PDA

View Full Version : Pat Buchanan: In His Own Words

abso
06-21-2010, 04:42 PM
Pat Buchanan: In His Own Words

On American Jews and the Pro-Israel Lobby

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6f/Patrickjbuchanan.JPG

1999: "After World War II, Jewish influence over foreign policy became almost an obsession with American leaders."
- A Republic, Not an Empire. P. 336.

1999: "I know the power of the Israeli lobby and the other lobbies, but we need a foreign policy that puts our own country first."

- Meet the Press Interview. September 12, 1999.

1991: "Even if his veto of the (loan) guarantees is overridden, he will have won high marks for his courage, and exposed congress for what it has become, a Parliament of Whores incapable of standing up for U.S. national interests, if AIPAC is on the other end of the line."

- Syndicated column, December 18, 1991

1990: In an August 25,1990, column, Buchanan criticized commentators urging military intervention in Iraq, naming Abe Rosenthal, Richard Perle, Charles Krauthamer and Henry Kissinger. On August 29<SUP>th</SUP>, he wrote the following:

"’The civilized world must win this fight,’ the editors thunder. But, if it comes to war, it will not be the ‘civilized world’ humping up that bloody road to Baghdad; it will be American kids with names like McAllister, Murphy, Gonzales, and Leroy Brown."
- Washington Times, August 29, 1990

1990: "There are only two groups that are beating the drums for war in The Middle East – the Israeli Defense Ministry and its amen corner in the United States."

- The McLaughlin Group, Aug 26, 1990

1990: "Capitol Hill is Israeli occupied territory."

- McLaughlin Group, June 15, 1990

1990: "That the United States would sit still for anything was brought home to the Israelis, long ago, on the third day of the Six-Day War, when Lyndon Johnson ordered a coverup of an Israeli rocket-and-machine gun attack on the U.S. intelligence ship Liberty off the Sinai, an attack costing the lives of 37 brave American soldiers.
When it suits them, our Israeli allies launch air strikes on Tunis, Baghdad or Beirut; they invade Lebanon; they even enlist U.S. traitors, like the Pollards, to loot the secrets of a nation that has manifested toward them an extraordinary indulgence."

- January, 1990

Source:
http://www.adl.org/special_reports/buchanan_own_words/print.asp

Gaffer
06-21-2010, 04:45 PM
For someone who doesn't hate anybody you sure find a lot of Jew haters to post.

abso
06-21-2010, 04:48 PM
For someone who doesn't hate anybody you sure find a lot of Jew haters to post.

the thing that you fail to realize, is that he does not hate jews, he simply says that zionest control your country, but he never said that he hate jews, because all you think about is hatred, because you are just a person full of hatred.

i suppose you are jewish...

hjmick
06-21-2010, 05:08 PM
Pat Buchanan, yeah, he's relevant...

revelarts
06-21-2010, 05:09 PM
Abso,

I'd say that you have a point, and you don't need Pat Buchanon to make it.
Isreal has a lot of influence in the U.S.. Proably to much. I've compared them to a a grown brother who has his own house but always eats at your house and always going through your things and answering your phone for you and ordering things for their house on your credit card and thinks that's the way it's suppose to be.
But notice I did say I consider them a brother. A bother that needs to be put in his place but still a brother. But i can't say the same for a lot of other middle eastern countries. the Suadias are like a rich mafia neighbor for example.

it doesn't excuse Israel but it doesn't make the other Arab countries friends either. I think there's plenty of Bad actions on all sides.

But maybe you can answer a question for me. It's one I've had for a long time. lets say that your right, and the Jews are all wrong. But they are not going anywhere, and have been there for over 70 years now. Why don't the surrounding rich Arab countries welcome all of the Palestinines into their countries instead of putting them in refugee camps. If the Palistinianes are brothers and such a huge humanitarian concern why don't they help them more? Give them some new land in Saudi Arabia or Syria or Yeman or Iran or Jordan the UAE etc.?

HogTrash
06-21-2010, 05:18 PM
For someone who doesn't hate anybody you sure find a lot of Jew haters to post.Just because Pat Buchanan dissagrees with many US/Israeli policies, is no indication of being a "Jew hater".

I agree with most of Buchanan's opinions concerning Israel simply because many in our government are owned by wealthy jewish financiers.

It's very obvious that most U.S. policies towards Israel are the result of well financed lobbyist and not what's in the best interest of America.

Just because I support the Israeli's right to defend themselves against these Islamic savages doesn't mean I excuse America's corrupt elected officials.

abso
06-21-2010, 05:29 PM
Abso,

I'd say that you have a point, and you don't need Pat Buchanon to make it.
Isreal has a lot of influence in the U.S.. Proably to much. I've compared them to a a grown brother who has his own house but always eats at your house and always going through your things and answering your phone for you and ordering things for their house on your credit card and thinks that's the way it's suppose to be.
But notice I did say I consider them a brother. A bother that needs to be put in his place but still a brother. But i can't say the same for a lot of other middle eastern countries. the Suadias are like a rich mafia neighbor for example.

it doesn't excuse Israel but it doesn't make the other Arab countries friends either. I think there's plenty of Bad actions on all sides.

