PDA

View Full Version : Stupid is, as Stupid does

red states rule
06-22-2010, 06:25 PM
Got this in an email - thought I would share it

Not surprised at all by it

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1203/4725354087_8b70301b93_m.jpg

As any American knows, we place our right hand over our heart when we recite the Pledge of Allegiance.

And for anyone who thinks this may be a mirror-image picture, please note the wedding rings on the ring fingers of their LEFT HANDS and the RIGHT side of the Messiah’s suit coat where the buttons are.

Binky
06-22-2010, 11:35 PM
It's obvious they haven't done that much...........:bang3:

SassyLady
06-23-2010, 02:28 AM

As any American knows, we place our right hand over our heart when we recite the Pledge of Allegiance.

And for anyone who thinks this may be a mirror-image picture, please note the wedding rings on the ring fingers of their LEFT HANDS and the RIGHT side of the Messiah’s suit coat where the buttons are.

Do yo think someone photoshopped it and made it a reverse picture or something?

SassyLady
06-23-2010, 02:30 AM
RSR - love your avatar!

Do you know that I started posting stuff about Soros back when he started MoveOn.org. I have always thought this guy was bad news for America. Good to see that Beck has put all the puzzle pieces together to show all the connections this man has.

red states rule
06-23-2010, 05:52 AM
RSR - love your avatar!

Do you know that I started posting stuff about Soros back when he started MoveOn.org. I have always thought this guy was bad news for America. Good to see that Beck has put all the puzzle pieces together to show all the connections this man has.

Obama is not a leader - he allows others to lead him arround like a dog on a leash

cat slave
06-24-2010, 01:23 PM

ROTFL.....what imposters! Could it have been intentional?
Like maybe a signal to others they did not share the pledge?

CSM
06-24-2010, 01:43 PM
ROTFL.....what imposters! Could it have been intentional?
Like maybe a signal to others they did not share the pledge?

Nope. I'm betting this is a picture not of the Obama's rendering honor to the flag but rather their reaction to the night out on the town in Chicago. Severe heartburn with unintentional burping could result in the pose you see here.

OCA
06-24-2010, 02:46 PM
Nice photoshop.

Gullibile is your word of the day.

OCA
06-24-2010, 02:47 PM
Obama is not a leader - he allows others to lead him arround like a dog on a leash

Kind of like the retarded cowboy got led around by Cheney.

Reference Cheney's views on the expanded powers of the executive branch.

Gaffer
06-24-2010, 03:06 PM
Nice photoshop.

So the guy who claims not to be a liberal jumps right in to defend his liberal messiah.

Gaffer
06-24-2010, 03:08 PM

What's the matter? You don't like anybody putting down your dark lord?

OCA
06-24-2010, 03:18 PM
Originality honey, originality......concentrate on it or leave the debating to us adults.

OCA
06-24-2010, 03:20 PM
So the guy who claims not to be a liberal jumps right in to defend his liberal messiah.

Nope, just call em like I see em unlike you and the other minions of rightwing radio.

Actually the fascism you espouse falls farther to the left than I do.

Gaffer
06-24-2010, 03:32 PM
Nope, just call em like I see em unlike you and the other minions of rightwing radio.

So wanting small government and following the Constitution is fascism now? I guess that makes me one. :salute:

OCA
06-24-2010, 03:38 PM
So wanting small government and following the Constitution is fascism now? I guess that makes me one. :salute:

Hint, hint..........you won't ever get that in America.

What makes you a fascist is that anyone who does not believe as you do is automatically slandered, I mean I understand it in my case because you can't debate me based on facts and realize that you are intellectually inferior.

What? Am I supposed to pretend to be stupid in order to boost your ego?

Gaffer
06-24-2010, 03:55 PM

What makes you a fascist is that anyone who does not believe as you do is automatically slandered, I mean I understand it in my case because you can't debate me based on facts and realize that you are intellectually inferior.

Sure give my ego a boost. But you don't have to pretend. You prove it with every post. I haven't slander anyone. Personal insults, I do make. You have never presented any facts to debate you on. You just make comments, usually about the poster. Then declare yourself the big debate winner and pat yourself on the back.

Your only here to pick cyber fights and try to bully people. If I distract you from that then I am successful in my efforts. If we both are banned from a thread then I am even more successful.

OCA
06-24-2010, 04:01 PM
Sure give my ego a boost. But you don't have to pretend. You prove it with every post. I haven't slander anyone. Personal insults, I do make. You have never presented any facts to debate you on. You just make comments, usually about the poster. Then declare yourself the big debate winner and pat yourself on the back.

Your only here to pick cyber fights and try to bully people. If I distract you from that then I am successful in my efforts. If we both are banned from a thread then I am even more successful.

Nah, not true, that is just what you tell yourself so you sleep better.

red states rule
06-24-2010, 06:16 PM
Nice photoshop.

Troll is the word you live your cyber life by

red states rule
06-24-2010, 06:58 PM

Better pack a lunch if you are waiting for a serious debate Gaffer

Many of us here are still waiting for OCA to site the "shitload of economic experience" he claimed Obama had. It was one of the reasons he "supported" him after Hillary lost to Obama in the primaries

Of course if you want to see his "shitload of economic experience" look at the current state of the US economy

But I suspect he will pass the buck to Bush, rant how he is being misquoted, or taken out of context

Or he could us all three excuses. Who knows with him.

