PDA

View Full Version : Just stop,....look,...and listen

Silver
06-29-2010, 02:27 PM
http://www.sermonspice.com/product/32960/i-fought-for-you

HogTrash
06-29-2010, 04:16 PM
This messege no longer gets to our children because they are now being taught by liberal/progressive educators like gabosaurus,

who teach that America is a terrible nation and the true heros are people like Mao Tse Tung, Che Guevara, Karl Marx and Barack Hussein Obama.

Kathianne
06-29-2010, 04:47 PM
http://www.sermonspice.com/product/32960/i-fought-for-you

Very good video for classroom. I always had vets in class, especially family members. After 9/11, in the spring I had in grandfathers including my dad that had served in WWII. One that had been in Vietnam and Korea. There was one of my student's father, a colonel stationed by then at the Pentagon, his mother as a nurse at Hines VA. Another student's father that was in the Air Force through the 80's.

Always you could hear a pin drop.

gabosaurus
06-29-2010, 05:19 PM
This messege no longer gets to our children because they are now being taught by liberal/progressive educators like gabosaurus,

More worthless crap from someone who is clueless about modern reality.

My daughter is 9 years old and already has a keen knowledge of American history. She has seen World War II from both sides. How many of your kids have spoken to German WW II veterans? Been to a German history museum?
My paternal grandfather fought in the Pacific Theater. My maternal grandfather fought on the Eastern Front as a member of a German infantry unit.

But you have to remember that WWII was 65-70 years ago. And remains the last legitimate war fought by American troops. A lot of kids (and their parents) have become jaded by police actions began by power hungry leaders.

Then again, many kids also known how to spell common words. Unlike ignorant rednecks like Hogtrash.

Silver
06-29-2010, 08:50 PM
You and your daughter are to be pitied....
your daughter for having no choice in her parent
and
you for being such an ignorant, brain-washed fool.

HogTrash
06-30-2010, 05:40 AM

My daughter is 9 years old and already has a keen knowledge of American history. She has seen World War II from both sides. How many of your kids have spoken to German WW II veterans? Been to a German history museum?
My paternal grandfather fought in the Pacific Theater. My maternal grandfather fought on the Eastern Front as a member of a German infantry unit.

But you have to remember that WWII was 65-70 years ago. And remains the last legitimate war fought by American troops. A lot of kids (and their parents) have become jaded by police actions began by power hungry leaders.

Then again, many kids also known how to spell common words. Unlike ignorant rednecks like Hogtrash.American History according to gabby...How sad for your poor little girl.

gabosaurus
06-30-2010, 02:10 PM
You and your daughter are to be pitied....
your daughter for having no choice in her parent and you for being such an ignorant, brain-washed fool.

And your kids are not to be pitied for being force-fed your extremist points of view? At least my daughter gets to learn both sides of every issue.
My daughter will always get an open view of her family's heritage. Which includes American, European and Latino points of view. She regularly hears from family and friends in England, Germany, Italy, Switzerland and Australia. When my daughter goes to visit my sister, she gets to experience how the Latinos feel about things.
Which is how it should be.

HogTrash
06-30-2010, 02:32 PM
And your kids are not to be pitied for being force-fed your extremist points of view? At least my daughter gets to learn both sides of every issue.
My daughter will always get an open view of her family's heritage. Which includes American, European and Latino points of view. She regularly hears from family and friends in England, Germany, Italy, Switzerland and Australia. When my daughter goes to visit my sister, she gets to experience how the Latinos feel about things.
Which is how it should be.Being sentimental to the plight of the illegal hispanic aliens and the arrogant europeans who hate Americans can be detrimental to our childrens future.

Therefore I teach my children how to survive with the knowledge I have acquired throughout my lifestime instead of the PC lies they will pickup throughout theirs.

Political correctness is a very poor survival tool in the 21st century and in fact can be very dangerous...Tell your children the truth regardless of how painful it may be.

red states rule
06-30-2010, 07:17 PM
Which is how it should be.

Gabby I am positive your child gets to learn all sides of an issue

You make sure she get the liberal POV

The Kook Liberal POV

and the Liberal Moonbat POV

namvet
06-30-2010, 07:43 PM
there are kids her same age being taught how to kill and murder. wonder how she and other libs shield they're kids from that???

musicman
07-01-2010, 02:19 AM
Gabby, Gabby, Gabby - why do you insist on shooting yourself in the foot? The bad thing about assuming the role of intellectual bully is that you'd better be pretty close to letter-perfect yourself. This statement...

Then again, many kids also known how to spell common words. Unlike ignorant rednecks like Hogtrash.

