PDA

View Full Version : Woman who stored corpses in her house just couldn't deal with death

KarlMarx
07-05-2010, 09:45 PM
WYALUSING -- The 91-year-old widow lived by herself in a tumbledown house on a desolate country road
But she wasn't alone, not really, not as long as she could visit her husband and twin sister.

No matter they were already dead. Jean Stevens simply had their embalmed corpses dug up and stored them at her house -- in the case of her late husband, for more than a decade -- tending to the remains as best she could until police were finally tipped off last month.

Much to her dismay...

remainder of article at:

http://www.pressconnects.com/article/20100705/NEWS01/7050324/1006/

I should feel sorry for the little old lady. She is definitely not a well person. I can't imagine having any of my dead loved ones exhumed....much less have them "live" with me.

SassyLady
07-05-2010, 10:02 PM
remainder of article at:

http://www.pressconnects.com/article/20100705/NEWS01/7050324/1006/

I should feel sorry for the little old lady. She is definitely not a well person. I can't imagine having any of my dead loved ones exhumed....much less have them "live" with me.

How crazy was the person who dug them up and delivered them to her house? That's my question.

KarlMarx
07-05-2010, 10:04 PM
How crazy was the person who dug them up and delivered them to her house? That's my question.
Either crazy or unscrupulous.... my guess is that someone must have gotten quite a bit of cash for doing the dirty deed(s). Exhuming a dead body without a court order is a felony... my guess is that the little old lady will probably be spending the rest of her days under a psychiatrist's care and someone else is going to be spending some time in prison

SassyLady
07-05-2010, 10:15 PM
Either crazy or unscrupulous.... my guess is that someone must have gotten quite a bit of cash for doing the dirty deed(s). Exhuming a dead body without a court order is a felony... my guess is that the little old lady will probably be spending the rest of her days under a psychiatrist's care and someone else is going to be spending some time in prison

Let's hope so!

namvet
07-06-2010, 07:56 AM
they were dug up by ACORN. now they're registered dems

HogTrash
07-06-2010, 10:16 AM
This woman may portray herself as a sweet little old lady, but I wouldn't feel at all comfortable living in the same neighborhood.

And dead bodies will still putrefy[stink-rot], even if they are embalmed...Without a doubt, Mrs Stevens is as crazy as they come.