PDA

View Full Version : Gonorrhea Lectim

red states rule
07-06-2010, 05:04 AM
The Center for Disease Control has issued a warning about a new virulent strain of this old disease. The disease is called Gonorrhea Lectim. It's pronounced "Gonna re-elect 'em," and it is a terrible obamanation.

The disease is contracted through dangerous and high risk behavior involving putting your cranium up your rectum. Many victims contracted it in 2008...but now most people, after having been infected for the past 1-2 years, are starting to realize how destructive this sickness is.

It's sad because Gonorrhea Lectim is easily cured with a new drug just coming on the market called Votemout. You take the first dose in 2010 and the second dose in 2012 and simply don't engage in such behavior again; otherwise, it could become permanent and eventually wipe out all life as we know it.

Several states are already on top of this, like Virginia, New Jersey and Massachusetts, with many more seeing the writing on the wall.

actsnoblemartin
07-06-2010, 06:59 PM
hahahahahah :coffee:

The Center for Disease Control has issued a warning about a new virulent strain of this old disease. The disease is called Gonorrhea Lectim. It's pronounced "Gonna re-elect 'em," and it is a terrible obamanation.

The disease is contracted through dangerous and high risk behavior involving putting your cranium up your rectum. Many victims contracted it in 2008...but now most people, after having been infected for the past 1-2 years, are starting to realize how destructive this sickness is.

It's sad because Gonorrhea Lectim is easily cured with a new drug just coming on the market called Votemout. You take the first dose in 2010 and the second dose in 2012 and simply don't engage in such behavior again; otherwise, it could become permanent and eventually wipe out all life as we know it.

Several states are already on top of this, like Virginia, New Jersey and Massachusetts, with many more seeing the writing on the wall.

red states rule
07-07-2010, 07:01 AM
Remember in this election

FRIENDS DO NOT LET FRIENDS VOTE DEMOCRAT

HogTrash
07-07-2010, 07:26 AM
And just as blacks are the #1 carriers of STD's, they are also more likely to be infected with Gonorrhea Lectim.

And those are the cold hard facts folks...I don't makem, I just postem. :blsmile: :boobies:

Psychoblues
07-19-2010, 03:13 AM
Sick. Get help. It's available for you.

:beer::salute::beer:

Psychoblues

Jeff
07-19-2010, 10:24 AM
I thought the whole thread was funny as hell, Red I tried to rep ya but have to spread them

HogTrash
07-19-2010, 04:20 PM
Sick. Get help. It's available for you.

:beer::salute::beer:

PsychobluesI realize the truth is not only taboo, but can sometimes be painful as well.

But we are nolonger children and must learn to deal with occassionally having our bubbles busted.

It's never too late to wake up to life's realities, although it may soon be too late to use them to your advantage.