PDA

View Full Version : Who wrote these words ???

HogTrash
06-21-2010, 10:18 AM
Maybe your mind is awakening to politics too. Maybe you want to join the fight to save our soil. Good. It's about time you realized how your mind has been drugged in order to make you surrender. I say it's time to snap out of the deep sleep that holds the rest of the Leno-Letterman crowd in a comotose state.

For starters, look around you, wherever you are in America. Look at the greatness of your civilization. Look at the bridges. Look at the buildings. Look at the airplanes. Look at the tele-communications, the highways, the hospitals, schools, food ser-vices, and our food production. These industries and inventions have come from your civilization. In spite of what the left will have you believe, we are blessed to be the greatest country in the history of the world.

Now look at the nations where terrorists are bred. Look how they live. Look what they've given the world. Centuries of bloodshed. Hatred. Sexism. Religious intolerance. Everything that the Enlightenment stood for, these guys in dirty nightshirts stand against.

Not me. I want to survive. I want my children to have a nation even better than the one I inherited. Yes, that's why I'm fighting for the future of America.

So if you're tired of being attacked in school whenever you celebrate the achievements of America; If you're weary of being trampled on whenever you speak in favor of morality; if, as a Boy Scout, you've become a pariah while the perverts have become the victims, you've come to the right place.

You see, the book you're holding has the power to unravel years of liberal brainwashing. It has the unmatched insight and the unrestrained truth to prevent the continuous social disintegration caused by those who care only to secure the next vote through selling our interests to foreign enemies.

When it's all said and done, when you worked your way to the last page, you will have learned that in so many cases "diversity is perversity." I'm also convinced you'll get down on your hands and knees and say "Thank you, God; this is the only man in the country saying it the way it really is."The progressives and their liberal pawns hate this man.

They hate him because they fear him and want him silenced.

Why?...Because his messege has the power to destroy their dreams.

Political Correctness has taught us that this man is evil, a hater, a racist and that we should avoid his words, both written and spoken. :banned:

Do you know who it is?

:salute:

PostmodernProphet
06-21-2010, 01:08 PM
interesting.....Google draws a blank....

hjmick
06-21-2010, 01:13 PM
Michael Savage

HogTrash
06-21-2010, 04:45 PM
interesting.....Google draws a blank....
Michael SavageIs the PC crowd correct?

Is this man evil, a hater, a racist?

Should good Americans avoid his messege?

hjmick
06-21-2010, 04:59 PM
I don't know enough about him to make a judgement, and I don't believe judgement can be made based on that passage alone. In my opinion, there is rarely a meesage to be avoided. One can not properly come to an informed opinion, conclusion, or position by listening to only those with whom he or she agrees.

HogTrash
06-21-2010, 05:41 PM
I don't know enough about him to make a judgement, and I don't believe judgement can be made based on that passage alone. Is there any particular reason why you do not listen to or read any of Michael Savages opinions or beliefs?

In my opinion, there is rarely a meesage to be avoided.I agree.

One can not properly come to an informed opinion, conclusion, or position by listening to only those with whom he or she agrees.
Do you believe that I only listen to sources of information that I agree with?

hjmick
06-21-2010, 06:04 PM
Is there any particular reason why you do not listen to or read any of Michael Savages opinions or beliefs?

No, I guess I just find myself doing other things. I don't spend as much time in my car as I used to, so I don't listen to as much radio. Over the last couple of years I have grown weary of the political discourse in this country so that has contributed to my decline in reading political tomes, though I do, on occasion, peruse some of the best selling ones. I am aware of Savage and some of his views simply because some folks have chosen to make them controversial. Overall I'd have to say that those contoversies are the result of overly sensitive twits. But this is much the case for people of all political persuasions.

Do you believe that I only listen to sources of information that I agree with?

Honestly, I haven't read enough of your posts to know. My guess is, no. But then I give this same benefit to all posters until such a time they give me reason to suspect otherwise.