PDA

View Full Version : Lmfao!

OCA
06-19-2010, 09:11 AM
Love how IED'S are thrown from the peanut gallery then the thread is locked...........posiibly by member of peanut gallery.

I predicted this before my return to the limelight, ahh the good times, good times!

Kathianne
06-19-2010, 09:12 AM
Love how IED'S are thrown from the peanut gallery then the thread is locked...........posiibly by member of peanut gallery.

I predicted this before my return to the limelight, ahh the good times, good times!

Questioning or ridiculing moderation by staff is not allowed. Try and remember that you agreed to stop with breaking rules in order to be allowed back, on probation.

OCA
06-19-2010, 09:25 AM
Questioning or ridiculing moderation by staff is not allowed. Try and remember that you agreed to stop with breaking rules in order to be allowed back, on probation.

Where did I ridicule staff? Oh maybe the word "possibly" threw you off, i'm truely sorry. But hey, how about you quit hiding behind the staff dress and just explain why that thread was locked, it really isn't difficult and needn't turn into a fight, maybe i'll accept the explanation or maybe I won't.

And I ain't on probation.

red states rule
06-19-2010, 09:28 AM
Where did I ridicule staff? Oh maybe the word "possibly" threw you off, i'm truely sorry. But hey, how about you quit hiding behind the staff dress and just explain why that thread was locked, it really isn't difficult and needn't turn into a fight, maybe i'll accept the explanation or maybe I won't.

And I ain't on probation.

Take 24 hours off and cool your jets.

Kathianne
06-19-2010, 09:44 AM
BTW, I didn't ban OCA back when. I didn't lock the thread OCA was complaining about.

He wants to play the victim? Find your oppressor.

jimnyc
06-19-2010, 10:45 AM
Mike, I am the one who locked your other thread. There is no need to make a thread for people who no longer post here. Question was asked and answered and I locked it. Red probably didn't realize the thread was locked as staff members can click on the reply button and not even realize it's locked.

There's also no need to make another public thread about it being locked. You know better than that and know you should use the PM system.

I asked you to move forward when you returned and to leave the past behind. Please let this go when you return and stop trying to question/ridicule/call out staff.