Part 6 - 8
WaYS-yQycnQ

Part 7 - 8
7qkKM3Bi6ng

Part 8 - 8
3obB_3BarrE

CSM
06-20-2010, 10:04 AM
So why would Israel even NEED a deterrence policy if all of it's neighbors are so danged peaceful?

abso
06-20-2010, 10:15 AM
So why would Israel even NEED a deterrence policy if all of it's neighbors are so danged peaceful?

Ask them

Nukeman
06-20-2010, 11:48 AM
Ask them

Aren't you a neighbor????????????:poke:

Don't YOU live next door. YOU must have some inling of what your countrymen think about Isreal..???

I'm getting a pretty good idea of how YOU feel about them!!!!!!!!!

abso
06-20-2010, 12:24 PM
Aren't you a neighbor????????????:poke:

Don't YOU live next door. YOU must have some inling of what your countrymen think about Isreal..???

I'm getting a pretty good idea of how YOU feel about them!!!!!!!!!

Everytime i talk, everytime i try to state some facts, some ongoing facts and some historic facts, i get called as a jew hater, and islamic extremist, and people start to show their hate for arabs and muslims in their replies to me.

so i decided that its better to post videos, of american people who are talking about the subject and showing a point of view which is close to mine, so if you want to know my point of view, watch the 8 parts, and i will post more videos about the subject later.

while anyone who are interested to know my opinions directly, can contact me in private messages or through email.

thanks for your respond......

Kathianne
06-20-2010, 03:37 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aV9M3mmqOII&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aV9M3mmqOII&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Teaching Tolerance? I don't think so.

Kathianne
06-20-2010, 03:38 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/56Rtx04TYPo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/56Rtx04TYPo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Little-Acorn
06-20-2010, 04:22 PM
Everytime i talk, everytime i try to state some facts, some ongoing facts and some historic facts, i get called as a jew hater, and islamic extremist

Of course, it's merely coincidence that every time abso talks, every time he "states facts", it turns out to something denigrating Israel. EVERY time. Without exception.

Why do I get the feeling that when someone points a camera at him during a family reunion and says, "Say Cheese!", he replies, "Sabra and Shatila!"

Nope, just the purest coincidence.

Well, okay. Guess it's time to ask, How long will this little charade go on? How long must we continue to pretend little abso is just another interested debater, a curious observer, and not the single-minded anti-Israel propagandist and hatemonger he so clearly is?

abso
06-20-2010, 05:55 PM
Of course, it's merely coincidence that every time abso talks, every time he "states facts", it turns out to something denigrating Israel. EVERY time. Without exception.

Why do I get the feeling that when someone points a camera at him during a family reunion and says, "Say Cheese!", he replies, "Sabra and Shatila!"

Nope, just the purest coincidence.

Well, okay. Guess it's time to ask, How long will this little charade go on? How long must we continue to pretend little abso is just another interested debater, a curious observer, and not the single-minded anti-Israel propagandist and hatemonger he so clearly is?

Again i face sarcasm, it like that none here is decent enough to talk seriously with me...

i only talk about israel, because this is a debate forum, a USA forum, so i wanted to gain some information about how the american people think about israel, i wanted to make you understand the way the moderate arabs like me, think about israel, but none here is even interested in a decent discussion.

and about what you said about me stating facts, it seems that everytime i state a fact, i have a source for it, an american source indeed, i never posted arabic news, or articles, i just present to you the facts, which some americans already knows, but you are just ignorant, you all here in this forum, everyone with nearly no excetion, think that israel is always right

you think that arabs are deamons who deserves to die, i am just trying to tell you, we are just humans, me and you and anyone else, we all share the same hopes, dreams, and fears, we all hope for a better future, we all dream of a good life, and we all fear loss, loss of a loved one, loss of a loved thing, loss of our freedom, loss of our country, thats common aspects in every human life.

convincing yourself that you are better than the arabs, is just a way to relief your conscience from guilt.

USA was responsible for the killing of nearly 1 Million iraqi innocent life, so do you think that you are any better than those lost one million life ???

USA was responsible for the death of nearly 200 thousand lifes with just 2 bombs, so with simple calculation, USA should be the most terrifying terrorist of all time.

you americans always lecture people thinking that you are any better than them, while forgetting that you are worse.

Did USA find any WMD in Iraq ???, actually, no, you never found any WMD in iraqy, so all the one million lifes were lost for nothing, while you had someone like UN inspector Scott Ritter telling your government many times that there is no WMD in iraq, but you still attacked, and congratulation, you won, you killed a million human life, are you proud of your country yet ?

you call me hatemonger, you think that i hate them ?

then what about yourself, do you hate arabs or not, do you hate muslims or not ?

many of you will answer yes, and many of you showed clearly that they hate arabs, while i always said, i dont hate anyone, not americans, not israelians.

AND, again i say, none of my posts are my own articles, i just copy articles for american people, and let you read it, watch it, and think about it, if you always choose to ignore it, and call me a propagandist, then its you right, you are free to always live your life as one-sided person, who just interested in knowing his point of view, with no interest at all to know the other point of view, while for me, i am here, and i am always ready to learn about your concept or your point of view, i am open minded person.

if you object to my posts, then go tell that to their writers, i didnt write them, go to your fellow americans and tell them that they are jew haters or that they are propagandist.

abso
06-20-2010, 06:06 PM
<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/aV9M3mmqOII&hl=en_US&fs=1& allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

Teaching Tolerance? I don't think so.

again another person who are trying to prove a useless point of view.

i already said,

Hamas is a terrorist organization, which is based on a right idea, which is defending its country, but the method of applying that idea make it a terrorist organization by killing innocent israelians.

same for israel, which is a terrorist state, because for the right idea, which is defending its people, it applied this idea in a wrong way, by killing palestinian civilians, it has become a terrorist state.

so you are trying to tell me that Hamas is teaching hatred, i would tell you that i dont care, i already hate Hamas, hamas once attacked the egyptian borders and killed an egyptian solider, so dont think that i like hamas, they are terrorists and i dont like them at all, i condemn them as much as i condemn israel and even more.

so what are you trying to prove, you are trying to make me condemn an organization which i already condemn !!!!

they are terrorists, so what else do you expect from people who kill children and women and unarmed men, i despise them, so enough talking about HAMAS.

SO.... whats your point ?????

actsnoblemartin
06-20-2010, 06:15 PM
wait a minute abso.

Im an american, who said Im better then anyone?

I dont think im better then anyone

just cause i disagree with you, doesnt mean i think im better then you

i bet you 99% of those who disagree with you dont think their better then you, they just a. dont like how islam treats gay and/or women or non muslims
or b. dont agree with you.

Nothing to do with personal animus

abso
06-20-2010, 06:26 PM
wait a minute abso.

Im an american, who said Im better then anyone?

I dont think im better then anyone

just cause i disagree with you, doesnt mean i think im better then you

i bet you 99% of those who disagree with you dont think their better then you, they just a. dont like how islam treats gay and/or women or non muslims
or b. dont agree with you.

Nothing to do with personal animus

thats better when you answer with no sarcasm, i wish everyone can answer like that, with no sarcasm with objective answer, and be direct to the point.

but you only commented on one point i said, what about the iraqi's war, do you condemn USA for it or not.

and about disagreeing, i welcome it all, but only when people disagree with respect, and reply with respect, with no attack or no talk about my personality.

i just post articles that american people wrote, so if anyone wants to attack, then go attack the writers, i am just a messenger who wants to make you notice something, dont blame me for that.

Gaffer
06-20-2010, 06:37 PM
Again i face sarcasm, it like that none here is decent enough to talk seriously with me...

We are talking seriously, your not. You post anti-Israel propaganda and don't comment on what you think, whether you agree or disagree. It's left for us to assume you agree.

i only talk about israel, because this is a debate forum, a USA forum, so i wanted to gain some information about how the american people think about israel, i wanted to make you understand the way the moderate arabs like me, think about israel, but none here is even interested in a decent discussion.

Your gaining a lot of information on what the posters here think. If you want someone that is going to believe your propaganda you will have to post on liberal boards where they believe anything, especially if it's hateful. You not making me understand anything about you except that you hate Israel.

and about what you said about me stating facts, it seems that everytime i state a fact, i have a source for it, an american source indeed, i never posted arabic news, or articles, i just present to you the facts, which some americans already knows, but you are just ignorant, you all here in this forum, everyone with nearly no excetion, think that israel is always right

Your presenting facts from American Jew haters and nothing more. Israel isn't always right. They have been to lenient with the arabs as far as I'm concerned.

you think that arabs are deamons who deserves to die, i am just trying to tell you, we are just humans, me and you and anyone else, we all share the same hopes, dreams, and fears, we all hope for a better future, we all dream of a good life, and we all fear loss, loss of a loved one, loss of a loved thing, loss of our freedom, loss of our country, thats common aspects in every human life.

Unless you foloow islam.

convincing yourself that you are better than the arabs, is just a way to relief your conscience from guilt.

I have no guilt and I am better than the arabs.

USA was responsible for the killing of nearly 1 Million iraqi innocent life, so do you think that you are any better than those lost one million life ???

Some innocents got killed in the fighting, but most of those killed were followers of saddam hussein and got what they deserved. saddam himself killed over a million people. Never hear any condemnation of that. The only way to take him down was war.

USA was responsible for the death of nearly 200 thousand lifes with just 2 bombs, so with simple calculation, USA should be the most terrifying terrorist of all time.

WW2 has nothing to do with this discussion.

you americans always lecture people thinking that you are any better than them, while forgetting that you are worse.

I have been known to lecture foreigners who post on this board. Usually about my country and the facts and history of it. I'm neither better nor worse, just more informed.

Did USA find any WMD in Iraq ???, actually, no, you never found any WMD in iraqy, so all the one million lifes were lost for nothing, while you had someone like UN inspector Scott Ritter telling your government many times that there is no WMD in iraq, but you still attacked, and congratulation, you won, you killed a million human life, are you proud of your country yet ?

There were WMD's found, but not many. Most were shipped out of the country through syria and either returned to russia or given to hizbollah. scott ritter is a pedophile whose credibility has much to be desired as saddam provided him with young girls for his enjoyment. That's why he liked it there so much.

you call me hatemonger, you think that i hate them ?

No, your a pawn. Your being used to promote propaganda.

then what about yourself, do you hate arabs or not, do you hate muslims or not ?

I don't hate arabs, but I do hate muslims, but that's just me. Being an atheist leaves me free to hate people without feelings of guilt or remorse.

many of you will answer yes, and many of you showed clearly that they hate arabs, while i always said, i dont hate anyone, not americans, not israelians.

Ahhh but you do hate Israel, you just won't admit it.

AND, again i say, none of my posts are my own articles, i just copy articles for american people, and let you read it, watch it, and think about it, if you always choose to ignore it, and call me a propagandist, then its you right, you are free to always live your life as one-sided person, who just interested in knowing his point of view, with no interest at all to know the other point of view, while for me, i am here, and i am always ready to learn about your concept or your point of view, i am open minded person.

Your not open minded, your very close minded or you would be looking at the Israeli side as well as the arab side. There are lots of articles and commentary in the US that are pro-Israel, you don't seem to have an interest in them.

if you object to my posts, then go tell that to their writers, i didnt write them, go to your fellow americans and tell them that they are jew haters or that they are propagandist.

I object to the constant Jew hatred you keep coming up with. I have told numerous people here and in real life they are Jew haters and propagandists. Your certainly not the first.

Kathianne
06-20-2010, 07:04 PM
again another person who are trying to prove a useless point of view.

i already said,

Hamas is a terrorist organization, which is based on a right idea, which is defending its country, but the method of applying that idea make it a terrorist organization by killing innocent israelians.

same for israel, which is a terrorist state, because for the right idea, which is defending its people, it applied this idea in a wrong way, by killing palestinian civilians, it has become a terrorist state.

so you are trying to tell me that Hamas is teaching hatred, i would tell you that i dont care, i already hate Hamas, hamas once attacked the egyptian borders and killed an egyptian solider, so dont think that i like hamas, they are terrorists and i dont like them at all, i condemn them as much as i condemn israel and even more.

so what are you trying to prove, you are trying to make me condemn an organization which i already condemn !!!!

they are terrorists, so what else do you expect from people who kill children and women and unarmed men, i despise them, so enough talking about HAMAS.

SO.... whats your point ?????

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sEdXT_ckYmg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sEdXT_ckYmg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hcjpTyflYmM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hcjpTyflYmM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Like you, there's never an end to excuses and accusations of others. Every time you point your finger at others, 3 point back at yourself.

abso
06-21-2010, 09:25 AM
<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/sEdXT_ckYmg&hl=en_US&fs=1& allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/hcjpTyflYmM&hl=en_US&fs=1& allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

Like you, there's never an end to excuses and accusations of others. Every time you point your finger at others, 3 point back at yourself.

so what ???, you are showing me some videos for extremists, do you think that i dont know about them ???

have i said that there is no Islamic extremists in the world !!!, i never said so, i only talk about myself, i am not an islamic extremist, i dont hate the jews, so again, whats your point from showing me this videos ????

you are showing me videos about stupid people, who encourage hate, instead of calling for peace, this people is really retarded, and they dont deserve our attantion.

what i post, is videos for moderate people, moderate american people talking about politics and how USA acts towards israel, and how it ignore all israel's war crimes.

your videos is alot different than mine, you videos are useless, we shouldnt be listening to extremists.

like Gaffer who said:
I have no guilt and I am better than the arabs.

I don't hate arabs, but I do hate muslims, but that's just me. Being an atheist leaves me free to hate people without feelings of guilt or remorse.

that is someone i dont respect, and i dont want to talk with or debate with, i dont want to talk to people who hate others just because of their religion.

there is good muslims and bad muslims, just like there is good and bad christians, good and bad jews, religion is not related to our personality, we all have our free will, we choose on our own, our holy book does not decide for us, if someone chooses to kill, then he has decided to be a bad person on his own, we cant say that his religion is bad just because he killed someone.

if you want to hate someone, then hate him for something he did, not for something that someone else did just because this someone shares the same religion as him, you cant hate all muslims because a muslim did something you didnt like.

so stop posting stupid videos which has no use here, if you want to argue, then defend israel, post some evidence and facts about the conflict between israel and palestine.

someone asked me before, why do i keep posting threads against israel.

that is kind of a stupid question.... because i am not here to defend israel, i am here to state facts about its crimes, and your role is to defend israel if you have some facts to say, but i cant state facts against and in favour of israel, i cant represent both sides of the debate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

again, dont post extremist videos, i can post here alot and alot of videos for jews who are calling other jews to hate muslims, i can post alot of racist jews videos, but its no use, we dont have to watch stupid videos for stupid people who are calling for hatred.

my videos or articles, just state facts from my point of view, about israel war crimes, but i never called for hatred, and i dont like hatred, it just breed more and more hatred, and we will be in endless circle of hatred if we started this kind of discussion.

finally, as alaways, your argument is just childish, this videos does not point 3 fingers at me, it points 3 fingers in the face of the people in the videos, i am not responsible for those stupid people who calls for hatred, its not my fault that they are muslims too, i am not them, and i am not like them, dont judge me for others faults,

you cant go to arrest a killer, then just because you couldnt find him in his apartment then you take his neighbour to prison instead !!!, go judge them, not me, i never called for hatred.

as you can notice, i never condemend all jews, and never even condemend all israelis, i just condemn zionest people who support zionesm and who hate others.

Kathianne
06-21-2010, 04:14 PM
so what ???, you are showing me some videos for extremists, do you think that i dont know about them ???

have i said that there is no Islamic extremists in the world !!!, i never said so, i only talk about myself, i am not an islamic extremist, i dont hate the jews, so again, whats your point from showing me this videos ????

you are showing me videos about stupid people, who encourage hate, instead of calling for peace, this people is really retarded, and they dont deserve our attantion.

what i post, is videos for moderate people, moderate american people talking about politics and how USA acts towards israel, and how it ignore all israel's war crimes.

your videos is alot different than mine, you videos are useless, we shouldnt be listening to extremists.

It's sad that you fail to recognize you are doing the same as the videos you are saying are extremist. You get one-sided returns, because that is what you offer.

Should Israel have total control of the lands that were theirs prior to '67?
If the Palestinians are given a state, should their autonomy confer the restrictions placed on Israel regarding aggression?

abso
06-21-2010, 04:30 PM
It's sad that you fail to recognize you are doing the same as the videos you are saying are extremist. You get one-sided returns, because that is what you offer.

Should Israel have total control of the lands that were theirs prior to '67?
Yes, they can have it, and i already stated that its their country and they are free to control it.

If the Palestinians are given a state, should their autonomy confer the restrictions placed on Israel regarding aggression?
I am not sure that i understand this question, my english is not that good :thumb:

anyway, this is my question for you:

DO you admit that israel is occupying palestinian lands or not ?

Kathianne
06-22-2010, 06:09 AM
anyway, this is my question for you:

DO you admit that israel is occupying palestinian lands or not ?

With this reply, you prove what I posited before your reply. You brush it off and once again respond with a question.

There really cannot be MEANINGFUL discussions or agreements with folks that lie to others, especially when they appear to deceive themselves. Afraid your comments put you in with the perception of the Palestinians, thus after lots of posts by yourself, you've come full circle in answering your own question on why so many Americans back the Israelis.