the two candidates that could win in '08 Obama, even though a lib was miles more competent and intelligent than McCain and could not fathom having a dumb broad like Mrs. Wasilla 1 step from the Oval Office, that would be the end of America which by the way is coming whether we like it or not.LOL!...Well welcome back OCA...Don't stay gone so long next time.

I mis-read the word "back" as black and thought I should live up to my racist reputation.

Originally Posted by OCA
Boy is Marty gonna chew wood when he sees that i'm back...... Ooops!...No "L". :o

Binky
06-18-2010, 05:40 PM
So OCA, are you typicaly black[96%], meaning you are an Obama supporter, or are you uniquely black[4%], meaning you aren't?

:laugh2::laugh2: Nope..........I think we've all figured that puzzle out....

Binky
06-18-2010, 05:43 PM
Not Black, not an Obama supporter, voted third party in '08, Constitution Party. I just realized that given the two candidates that could win in '08 Obama, even though a lib was miles more competent and intelligent than McCain and could not fathom having a dumb broad like Mrs. Wasilla 1 step from the Oval Office, that would be the end of America which by the way is coming whether we like it or not.

Go figure and she isn't the one stirring up all the problems....or bowing to creepy people......or has creepy people lurking in her background.....

red states rule
06-18-2010, 06:53 PM

Self imposed hiatus?

and I thought Burger King was home of the whopper

Gaffer
06-18-2010, 07:26 PM
Self imposed hiatus?

and I thought Burger King was home of the whopper

He couldn't afford his internet thanks to all that hope and change.

red states rule
06-18-2010, 07:30 PM
He couldn't afford his internet thanks to all that hope and change.

No, his hiatus is easy to explain

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=347099#post347099

OCA
06-19-2010, 09:26 AM
No, his hiatus is easy to explain

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=347099#post347099

Wrong as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2::laugh2:

Kathianne
06-19-2010, 09:29 AM
Not going to go on.