PDA

View Full Version : Not Going To Replace Those Lost Jobs-Get Over It!

Kathianne
06-28-2010, 09:33 AM
Says Joe Biden. "Bite me" is not enough to say to this imbecile:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20008924-503544.html

Vice President Joe Biden gave a stark assessment of the economy today, telling an audience of supporters, "there's no possibility to restore 8 million jobs lost in the Great Recession."

Appearing at a fundraiser with Sen. Russ Feingold (D-Wisc.) in Milwaukee, the vice president remarked that by the time he and President Obama took office in 2008, the gross domestic product had shrunk and hundreds of thousands of jobs had been lost.

"We inherited a godawful mess," he said, adding there was "no way to regenerate $3 trillion that was lost. Not misplaced, lost."...

Mr. P
06-28-2010, 10:45 AM
"there's no possibility to restore 8 million jobs lost in the Great Recession."

Ya know, it seems to me ya gotta try to restore jobs before you can draw such a conclusion. Right? Just sayin

KarlMarx
06-28-2010, 01:49 PM
This is the way it is.....

they don't want a recovery, they want this downturn to continue as long as they can make it last.

Why? Because they are not interested in recovery, they are interested in "reforming" the economy, the government, and our country in general.

In order for them to meet their goals of socializing our economy, subjegating the Middle Class, and turning the Consitution into a meaningless document, they need an excuse for the next round of reform.

In order to do that, they need a crisis.. after all, you can't let them go to waste...

So, if you don't have a job, too bad so sad, Obama isn't looking out for you, he doesn't care... and neither does Smokin' Joe Biden

Mr. P
06-28-2010, 03:59 PM
This is the way it is.....

they don't want a recovery, they want this downturn to continue as long as they can make it last.

Why? Because they are not interested in recovery, they are interested in "reforming" the economy, the government, and our country in general.

In order for them to meet their goals of socializing our economy, subjegating the Middle Class, and turning the Consitution into a meaningless document, they need an excuse for the next round of reform.

In order to do that, they need a crisis.. after all, you can't let them go to waste...

So, if you don't have a job, too bad so sad, Obama isn't looking out for you, he doesn't care... and neither does Smokin' Joe Biden

I really believe that's exactly whats going on, Karl. Keep the peasants down and let em sink into despair then they'll be putty in yer hand. People will be more than happy to give up freedoms for help regardless of the consequences. It'll be like shooting ducks in a barrel. Hell, it's happening now with all the bailouts and it seems most people accept that as normal now.

I can see November from my front yard, I hope most Americans can too.

KarlMarx
06-28-2010, 04:03 PM
I really believe that's exactly whats going on, Karl. Keep the peasants down and let em sink into despair then they'll be putty in yer hand. People will be more than happy to give up freedoms for help regardless of the consequences. It'll be like shooting ducks in a barrel. Hell, it's happening now with all the bailouts and it seems most people accept that as normal now.

I can see November from my front yard, I hope most Americans can too.

Sign in an unemployment office window... "Dear Mr. President... wish you were here"

Sweetchuck
06-28-2010, 06:32 PM
Hey - look on the bright side, BP's drilling again, here are some jobs being put back into play.

... oh wait, they're drilling offshore in Libya.

http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D9GJKMT80.htm

Nice work, Mr. President.