But maybe you can answer a question for me. It's one I've had for a long time. lets say that your right, and the Jews are all wrong. But they are not going anywhere, and have been there for over 70 years now. Why don't the surrounding rich Arab countries welcome all of the Palestinines into their countries instead of putting them in refugee camps. If the Palistinianes are brothers and such a huge humanitarian concern why don't they help them more? Give them some new land in Saudi Arabia or Syria or Yeman or Iran or Jordan the UAE etc.?

i will answer your simple question, with another simple question, and from my question, my answer will be clear to you.

why dont your rich american country welcome all the poor mexicans who are trying to cross the borders and are being departed back to mexico as soon as they are caught inside USA without a green card .....

abso
06-21-2010, 05:31 PM
Just because Pat Buchanan dissagrees with many US/Israeli policies, is no indication of being a "Jew hater".

I agree with most of Buchanan's opinions concerning Israel simply because many in our government are owned by wealthy jewish financiers.

It's very obvious that most U.S. policies towards Israel are the result of well financed lobbyist and not what's in the best interest of America.

Just because I support the Israeli's right to defend themselves against these Islamic savages doesn't mean I excuse America's corrupt elected officials.

I agree, as i said, just because he wants to inform american people of the zionesm control in their government, does not make him a jew hater, not everyone who talks about jews is a jew hater....

hjmick
06-21-2010, 05:37 PM
why dont your rich american country welcome all the poor mexicans who are trying to cross the borders and are being departed back to mexico as soon as they are caught inside USA without a green card .....

First, a relatively few number of the millions of illegal immigrants actually get deported.

Second, those who do get deported do so because they have violated the immigration laws of the United States. They have violated the sovereign borders of the U.S.

HogTrash
06-21-2010, 06:00 PM
i will answer your simple question, with another simple question, and from my question, my answer will be clear to you.

why dont your rich american country welcome all the poor mexicans who are trying to cross the borders and are being departed back to mexico as soon as they are caught inside USA without a green card .....We do allow them to come into America...All they need do is apply for immigration legally.

In other words, they need to knock on the door instead of barging in like a thief in the night.

abso
06-21-2010, 06:07 PM
We do allow them to come into America...All they need do is apply for immigration legally.

In other words, they need to knock on the door instead of barging in like a thief in the night.

anyway, i will discuss the problem of why cant the palestinians move to another country later, now i have to sleep, my exam is after 9 hours :thumb:

and i know that none can accept thiefs that bargin in during the night, its the same for all countries, and i am not saying that USA is wrong for protecting its borders, if every country does not protect its border, the world will be in chaos, i just stated that example, to say that every country states the number of allowed immigrants each year, which depends on the country's capacity and ability to sustain those immigrants while not damaging its economy during the process.

abso
06-21-2010, 06:23 PM

This statment that you just said, is what i wanted to say by posting the article, "Passionate Attachment"

thats all i wanted to say, nothing less, nothing more, that most of the policies applied by the USA in middle east, are not in best interest of USA, its in best interest of Israel, and the Congress should start thinking about whats best for its own people, not whats best for Israel, thats all i wanted to say but none understood me.

revelarts
06-22-2010, 12:09 AM

if what you imply is true to a degree then a lot of the tears shed for the Palestinians come across to me as false.

But that is a fair question. However we aren't crying to the rest of the world about how "our mexican brothers" are being mistreated by the evil regim that has no right to exist etc etc..
there a LOT more Passion against Israel, than we have against any south American country. And a lot more compassionate and concerned talk about the Palestinians than we have about any South American people group.
AND there are many Mexicans and other south Americans in the U.S. legally. there's a way to live here and work and live to become a citizen. Is it the same for Palestinians in trying to stay in other Middle Eastern Countries? Are there green cards for Palestinians or are they kept in refugee camps and shipped back to Israel ASAP? I honestly don't know so you've added another facet to the question.

DragonStryk72
06-22-2010, 03:00 AM
the thing that you fail to realize, is that he does not hate jews, he simply says that zionest control your country, but he never said that he hate jews, because all you think about is hatred, because you are just a person full of hatred.

i suppose you are jewish...

Okay, we get it, you have a problem with Israel. Trust me, we got it ten threads ago. You aren't contributing anything new to the debate, or posting on any other topic, just this one thing, again and again. You aren't going to change the minds of the people who have the opposing view point.

Do you have anything other than more anti-Israel topics to talk about?

revelarts
07-15-2010, 07:24 AM
Abso Still waiting for an answer to the Palestinian question.

Sweetchuck
07-15-2010, 06:49 PM
Oh no - not the joooooooooooooooos again.

:laugh2: