PDA

View Full Version : Are There Any New Queer Apologists On Board Now?

OCA
06-18-2010, 03:43 PM
Gee lets hope not.

stephanie
06-19-2010, 07:57 AM
Gee, look what the cat dug up and dragged back.

BAD KITTYCAT:slap:

OCA
06-19-2010, 08:52 AM
Kind of like a return of Sean Connery to the silver screen, excellence personified.

bullypulpit
06-28-2010, 06:29 AM
Kind of like a return of Sean Connery to the silver screen, excellence personified.

Ass-hattery...Yes. Douche-baggery...Yes. Excellence...No. That you would even compare yourself to Sean Connery shows a truly disturbing depth of self -deception and delusional behavior on your part. Some things never change.

HogTrash
06-28-2010, 04:39 PM
Gee lets hope not.Neither liberals or conservatives like you.

You must be a serious asshole, OCA. :laugh2:

OCA
06-29-2010, 10:21 AM
Neither liberals or conservatives like you.

You must be a serious asshole, OCA. :laugh2:

I am what I am........and really, seriously, I simply don't give a fuck. One would have to have something that I want or some serious cash and power for me to give a fuck.

82Marine89
06-29-2010, 07:05 PM
Are There Any New Queer Apologists On Board Now?

Gee lets hope not.

Why should we apologize for them being gay? Should we feel bad for you that you are Greek and they, the Greek, are notoriously famous for buggering each other?

Sweetchuck
06-29-2010, 07:24 PM
I never understood the term 'homophobe'.

Fear of homosexuals? I consider myself a gay friendly dude. I'm fairly liberal in this sense. Fiscal conservative, social moderate. I don't give a shit what you do in your own privacy as long as it's: a) legal, b) with consenting adults and c) not with/to the mentally impaired. Want to sit around with your gay partner and shove golf balls up your ass? Knock yourself out, as long as I don't have to hear, see, smell it or whatever.

That also includes shit like marching in St. Patrick's Day parades. Fuck this "we're here, we're queer" bullshit. I don't want to take my 6yr old to a parade and have him subjected to some sexual, political bullshit. I want to fucking see leprechauns and 4-leaf clovers, not fat douchenozzles in assless chaps.

I support your gayness, but it stops when you shove it in my face.

Kathianne
06-30-2010, 06:13 AM
I never understood the term 'homophobe'.

Fear of homosexuals? I consider myself a gay friendly dude. I'm fairly liberal in this sense. Fiscal conservative, social moderate. I don't give a shit what you do in your own privacy as long as it's: a) legal, b) with consenting adults and c) not with/to the mentally impaired. Want to sit around with your gay partner and shove golf balls up your ass? Knock yourself out, as long as I don't have to hear, see, smell it or whatever.

That also includes shit like marching in St. Patrick's Day parades. Fuck this "we're here, we're queer" bullshit. I don't want to take my 6yr old to a parade and have him subjected to some sexual, political bullshit. I want to fucking see leprechauns and 4-leaf clovers, not fat douchenozzles in assless chaps.

I support your gayness, but it stops when you shove it in my face.

Yep, I've been saying the same for years. I don't have a problem with teachers that are gay or just 'whacky and crazy' IF they keep it to their personal life. If it spills into the classroom, that is not ok. Regardless of age of students, both teachers and students share 'good times' especially first thing in the morning. "I went downtown with my friend(s) and saw a play, musical group, zoo, theater, had dinner, .... had a really great weekend" all acceptable. "My friend(s) and I went to a bar and got really whacked..." not acceptable. Notice in neither case is sexual orientation a factor, just discretion.

OCA
06-30-2010, 02:43 PM
Why should we apologize for them being gay? Should we feel bad for you that you are Greek and they, the Greek, are notoriously famous for buggering each other?

Wow, an educator that buys into myths. Do you push the 9/11 conspiracy theory onto your students also?

OCA
06-30-2010, 02:58 PM
Get attacked, retaliate, then get banned from thread.....the new DP policy.

I'll get banned from this thread too............cowards.

OCA
06-30-2010, 03:09 PM
Wow, an educator that buys into myths. Do you push the 9/11 conspiracy theory onto your students also?

