PDA

View Full Version : Obama on Unemployment At Least It's Not "12 or 13 or 15" Percent

red states rule
07-01-2010, 04:35 AM
This guy is sounding more and more like Jimmy Carter

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/06/30/obama_on_unemployment_at_96_at_least_its_not_12_or _13_or_15_percent.html

DragonStryk72
07-01-2010, 05:05 AM
This guy is sounding more and more like Jimmy Carter

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/06/30/obama_on_unemployment_at_96_at_least_its_not_12_or _13_or_15_percent.html

That's sort like, "Well, yeah the house burned down, but at least I stopped the house next door from catching."

And really, "every economist?" That's not possible, given the shear number that have pointed out the stimulus run as a major reason for the continued unemployment.

red states rule
07-01-2010, 05:11 AM
That's sort like, "Well, yeah the house burned down, but at least I stopped the house next door from catching."

And really, "every economist?" That's not possible, given the shear number that have pointed out the stimulus run as a major reason for the continued unemployment.

A trillion dolar "stimulus" bill, several "jobs" bills - yet Dems tried to pass ANOTHER extension of unemployment benefits

The Dow is below 10,000 again

It is clear, Obama is in way over his head - and the US economy is paying the price for those who bought the hope and change BS

KarlMarx
07-01-2010, 06:18 AM
It is clear, Obama is in way over his head - and the US economy is paying the price for those who bought the hope and change BS

There are some who are, shall we say "challenged"?, who will vote for this guy again. That's scary. Some people should not drink, others should not gamble, and others still should not vote.

cat slave
07-01-2010, 11:32 AM
Guess its like being almost dead but not quite.

Kathianne
07-01-2010, 11:58 AM
Of course using the labor stats as they used to be kept, the Unemployment rate is closer to 18% nationally, higher in some areas.

http://www.shadowstats.com/

red states rule
07-02-2010, 04:47 AM
During the campaign the liberal media and Dems sold Obama as our saviour. He was the Chosen One who would lead America and the world, to peace and prosperity

Now they are lowering the bar, telling us not to expect to much, Republicans are blocking his bills, and of course - its all Bush's fault

KarlMarx
07-02-2010, 05:34 AM
The problem with the unemployment figures is that not enough people are unemployed.... like

Barak Obama
Nancy Pelosi
Harry Reid
Barney Frank
Rahm Emmanuel

and about 300+ Democrat and RINO Congressmen and Senators

red states rule
07-02-2010, 05:35 AM
The problem with the unemployment figures is that not enough people are unemployed.... like

Barak Obama
Nancy Pelosi
Harry Reid
Barney Frank
Rahm Emmanuel

and about 300+ Democrat and RINO Congressmen and Senators

Obama will stil have his job next year - but as for the rest of your list we will know that in November

This morning the jobs report comes out and we will see how the "stimulus" bill is doing

Trinity
07-02-2010, 06:43 AM
There are some who are, shall we say "challenged"?, who will vote for this guy again. That's scary. Some people should not drink, others should not gamble, and others still should not vote.

We call them special people at my work...:coffee:

CSM
07-02-2010, 06:48 AM
Hmmm...I wonder how he reconciles his apparent relief that unemployment is not any higher than it is with Pelosi's assertion that unemployment creates jobs? I thought Obama wanted to create more jobs?

Sweetchuck
07-02-2010, 04:43 PM
I know I'm late in the thread, but I just gotta say it.

I heard this earlier today and I have a hard time believing that anyone out there - even his liberal head-in-the-sand supporters are buying this bullshit.

This is why I'm convinced that we're spending wildly, with no understanding of it's impact - present, we know what this means for our future. To simply say "it could have been worse" is a cop-out and if BO and his administration were running a for-profit corporation, the Board would can them all immediately after this statement.

Kathianne
07-02-2010, 04:48 PM
I know I'm late in the thread, but I just gotta say it.

I heard this earlier today and I have a hard time believing that anyone out there - even his liberal head-in-the-sand supporters are buying this bullshit.

This is why I'm convinced that we're spending wildly, with no understanding of it's impact - present, we know what this means for our future. To simply say "it could have been worse" is a cop-out and if BO and his administration were running a for-profit corporation, the Board would can them all immediately after this statement.

Indeed. That is obvious with the report of 9.5 unemployment. It's double that, but they are leaving out those that have run out of benefits or stopped looking. It's a sham.

Sweetchuck
07-02-2010, 04:50 PM
Indeed. That is obvious with the report of 9.5 unemployment. It's double that, but they are leaving out those that have run out of benefits or stopped looking. It's a sham.

Well, it could be argued (liberally) that BO's stimulus plan is working. The rate is dropping. By default that is, people are giving up and removing themselves from the workforce.

red states rule
07-03-2010, 04:40 AM
It is amazing

125,000 jobs lost last month and Obama says we are headed in the right direction?

Of course, the liberal media goes along with the scam on the people - trying to make them believe the "stimulus" is working and America is on the road to recovery

Meanwhile, I was talking to the #2 person at the call center where I work and she was talking about the increasing volume of defalt correspondence and told me we may start with voluntary OT - before we go to mandatory OT

Yes the Obama economy is doing well for me. As long as libs are running things, more and more people will default on their mortgage and I will have plenty of work

red states rule
07-03-2010, 04:57 AM
Well, it could be argued (liberally) that BO's stimulus plan is working. The rate is dropping. By default that is, people are giving up and removing themselves from the workforce.

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/100702beelertoon_c20100702010729.jpg