PDA

View Full Version : "Reporters" Caught On Open Mic Mocking Sarah Palin

red states rule
06-29-2010, 07:51 PM
Once again, the liberal media bias shows thru as "reporters" show their contempt for someone they are covering

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MKKL0hc1QGw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MKKL0hc1QGw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Sweetchuck
06-29-2010, 07:59 PM
Probably happens more than you would expect.

Think about it - how many of us sit and listen to our companies motivational bullshit, mock it but go along with the program because we have to?

Palin's an easy target also, and she owns that.

red states rule
06-29-2010, 08:03 PM
Probably happens more than you would expect.

Think about it - how many of us sit and listen to our companies motivational bullshit, mock it but go along with the program because we have to?

Palin's an easy target also, and she owns that.

Difference is, we are not paid to report the who, what, where, when, and why in an unbiased and objective way

I always thought that was the job description of a reporter

Now, it is to promote the liberal agenda and destroy anyone who gets in the way of that agenda

Sweetchuck
06-29-2010, 08:15 PM
Difference is, we are not paid to report the who, what, where, when, and why in an unbiased and objective way

I always thought that was the job description of a reporter

Now, it is to promote the liberal agenda and destroy anyone who gets in the way of that agenda

I don't disagree, but human nature....

It's why you have to consider everything you read, see, smell, etc. - how much bias is in what's being reported to you? Can't take everything at face value, gotta filter out the bias.

I don't know about destroying agendas, but Palin, IMHO is a kook and she draws that kind of attention. I'm probably pissing on some sacred cows here, but I gotta call it like I see it.

red states rule
06-29-2010, 08:20 PM
I don't disagree, but human nature....

It's why you have to consider everything you read, see, smell, etc. - how much bias is in what's being reported to you? Can't take everything at face value, gotta filter out the bias.

I don't know about destroying agendas, but Palin, IMHO is a kook and she draws that kind of attention. I'm probably pissing on some sacred cows here, but I gotta call it like I see it.

But these same liberals look you in the eye and tell you they are objective and they do not put their personal opinions in their stories. Which is a lie

They will try to destroy you. These same "reporters" even went after Ms Palin's family and infant child

You may consider her a kook, but I consider her a breath of frsh air. She has some questions to answer with me on some of her positions, but she is a force to be delt with in the Republican Party

Libs are scared of her, and that is why they hate her so much

Sweetchuck
06-29-2010, 08:30 PM
But these same liberals look you in the eye and tell you they are objective and they do not put their personal opinions in their stories. Which is a lie

They will try to destroy you. These same "reporters" even went after Ms Palin's family and infant child

You may consider her a kook, but I consider her a breath of frsh air. She has some questions to answer with me on some of her positions, but she is a force to be delt with in the Republican Party

Libs are scared of her, and that is why they hate her so much

I don't know if libs are scared of her, more that she's an easy target.

I don't have a lot of respect for Palin. First, she's a kook. Caribou Barbie, that wacky voice, her wacky "God told me to run for VP"... Really, it's everything that libs are looking for in an easy target.

She was voted into office by the people of Alaska and she bailed out on them to do whatever she's doing at this point. Sorry, she let them down and if she decides to run for POTUS or VP, I'm going to vote for her? What if she decides a better career in radio is a better option for her mid term - is she going to quit and go into radio?

I know the GOP is starved for an identity, Palin isn't it as far as I'm concerned. She represents much of what is wrong with politics lately and I don't support that.

Maybe these reporters were accurately... reporting.

red states rule
06-29-2010, 08:34 PM
I don't know if libs are scared of her, more that she's an easy target.

I don't have a lot of respect for Palin. First, she's a kook. Caribou Barbie, that wacky voice, her wacky "God told me to run for VP"... Really, it's everything that libs are looking for in an easy target.

She was voted into office by the people of Alaska and she bailed out on them to do whatever she's doing at this point. Sorry, she let them down and if she decides to run for POTUS or VP, I'm going to vote for her? What if she decides a better career in radio is a better option for her mid term - is she going to quit and go into radio?

I know the GOP is starved for an identity, Palin isn't it as far as I'm concerned. She represents much of what is wrong with politics lately and I don't support that.

Maybe these reporters were accurately... reporting.

The left is scard of her, She clicks with alot of people who are opposed to the current tax and spend Dems in DC - and the RINO'S who roll over

She has packed crowds who show theri support for what she has said.

She has been succesful in backing candidates in the primaries

Time will tell is she is ready for prime time - we all know Obama is not

The "reporters" who covered this speech were not reporters. they were liberal hacks who accidently showed their true colors

It would be like hiring me to cover an Obama speech for a newspaper or TV station

Sweetchuck
06-29-2010, 08:39 PM
The left is scard of her, She clicks with alot of people who are opposed to the current tax and spend Dems in DC - and the RINO'S who roll over

She has packed crowds who show theri support for what she has said.

She has been succesful in backing candidates in the primaries

Time will tell is she is ready for prime time - we all know Obama is not

The "reporters" who covered this speech were not reporters. they were liberal hacks who accidently showed their true colors

It would be like hiring me to cover an Obama speech for a newspaper or TV station

Here's where we disagree.

I think she clicks with the same crowd that marches in lockstep with Rush and Beck. The bucket-carrying crowd.

Build it and they will vote.

red states rule
06-29-2010, 08:42 PM
Here's where we disagree.

I think she clicks with the same crowd that march in lockstep with Rush and Beck. The bucket-carrying crowd.

Build it and they will vote.

Yea the crowd that wants lower taxes, opposed to massive deficits; Obamacare; and Cap and Trade, and are sick to see the Dems policy of appeasement to our enemies

About 60% say the coutry is heading in the wrong direction. the same number want Obamacare repealed and support the AZ law on immigration

Yea, a great crowd to be a part of

Sweetchuck
06-29-2010, 08:45 PM
Yea the crowd that wants lower taxes, opposed to massive deficits; Obamacare; and Cap and Trade, and are sick to see the Dems policy of appeasement to our enemies

About 60% say the coutry is heading in the wrong direction. the same number want Obamacare repealed and support the AZ law on immigration

Yea, a great crowd to be a part of

Right.

Ask the Alaska crowd what she's all about.

red states rule
06-29-2010, 08:50 PM
Right.

Ask the Alaska crowd what she's all about.

Hey, she is on a roll, and has done well is backing candidates. Libs are worried given Obama's poll numbers, and massive numerous failures

Sweetchuck
06-29-2010, 08:52 PM
Hey, she is on a roll, and has done well is backing candidates. Libs are worried given Obama's poll numbers, and massive numerous failures

So vote for her because she is popular?

Isn't that how we wound up with BO?

This is one of my biggest problems with our voting populace, they vote with their hearts, not their brains.

It's all flavor of the day shit.

red states rule
06-29-2010, 08:54 PM
So vote for her because she is popular?

Isn't that how we wound up with BO?

This is one of my biggest problems with our voting populace, they vote with their hearts, not their brains.

It's all flavor of the day shit.

Where did I say I would vote for her? I posted she has several questions she has to answer for me.

The Republican field is wide open - and maybe even Obama will get some opponents given his tumble in the polls and mounting failures

I am opening for a CONSERVATIVE to step up and take on Obama, the Dems, and their supporters in the media

Sweetchuck
06-29-2010, 08:55 PM
Where did I say I would vote for her? I posted she has several questions she has to answer for me.

The Republican field is wide open - and maybe even Obama will get some opponents given his tumble in the polls and mounting failures

I am opening for a CONSERVATIVE to step up and take on Obama, the Dems, and their supporters in the media

And so am I, but I'm looking for someone who is QUALIFIED, not simply electable.

red states rule
06-29-2010, 08:57 PM
And so am I, but I'm looking for someone who is QUALIFIED, not simply electable.

That is fine. But I did not say I would vote for her

If you are going to quote me, please be accurate

I am a Reagan conservative, and that is what we need to fix the mess Obama has got us in

Sweetchuck
06-29-2010, 08:58 PM
That is fine. But I did not say I would vote for her

If you are going to quote me, please be accurate

I am a Reagan conservative, and that is what we need to fix the mess Obama has got us in

Where was I inaccurate?

red states rule
06-29-2010, 08:58 PM
Where was I inaccurate?

Where you said I would vote for her

Sweetchuck
06-29-2010, 09:06 PM
Where you said I would vote for her

Nope, I never said you would vote for her.

red states rule
06-29-2010, 09:09 PM
Nope, I never said you would vote for her.

See post #12. You implied it in the first sentence

Bottom line is, given the current track Obama is on - nearly any conservative has a good chance of making Obama a one term President

After the trashing the liberal media has done to Ms Palin and her family, it would be great to watch them if she was one to the reign of the Messiah

Sweetchuck
06-29-2010, 09:14 PM
See post #12. You implied it in the first sentence

Bottom line is, given the current track Obama is on - nearly any conservative has a good chance of making Obama a one term President

After the trashing the liberal media has done to Ms Palin and her family, it would be great to watch them if she was one to the reign of the Messiah

You are mistaken on post #12, but I forgive you.

Suggesting that BO's so far disastrous presidency is reason to nominate the first huckster that excites the herd isn't a wise decision to nominate them.

Nor is the fact that the media trashed her family regardless of how much of it was self inflicted.

Sorry man, I prefer substance over fluff. I want a candidate who is dedicated to true conservative values, not a fucking crackpot, someone who understands politics, the process and the people. Let me emphasize - THE PEOPLE.

Will my candidate be nominated? Probably not. Would I vote for Palin if she were the last ditch effort to get BO out of office, sure. I voted for McCain and technically for Palin also.

Does that make her an ideal candidate? Fuck no. It makes her a warm body, just like McCain.