PDA

View Full Version : Al Gore sex investigation to be re-opened, say Portland police

red states rule
07-01-2010, 04:42 AM
This could be more serious then anyone thought. Where is the NOW gang and all the feminsts that hit the air waves when a Republican is accused of the same behavior?

An investigation into claims of sexual assault by former vice president Al Gore is to be re-opened, Portland police said Wednesday.

The move came after the massage therapist that accused Gore of mauling her in a hotel room in late 2006 was identified as Molly Hagerty.

In a statement Wednesday, police officials said: "The Portland Police Bureau has made the decision to re-open the case regarding the allegations brought forward against Mr. Al Gore.

"Consistent with our policy regarding open investigations, the Police Bureau will not be commenting on any additional specifics regarding this case at this time."

The issue came to light last week, with Portland police confirming they were made aware of the sex assault claim as the National Enquirer ran a story on the alleged incident .

The Enquirer identified Hagerty, 54, late Tuesday ahead of an interview due to hit stands Thursday in which she calls Gore "a pervert and a sexual predator."

She reportedly told the supermarket tabloid she has video surveillance and DNA evidence to support her claims regarding her experience with Gore.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/al_gore_sex_investigation_to_be_lssKZHBolEjwDpbrWn 1BBN

namvet
07-01-2010, 08:27 AM
"a pervert and a sexual predator." sounds like the global warming was in his pants :coffee:

Kathianne
07-01-2010, 08:37 AM
Yep, almost enough to make you want to subscribe to the Enquirer. :laugh2:

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=N2I5ZDE4MmRjMTZmMjExOTk0NTBmM2Y0YjBiMWE0OTQ=

Friend Corroborates Masseuse's Story About Gore [Daniel Foster]
The newest issue of The National Enquirer (I know, I know) has an interview with Molly Hagerty, the Oregon masseuse who accused Al Gore of sexually assaulting her during a 2006 session inside a Portland hotel. Also interviewed is Hagerty's friend, Greg Boatman, who she told about the incident soon after it happened. Says Boatman:

"She called me on the phone on Oct. 23, 2006. I remember the date because that's my birthday. She was excited about the massage she had scheduled for that evening — she said it was with former Vice President Al Gore.

"I was shocked when she called back and woke me around 4 a.m. that same night. When I picked up, she was in tears. She told me she was assaulted...Mr. Gore groped her and threw her down on the bed.

"I was shocked and believed her right away. Molly's never lied to me — she's one of the most honest people I've ever met."

Now this sounds like classic hearsay, and it is. But the Enquirer also quotes a criminal defense attorney who calls such "outcry witnesses" potentially important.

Which may explain this:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/tipper_al_cover_big_assets_Dhe0Wi2jbjSxS7N7QOzgDN

Tipper & Al cover big assets
By ISABEL VINCENT and MELISSA KLEIN
Last Updated: 7:46 AM, June 27, 2010
Posted: 2:31 AM, June 27, 2010
Buying an $8.8 million California mansion months before announcing their divorce wasn't the only puzzling real-estate transaction for the Gores.

A month after snagging the Montecito estate in October 2009, Al and Tipper Gore transferred nine properties in Carthage, Tenn., from their own names into a limited liability company.

The transfer on Nov. 30, 2009, came after an Oregon masseuse lodged a January 2009 police complaint accusing the former vice president of sexual abuse.

The woman claims Gore came on to her like a "crazed sex poodle."

Experts say that transferring property is usually a way to protect assets from legal claims.

The Gores bought the California estate through a trust, which can be another way to shield assets, said Manhattan divorce lawyer Sherri Donovan.

Binky
07-01-2010, 01:27 PM
"a pervert and a sexual predator." sounds like the global warming was in his pants :coffee:

:laugh2::laugh2: He wouldn't know global warming if it exploded in his pants....:eek:

Sweetchuck
07-01-2010, 05:27 PM
Let's see, the Gores announce their separation and days later these charges surface.

Where there's smoke...

red states rule
07-01-2010, 06:28 PM
Gore could plead he was temporary Insanity due to exposure to massive amounts of C02 because of global warming

namvet
07-02-2010, 10:56 AM
qgc5_C0-87o

You don't need subtitles. I have a whole new appreciation for asian pop culture :laugh2:

revelarts
07-02-2010, 11:22 AM
I don't know how Bill has manged to stay out of Jail. His -activities- have popped up in the news since Arkansas.
But, shessh, Washington is like ancient Rome. Remember the DC madam that committed "suicide".

Politics, power, drugs, money and sex all go together up there.

God help us all.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lt6O0ruFmfE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lt6O0ruFmfE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

actsnoblemartin
07-02-2010, 06:18 PM
al bore having sex :puke3: