PDA

View Full Version : The Deity Reigns Once More

OCA
06-17-2010, 02:32 PM
God has returned and my wrath and my generosity shall be equal in their verocity.

Gaffer
06-17-2010, 02:39 PM
Since I don't believe in deities you can go fuck yourself. How's that hope and change going? Still making money off illegal aliens? Thought you had run off to Greece to share in their wonderful economy.

OCA
06-17-2010, 02:42 PM
Since I don't believe in deities you can go fuck yourself. How's that hope and change going? Still making money off illegal aliens? Thought you had run off to Greece to share in their wonderful economy.

Since you are about two levels below me on the social ladder this shall be all of the attention from me you will get that you are obviously begging for......but thanks for showing us the troll that you've always been.

As Billy Joel once said "don't go changing to try and please me":laugh2:

Mr. P
06-17-2010, 02:50 PM
Hey you ole Greek bastard!! :beer:

My daughter loved Greece! I'm glad she was there last spring and not now.

Gaffer
06-17-2010, 02:52 PM
so your putting me on ignore right? Then you won't have to read all my low life common tripe about you. I see your still a liberal buffoon and mouth piece ranking up there with jokin joe biden court jester to the dark lord.

OCA
06-17-2010, 02:58 PM
Hey you ole Greek bastard!! :beer:

My daughter loved Greece! I'm glad she was there last spring and not now.

How ya doin P my friend?

Glad she had a good time there, I think it impossible that she couldn't have anyway, she probably had a million stories.

Yeah Greece economically ain't doin great right now and really I kind of hope it stays that way for selfish reasons, I would like the Euro to take a dump so it becomes cheap to go back there again like it was in the days of the Drachma.

so your putting me on ignore right? Then you won't have to read all my low life common tripe about you. I see your still a liberal buffoon and mouth piece ranking up there with jokin joe biden court jester to the dark lord.

Ok, i'll go back on my word just this one time because you are like kicking a rabid dog that has lost all its teeth.

Jesus! What a frothing at the mouth nutjob! I feel sorry for any people who are forced to deal with you personally.

Liberal? Hardly, I just care more about America than you and I don't follow everything the rightwing douchebags give you as marching orders unlike yourself.

I smell jealousy of me seeping out of your feted sewer.

Great, because Gaffer is a douche and has the sense of humour of an unclean public toilet my first thread back is destined for the cage............oh well my fans await.

Gaffer
06-17-2010, 03:20 PM
Great, because Gaffer is a douche and has the sense of humour of an unclean public toilet my first thread back is destined for the cage............oh well my fans await.

So you know where I stand. No need to carry it further and into the steel cage.

OCA
06-17-2010, 03:27 PM
So you know where I stand. No need to carry it further and into the steel cage.

Well Gaff, i'm gonna do Jimmy a favor and lay off ya, told him I wouldn't come in and woop anyone's ass for awhile.

Jimmy I apologize, sometimes even I fail to realize my own awesome powers.

82Marine89
06-17-2010, 05:21 PM
God has returned and my wrath and my generosity shall be equal in their verocity.

How's it hanging Mike?:dance:

Nukeman
06-17-2010, 06:48 PM

Holy shit talk about a ghost from the past.......................... How the hell are yaa doin?????????????????????

hope you stick around a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trinity
06-17-2010, 09:11 PM

Fans and where are they???? Cause from where I'm sitting I'm not seeing any waves going on.....but please direct me to the right place so i can witness this for myself.

Mr. P
06-17-2010, 09:37 PM
How ya doin P my friend?

Glad she had a good time there, I think it impossible that she couldn't have anyway, she probably had a million stories.

Yeah Greece economically ain't doin great right now and really I kind of hope it stays that way for selfish reasons, I would like the Euro to take a dump so it becomes cheap to go back there again like it was in the days of the Drachma.