LuvRPgrl
06-24-2010, 08:11 PM

You talking about the guy who won the "unwinnable" war in Iraq?

LuvRPgrl
06-24-2010, 08:14 PM

so, you admit you are on the far left, just not as far as fascists.

LuvRPgrl
06-24-2010, 08:35 PM

To this point in this thread, OCA has 5 posts, 10 sentences, NO FACTS, plenty of insults,,,yea, of course nobody can debate you on facts, you dont present any

Silver
06-24-2010, 08:39 PM
O ne

C ommunist

A sshole

OCA
06-25-2010, 02:32 PM
You talking about the guy who won the "unwinnable" war in Iraq?

Its won? Gee I must've missed the victory parade or maybe its the daily car and suicide bombings that have me baffled.

More like we tucked tail and are now refusing to fight.

OCA
06-25-2010, 02:37 PM
so, you admit you are on the far left, just not as far as fascists.

I'm nowhere on the political spectrum, just a former conservative who now sees the truth, that both conservatism and liberalism are equally rotten to the core and that politicians are in it only to make money for themselves.

I'll tell you what, if by some miracle a Repub(better not run Palin because she'll get smoked) gets elected pay close attention to what they say during the campaign and then what they do when in office............it will be two completely different things.

Believing that conservatism will ever be inacted is like beleiving in the tooth fairy.

OCA
06-25-2010, 02:41 PM
To this point in this thread, OCA has 5 posts, 10 sentences, NO FACTS, plenty of insults,,,yea, of course nobody can debate you on facts, you dont present any

Didn't know this place had to be a fact fest, although my opinions are like 99.9% correct...............always.

In the early days of USMB/DP I was the king of facts, now that I have paid my dues long ago and reached the status of emperor of knowledge I no longer need to post links or any other such nonsense for every little thing..............its up to YOU to prove me wrong and not the other way around.

One of these days you just may achieve my elite status.

OCA
06-25-2010, 02:42 PM
O ne

C ommunist

A sshole

What time did your gymboree class start today?

Gaffer
06-25-2010, 06:50 PM
Didn't know this place had to be a fact fest, although my opinions are like 99.9% correct...............always.

In the early days of USMB/DP I was the king of facts, now that I have paid my dues long ago and reached the status of emperor of knowledge I no longer need to post links or any other such nonsense for every little thing..............its up to YOU to prove me wrong and not the other way around.

Your opinions are 99% bullshit and 1% dog piss. Facts do get in the way.

The emperor has no clothes and everyone is just laughing at him.

red states rule
06-25-2010, 07:49 PM
Better pack a lunch if you are waiting for a serious debate Gaffer

Many of us here are still waiting for OCA to site the "shitload of economic experience" he claimed Obama had. It was one of the reasons he "supported" him after Hillary lost to Obama in the primaries

Of course if you want to see his "shitload of economic experience" look at the current state of the US economy

But I suspect he will pass the buck to Bush, rant how he is being misquoted, or taken out of context

Or he could us all three excuses. Who knows with him.

*****crickets chirping*****

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
06-25-2010, 07:55 PM
oca capable of debating

thats like obama being capable of leading

:coffee: :laugh2: :lol:

*****crickets chirping*****

Gaffer
06-25-2010, 07:57 PM
oca capable of debating

can't rep ya yet.

Kathianne
06-25-2010, 07:59 PM
oca capable of debating

Martin, what OCA had done to you isn't even worthy of being apologized for, not that he would ever. For that reason alone, he's unworthy of responding to.

bullypulpit
06-26-2010, 04:24 AM
"Stuid is as stupid does..." You should know Red.

red states rule
06-26-2010, 08:34 AM

I know it when I see it BP

And Obama is one of the poster children when it comes to stupid

Gaffer
06-26-2010, 08:37 AM

So comrade bully comes to help oca. He is seriously lacking in lib talking points. Maybe you could help him there. He still hasn't got over that hilary lost to your dark lord and has to wait till 2012 now.

red states rule
06-26-2010, 08:51 AM
So comrade bully comes to help oca. He is seriously lacking in lib talking points. Maybe you could help him there. He still hasn't got over that hilary lost to your dark lord and has to wait till 2012 now.

Amzing how both of them are so short on facts and debate skills. BP is starting to get slightly better. He now longer makes one or two posts then runs away - he is starting to stick around more

But when the facts get to much for him he will retreat and live to troll another day

Gaffer
06-26-2010, 09:13 AM
Amzing how both of them are so short on facts and debate skills. BP is starting to get slightly better. He now longer makes one or two posts then runs away - he is starting to stick around more

But when the facts get to much for him he will retreat and live to troll another day

Yeah, he must be working less and has time to kill on here. Wonder if it's anything to do with the economy? Neither of them post facts and the few times they have it has been to liberal bullshit sites or wiki (the make your own encyclopedia site).