Sorry 82, thought the evil witch had wrote this. Disregard this post.

Kathianne
06-30-2010, 03:16 PM
Sorry 82, thought the evil witch had wrote this. Disregard this post.

Hmm, educator? Evil witch? Guess that is me. I didn't write about the Greeks, but IF I did your rewriting of history wouldn't stand.

More amusing still, once again you prove your shriveled gonads, metaphoricaly speaking. If Marine says something insulting, but you think it's me, you lash out. Find out you just can't follow a thread, tell him to forget it.
Either what he wrote was known by you to be correct or you are just a :lame2: old fella. Actually, both fit the bill.

OCA
06-30-2010, 03:24 PM
Hmm, educator? Evil witch? Guess that is me. I didn't write about the Greeks, but IF I did your rewriting of history wouldn't stand.

More amusing still, once again you prove your shriveled gonads, metaphoricaly speaking. If Marine says something insulting, but you think it's me, you lash out. Find out you just can't follow a thread, tell him to forget it.
Either what he wrote was known by you to be correct or you are just a :lame2: old fella. Actually, both fit the bill.

No, what he wrote was incorrect but he has respect unlike you so he deserves no rebuke from me.

OCA
06-30-2010, 03:31 PM
I think Kathianne has secretly always been in love with me, sorry, you we're just too late and too overweight but I appreciate the thought.

Shriveled gonads:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

More like giant grapefruits of fortitude and pleasure.

Kathianne
06-30-2010, 03:35 PM
“No man is happy without a delusion of some kind. Delusions are as necessary to our happiness as realities.”

OCA
06-30-2010, 03:37 PM
“No man is happy without a delusion of some kind. Delusions are as necessary to our happiness as realities.”

Not sure, as many are with most of your ramblings, with what or whom you are referring to with this nonsense but as for myself i'm the most realistic chap I know.

Kathianne
06-30-2010, 03:38 PM
Without going into the pm, 'No OCA, I'm not scared of you.' So if you want the thread ban, you got it.

I don't usually do that type of thing, without cause, but ok by me. The pm was cause.

Oh and you've proven just how small those are.

actsnoblemartin
07-02-2010, 06:09 PM
leave staff alone :slap:

Get attacked, retaliate, then get banned from thread.....the new DP policy.

I'll get banned from this thread too............cowards.

Psychoblues
07-03-2010, 03:29 AM
leave staff alone :slap:

You're a champ, marteen!!!!:beer::salute::beer:

Psychoblues

bullypulpit
07-03-2010, 03:49 PM
Not sure, as many are with most of your ramblings, with what or whom you are referring to with this nonsense but as for myself i'm the most realistic chap I know.

Then you live alone in a freakin' cave.

glockmail
07-06-2010, 05:15 PM
The psychological and sociological explanations to origins also match with the persuasive body of the scientific studies suggests that those who engage in homosexual activities are more proportionately apt to molest children and that homosexual teachers are proportionately more likely to make sexual advances towards children than heterosexual teachers.

http://www.legco.gov.hk/yr00-01/english/panels/ha/ha_gso/papers/2196e06.pdf

glockmail
07-06-2010, 05:25 PM
Kind of like a return of Sean Connery to the silver screen, excellence personified.:cheers2:

bullypulpit
07-09-2010, 04:34 AM
http://www.legco.gov.hk/yr00-01/english/panels/ha/ha_gso/papers/2196e06.pdf

Dr. Katherine Kot...member of the Hong Kong Institute of Christian Counselors...I wonder what agenda she's pushing? Never mind that the paper hasn't even been peer reviewed and the only citations I have found referring to it are at the "Christian Medical and Dental Association" web site and the Free Republic.

glockmail
07-09-2010, 08:14 AM
Dr. Katherine Kot...member of the Hong Kong Institute of Christian Counselors...I wonder what agenda she's pushing? Never mind that the paper hasn't even been peer reviewed and the only citations I have found referring to it are at the "Christian Medical and Dental Association" web site and the Free Republic.You douche bag, she is the peer doing the reviewing.