She LOVED the food!

chloe
06-17-2010, 10:02 PM
Ok, i'll go back on my word just this one time because you are like kicking a rabid dog that has lost all its teeth.

Jesus! What a frothing at the mouth nutjob! I feel sorry for any people who are forced to deal with you personally.

Liberal? Hardly, I just care more about America than you and I don't follow everything the rightwing douchebags give you as marching orders unlike yourself.

I smell jealousy of me seeping out of your feted sewer.

Not very nice of you God.

gabosaurus
06-17-2010, 10:09 PM
What have we done to deserve this? OCA and PsychoticBlues return in the same week?
Jim must be on the take. :p

darin
06-18-2010, 03:54 AM
Nobody loves OCA...more than OCA.

Hey dude - mary's a redhead now.

OCA
06-18-2010, 02:26 PM
Nobody loves OCA...more than OCA.

Hey dude - mary's a redhead now.

Correct D, many multitudes love me but how can one be loved completely if not from himself?

How's it hanging Mike?:dance:

Been up and down Marine economically speaking but in other matters I have not changed 1 bit.

Holy shit talk about a ghost from the past.......................... How the hell are yaa doin?????????????????????

hope you stick around a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuke i'll be around trust me, many matters to attend to on good ol' DP, too many things been going unchecked if you know what I mean.

Fans and where are they???? Cause from where I'm sitting I'm not seeing any waves going on.....but please direct me to the right place so i can witness this for myself.

Trin, many people are fans but their shyness syndromes and general longing to posesss my awesome god given skills manifests itself in hatred of the one they idolize.

You have already witnessed it but weren't aware enough......yet.....to comprehend it, just give yourself time and it will come.

Not very nice of you God.

Depends on which god you call......well.....god.

What have we done to deserve this? OCA and PsychoticBlues return in the same week?

Gabs, hows it going. I've seen from reading that you could say BOO! and the Repub apologists on the board will froth as if bitten by rabid ol'yeller himself.

Gaffer
06-18-2010, 06:55 PM
Seems he's come back to the board to be a liberal mouth piece. Starting early to get ready for Nov.

It's a real toss up as to which is more narcissistic, oca or the dark lord. Their visions of grandeur are pretty equal.

Isn't it time for another hiatus yet?

red states rule
06-18-2010, 06:57 PM
Seems he's come back to the board to be a liberal mouth piece. Starting early to get ready for Nov.

It's a real toss up as to which is more narcissistic, oca or the dark lord. Their visions of grandeur are pretty equal.

I think he is still pissed he had to eat many of his words during the last election.

Remember his prediction "The Clinton's do not lose elections"?

That is when he went off the deep end when some here reminded him on that.

Gaffer
06-18-2010, 07:24 PM
I think he is still pissed he had to eat many of his words during the last election.

Remember his prediction "The Clinton's do not lose elections"?

That is when he went off the deep end when some here reminded him on that.

Yeah, it was also about the time he disappeared for his "hiatus". :laugh2:

red states rule
06-18-2010, 07:31 PM
Yeah, it was also about the time he disappeared for his "hiatus". :laugh2:

More like he really pissed off Jim

chloe
06-18-2010, 08:27 PM

Depends on which god you call......well.....god.

I guess I mean't you the Apologist God......wink

gabosaurus
06-18-2010, 09:59 PM
Gabs, hows it going. I've seen from reading that you could say BOO! and the Repub apologists on the board will froth as if bitten by rabid ol'yeller himself.

That's how it goes on this board. You wait until the pack of dogs have gone silent, then you throw out some fresh meat. Works every time.

SassyLady
06-18-2010, 10:22 PM

Obama is more eloquent. :poke:

red states rule
06-19-2010, 04:25 AM
Obama is more eloquent. :poke:

Yes he is. When the teleprompter is functioning properly

Abbey Marie
06-19-2010, 04:07 PM

:laugh2: People don't realize how incredibly funny you are, Gabby.