...might have carried a bit more weight - had it not been IMMEDIATELY preceded by this one:

A lot of kids (and their parents) have become jaded by police actions began by power hungry leaders.

Do you...see the irony?

Insein
07-01-2010, 12:50 PM

So Korea? Vietnam? Grenada? Panama? Gulf 1? Somalia? Yugoslavia? Afghanistan? and Gulf 2? None of those are legitimate and never happened? Too bad your kid will fail history class then. Of course, people like you are in charge of what history is, so I guess she will get a shiny star on her paper for regurgitating lies. Yay America! Our future is bright! :lame2:

Binky
07-01-2010, 01:19 PM

WW2 the last legitmate war fought by American soldiers? Are you friggin' kiddin' me? Are you on crack? Who say you? That statement is a total slap in the face insult of all American soldiers who fought AND/OR DIED in all wars after that one. How dare you? My hubby fought in the Viet Nam war. He was artillery. In fact, here's the title to the book he wrote. A true story of his take on the war. You might want to get it and gain some knowledge as to what he and others had gone through...It's entitled, "DRAFTED, BY WILLIAM C. STODGEL." Check on Amazon.com. You might learn something. And don't mistake it for another of the same title by someone named Rich.....That one is mostly funny stuff. Wrong book......

Next time you decide to open your mouth and let the crapola fly out, you might want to think twice before making a jackass of yourself....

You, my dear, don't know diddily squat about diddily do.....

Gaffer
07-01-2010, 03:42 PM
Back in 1950 congress decided they didn't want to endanger their political seats by making decisions like declaring war. They decided to create a way for the president to handle those little things so they could keep their hands clean. Presidents have been doing their bidding ever since. A war is a war, whether you call it that or not. WW2 was the last total war. We went to war to totally destroy the enemy. Once again gabby shows her ignorance.

OCA
07-01-2010, 03:58 PM
WW2 the last legitmate war fought by American soldiers? Are you friggin' kiddin' me? Are you on crack? Who say you? That statement is a total slap in the face insult of all American soldiers who fought AND/OR DIED in all wars after that one. How dare you? My hubby fought in the Viet Nam war. He was artillery. In fact, here's the title to the book he wrote. A true story of his take on the war. You might want to get it and gain some knowledge as to what he and others had gone through...It's entitled, "DRAFTED, BY WILLIAM C. STODGEL." Check on Amazon.com. You might learn something. And don't mistake it for another of the same title by someone named Rich.....That one is mostly funny stuff. Wrong book......

Next time you decide to open your mouth and let the crapola fly out, you might want to think twice before making a jackass of yourself....

You, my dear, don't know diddily squat about diddily do.....

Because soldiers fight war does not make the war which LEADERS chose to start(not the soldiers) legitimate. Soldiers only follow orders.

OCA
07-01-2010, 04:00 PM
So Korea? Vietnam? Grenada? Panama? Gulf 1? Somalia? Yugoslavia? Afghanistan? and Gulf 2? None of those are legitimate and never happened? Too bad your kid will fail history class then. Of course, people like you are in charge of what history is, so I guess she will get a shiny star on her paper for regurgitating lies. Yay America! Our future is bright! :lame2:

Oh for sure Gulf 2 is illegitimate. Vietnam highly questionable. Yugoslavia, we butted in where we didn't belong. I'll give you the rest.

Insein
07-01-2010, 04:08 PM
Oh for sure Gulf 2 is illegitimate. Vietnam highly questionable. Yugoslavia, we butted in where we didn't belong. I'll give you the rest.

I'm pretty sure we went there and our soldiers died while killing some of theirs. Sounds pretty legit.

OCA
07-01-2010, 04:11 PM
I'm pretty sure we went there and our soldiers died while killing some of theirs. Sounds pretty legit.

No, my friend, just killing don't make it legit. Look at the reasons given and the well documented lies that surrounded those reasons, thats what makes it illegitimate.

Insein
07-01-2010, 04:18 PM
No, my friend, just killing don't make it legit. Look at the reasons given and the well documented lies that surrounded those reasons, thats what makes it illegitimate.

Every single war that has ever occurred in the history of man has been political. Whether its a war for resources, land, religion, ideology or what have you. Some country's leaders decided to attack another country for these reasons. So whether or not someone feels that it is not a good reason to fight is irrelevant. They fought. It was legitimate.

Do the Germans feel that the invasion of Poland was illegitimate? Did France feel the invasion of Europe during Napoleans Reign was illegitimate? Did the Roman Empire feel that their expanse of the empire was illegitimate? Everyone has reasons for war. When they happen, it becomes legitimate.

Gaffer
07-01-2010, 04:31 PM
Whether you tack on illegal or legal, war is still war.