HogTrash
06-26-2010, 10:27 AM
Is it possible that the photo has nothing to do with the Pledge Of Allegiance?

I don't like making excuses for the Obama's, but such stupidity is hard to fathom.

Even for these disgusting lowlifes.

OCA
06-28-2010, 02:36 PM
oca capable of debating

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, i'm gonna be nice and not make any of the obvious jokes about mental conditions.............Ray.

OCA
06-28-2010, 02:38 PM
Martin, what OCA had done to you isn't even worthy of being apologized for, not that he would ever. For that reason alone, he's unworthy of responding to.

*OCA gets out tissue to wipe tear*

Kathianne
06-28-2010, 04:14 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

The 'new partisan' is like all his good buddies, without empathy. Known as a sociopath.:thumb:

OCA
06-28-2010, 04:23 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

The 'new partisan' is like all his good buddies, without empathy. Known as a sociopath.:thumb:

HAHAHA! eerrrrrrrr!:lame2:

Kathianne
06-28-2010, 04:36 PM
HAHAHA! eerrrrrrrr!:lame2:

And 'the great' OCA comes up with another powerful, awesome zinger. I need to go regroup. NOT.

red states rule
06-28-2010, 06:27 PM
And 'the great' OCA comes up with another powerful, awesome zinger. I need to go regroup. NOT.

He could only mutter a zinger since he must be busy finding the source to his post that Obama has a shitload of economic experience :laugh2:

He must not multi task very well Kathianne

Jeff
06-28-2010, 08:18 PM
can't rep ya yet.

I can and did :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Kathianne
06-29-2010, 06:38 AM
He could only mutter a zinger since he must be busy finding the source to his post that Obama has a shitload of economic experience :laugh2:

He must not multi task very well Kathianne

He did not muster a zinger. As with all else in his life. Major fail.

OCA
06-29-2010, 10:18 AM
He did not muster a zinger. As with all else in his life. Major fail.

I'm a failure? If you met me you'd want to sleep with me.....muy pronto.

OCA
06-29-2010, 10:19 AM

Hard to come up with real good zingers when the quoted post is so motherfucking stupid.

Jeff
06-29-2010, 10:21 AM

:laugh2:
That's funny, but OCA it is your Birthday and ya can wish for what ever ya want after blowing out the candles but I don't think that will happen :laugh2:

OCA
06-29-2010, 10:23 AM
:laugh2:
That's funny, but OCA it is your Birthday and ya can wish for what ever ya want after blowing out the candles but I don't think that will happen :laugh2:

From what I hear its not a wish that I would make when healthy but rather a.........deathwish.

Kathianne
06-30-2010, 05:58 AM
Hard to come up with real good zingers when the quoted post is so motherfucking stupid.

LOL! First you fail, then you dig. :thumb:

OCA
07-01-2010, 02:26 PM
Back in, and rightly so.

LuvRPgrl
07-01-2010, 08:17 PM

Yea, cuz when your sleeping you cant be talking...

LuvRPgrl
07-01-2010, 08:20 PM
Its won? Gee I must've missed the victory parade or maybe its the daily car and suicide bombings that have me baffled.

More like we tucked tail and are now refusing to fight.

tucking tail and retreating was only pushed by YOUR KIND,

and of course even in such a short post, you present minimum of several LIES.
UH,,,,DAILY car and suicide bombings in Iraq? I think not, but hey, dont let the facts get in your way

LuvRPgrl
07-01-2010, 08:24 PM
I'm nowhere on the political spectrum, just a former conservative who now sees the truth, that both conservatism and liberalism are equally rotten to the core and that politicians are in it only to make money for themselves.

I'll tell you what, if by some miracle a Repub(better not run Palin because she'll get smoked) gets elected pay close attention to what they say during the campaign and then what they do when in office............it will be two completely different things.

Believing that conservatism will ever be inacted is like beleiving in the tooth fairy.

This post is ridiculously stupid.

First you claim conservatism is rotten, then in your final sentence you sound dissappointed that conservatism cant ever be inacted.

LuvRPgrl
07-01-2010, 08:29 PM

Opinions, by definition, are neither right nor wrong, idiot.

And I dont have to prove you wrong on anything, you do that well enough yourself simply by opening your mouth.

Kathianne
07-02-2010, 07:10 AM

You're correct, conservatism will never be inacted, for two reasons; Inacted is not a word. A philosophy cannot be enacted.

However, we may see conservative legislation enacted at some point in the near future.

I happen to agree with you regarding Palin, I don't think she's the answer to anyone's prayers.

actsnoblemartin
07-02-2010, 06:19 PM

:bsflag:

SassyLady
07-02-2010, 11:27 PM

Are you seriously trying to compare Biden with Cheney??? :laugh2: :slap:

SassyLady
07-02-2010, 11:31 PM
O ne

C ommunist

A sshole

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh...............Niiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiice one! :thumb:

SassyLady
07-02-2010, 11:32 PM

By????????????????????

SassyLady
07-02-2010, 11:35 PM

Does OCA have a son in the pimple stage who is logged on under daddy's/granddaddy's moniker??

Or, is OCA regressing? Never heard of anything so immature .... well, yes, I have .... on that other board ....