PDA

View Full Version : Happy Fathers Day

jimnyc
06-20-2010, 09:43 AM
Hope all of you Dad's are enjoying the day! My son made me eggs, pancakes, waffles w/blueberries and a huge glass of OJ for breakfast. Then I took him to our local marina as he wanted to feed the ducks, and check out the local anglers to see if they were catching any fish. I called my Dad while we were walking to wish him a HFT, and it brought back a lot of memories of him raising me, and how I could use what I learned to teach my son. Oddly enough, no sooner did I hang up I got a text message from Darin wishing me the same. It was nice to be remembered, and was unexpected, so was kinda cool. :beer:

Enjoy guys!

Kathianne
06-20-2010, 09:48 AM
Hope all of you Dad's are enjoying the day! My son made me eggs, pancakes, waffles w/blueberries and a huge glass of OJ for breakfast. Then I took him to our local marina as he wanted to feed the ducks, and check out the local anglers to see if they were catching any fish. I called my Dad while we were walking to wish him a HFT, and it brought back a lot of memories of him raising me, and how I could use what I learned to teach my son. Oddly enough, no sooner did I hang up I got a text message from Darin wishing me the same. It was nice to be remembered, and was unexpected, so was kinda cool. :beer:

Enjoy guys!

Happy Father's Day to you and all the Dads on the board!

chloe
06-20-2010, 03:18 PM
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/2108/pollsfathersday23081879.gif

Abbey Marie
06-21-2010, 04:00 PM
Happy Fathers Day to all our Dads! :salute: