PDA

View Full Version : something I agree with Savage on

actsnoblemartin
06-17-2010, 07:43 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yCzP24s8_RA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yCzP24s8_RA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

HogTrash
06-17-2010, 07:48 AM
I agree with Michael Savage on just about everything he says.

The man is a patriotic genius who isn't afraid to tell it like it is.

Not to mention, there isn't a politically correct bone in his body.

actsnoblemartin
06-17-2010, 07:53 AM
I respect that, and would never agree with those who try to silence him or others solely based on their speech.

but he raises my blood pressure :laugh2:

HogTrash
06-17-2010, 08:07 AM
I respect that, and would never agree with those who try to silence him or others solely based on their speech.

but he raises my blood pressure :laugh2:I wouldn't notice if my pressure went up.

Mine's been raised for quite some time.

Right now it's Holy Shit! over OMG! :laugh2:

glockmail
06-17-2010, 09:40 AM
I agree with Michael Savage on just about everything he says.

The man is a patriotic genius who isn't afraid to tell it like it is.

Not to mention, there isn't a politically correct bone in his body.I consider myself slightly to his left, but I keep trying. :laugh2:

HogTrash
06-17-2010, 02:00 PM
I consider myself slightly to his left, but I keep trying. :laugh2:You damn liberal! :laugh2:

Gaffer
06-17-2010, 02:33 PM
I like Savage and I agree with most of what he says. I have a hard time listening to him tho as he goes off on tangents. I really don't care what he had for dinner last night or that his dog prefers sauteed mushrooms on it's steak. And his taste in music sucks. So I have to take him in measured amounts.

HogTrash
06-17-2010, 03:28 PM
I like Savage and I agree with most of what he says. I have a hard time listening to him tho as he goes off on tangents. I really don't care what he had for dinner last night or that his dog prefers sauteed mushrooms on it's steak. And his taste in music sucks. So I have to take him in measured amounts.These are all signs of genius and insanity.

I've heard that only a fine line seperates them.

OldMercsRule
06-17-2010, 07:25 PM
Dr. Wiener drives me nuts.

He just likes to rant and rave and self promote. No doubt he has a functional brain, butt anything over a couple of minutes....... yuk.

One thing he did say makes sense: "Liberalism is a mental disorder".

Trinity
06-17-2010, 09:07 PM
These are all signs of genius and insanity.

I've been told that once or twice..... so am i genius or insane???? :coffee:

sybarite
06-17-2010, 10:12 PM
I think what he said was right on. Can a "practicing Jew" be a liberal? A liberal Jew may be Jewish in heritage, but they are not practicing the religion of Judaism, otherwise the liberal ways would go against their beliefs. It's so unlike Christianity where you cannot be born a Christian, you have to accept Him as your Saviour before you can claim you're a Christian.

HogTrash
06-18-2010, 08:35 AM
Liberalism is just as anti-America, as it is anti-Israel.

Why are we more surprised that a jew would be a liberal than we are of any other American?

cat slave
06-19-2010, 08:44 PM
I like Savage and I agree with most of what he says. I have a hard time listening to him tho as he goes off on tangents. I really don't care what he had for dinner last night or that his dog prefers sauteed mushrooms on it's steak. And his taste in music sucks. So I have to take him in measured amounts.

I feel the same way. Hes on the ball and not afraid to speak
out but the "tangents" leave me shell shot and wondering...
uh, what?????

cat slave
06-19-2010, 08:45 PM
These are all signs of genius and insanity.

LOL...that is true. I live on that line all the time.:laugh2: