PDA

View Full Version : lets start over please

actsnoblemartin
07-03-2010, 04:56 AM
Psychoblues, is a really kind, nice person if you give him a chance. please dont hold on to past wrongs, if you do then I dont deserve forgiveness, cause ive been the biggest self righteous prick on this board at times

I believe from my conversations with him, though I dont want to speak for him or anyone cause its not my place, that he wants to start over too.

Please be kind to him, and everyone else. :)

Psychoblues
07-03-2010, 05:12 AM
Psychoblues, is a really kind, nice person if you give him a chance. please dont hold on to past wrongs, if you do then I dont deserve forgiveness, cause ive been the biggest self righteous prick on this board at times

I believe from my conversations with him, though I dont want to speak for him or anyone cause its not my place, that he wants to start over too.

Please be kind to him, and everyone else. :)

Marteen, you are the kindest, most honest and most empathetic person that I have ever met on the internets. God bless you and God bless your intentions.

:beer::salute::beer:

Psychoblues

PostmodernProphet
07-03-2010, 08:16 AM
always willing to give a person a second chance....or in psycho's case, a 246th chance.....

Psychoblues
07-03-2010, 09:22 AM
always willing to give a person a second chance....or in psycho's case, a 246th chance.....

pimp, you are such a fuckin' sweetie!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Gaffer
07-03-2010, 09:32 AM
Someone left the door open again and the drunk wandered in.

Psychoblues
07-03-2010, 09:41 AM

Who the heck let the guffer into this conversation?

Pissonya.

Psychoblues

PostmodernProphet
07-03-2010, 11:09 AM

Psychoblues

and by being an asshole and calling me pimp you've fucked up your second chance from me.....I hope they ban your sorry ass again soon....

actsnoblemartin
07-03-2010, 08:45 PM
I love how the personals attacks against psycho continue. :lame2:

psycho dont worry about it, some people apparently hold grudges :poke:

completely inappropriate

booo booo :slap:

how was this helpful?

please try and ignore him pb, like a couple of other people, they cant let go of the past :poke:

Psychoblues

PostmodernProphet
07-03-2010, 10:14 PM
how was this helpful?

perhaps it helped restore you to reality....

actsnoblemartin
07-03-2010, 10:16 PM
In the past, I know pb has been a bit rambunctious but I try and judge a man on who he is now, not then

still respect you pmp

perhaps it helped restore you to reality....

PostmodernProphet
07-04-2010, 06:25 AM
In the past, I know pb has been a bit rambunctious but I try and judge a man on who he is now, not then

still respect you pmp

/shrugs....in light of his first comment to me, I will judge him for what he continues to be....

HogTrash
07-04-2010, 08:57 AM

Please be kind to him, and everyone else. :) :splat:Fail! :dunno:

actsnoblemartin
07-05-2010, 01:00 AM
his response to you was not nice, and I dont approve it.

I cant ref here, you feel however you want to feel my friend

/shrugs....in light of his first comment to me, I will judge him for what he continues to be....

Psychoblues
07-05-2010, 04:11 AM
his response to you was not nice, and I dont approve it.

I cant ref here, you feel however you want to feel my friend

marteen, there is nothing to approve or disapprove. I thought the pimps initial comment about and directed towards me in this thread was playful and I responded in kind. Besides, If I don't have a nickname for you it's generally because I don't care for you.

Let the shithead whine. It's become expected of him and his kind, don't 'cha know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Sitarro
07-05-2010, 04:33 AM
marteen, there is nothing to approve or disapprove. I thought the pimps initial comment about and directed towards me in this thread was playful and I responded in kind. Besides, If I don't have a nickname for you it's generally because I don't care for you.

Let the shithead whine. It's become expected of him and his kind, don't 'cha know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Barry still hasn't earned my vote and he is not my President, he's just another ripoff snake oil salesman for asswipes like Georgy Soros.

actsnoblemartin
07-05-2010, 01:49 PM
oh thats what I get for not being good at reading people, sorry mate :salute:

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
07-05-2010, 05:30 PM

Psychoblues

oh thats what I get for not being good at reading people, sorry mate :salute: