PDA

View Full Version : I have found DP's newest political idol!

gabosaurus
07-06-2010, 10:19 AM
Pamela Gorman, Congressional candidate in Arizona's third district. Gorman is a conservative Christian, tea party supporter and owner of a pretty fair gun collection. One of her campaign ads features her shooting a machine gun.
You will all love her.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GqnjzONrPiA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GqnjzONrPiA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

darin
07-06-2010, 10:58 AM
Fairly attractive woman - but she ain't hittin' jack running off rounds like that. Plus, the waist on her jeans is too high...very 1990.

:D

If she's for Conservative ideals, she'd have my vote. Even if she were ugly.

btw - are there ANY attractive liberal politicans?

HogTrash
07-06-2010, 12:23 PM
I don't think we would have to worry about a candidate like this trashing our constitution.

I hope the Congress and Senate are filled with like minded lawmakers come 2011. :clap:

Little-Acorn
07-06-2010, 01:32 PM
Pamela Gorman, Congressional candidate in Arizona's third district. Gorman is a conservative Christian, tea party supporter and owner of a pretty fair gun collection. One of her campaign ads features her shooting a machine gun.
You will all love her.

Is there something that makes her more important than any other candidate?

Silver
07-06-2010, 02:13 PM
First post that gabby ever made that I do agree with....and it only took 3 years

Hot, smart, and a real patriot that will support the Constitution (unlike Democrats),............nothing wrong with those traits....

SassyLady
07-06-2010, 04:54 PM
You will all love her.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GqnjzONrPiA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GqnjzONrPiA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Is there something you don't like about her Gabby?

Gaffer
07-06-2010, 05:01 PM
Is there something you don't like about her Gabby?

Let's see, she's pretty, intelligent and rational. All qualities gabby doesn't have. So gabby hates her.

SassyLady
07-06-2010, 05:06 PM
Let's see, she's pretty, intelligent and rational. All qualities gabby doesn't have. So gabby hates her.

Oh, I thought it might be because Ms. Gorman not only owns guns, but apparently knows how to use them!

Gaffer
07-06-2010, 05:14 PM
Oh, I thought it might be because Ms. Gorman not only owns guns, but apparently knows how to use them!

another quality gabby lacks.

gabosaurus
07-06-2010, 05:57 PM
I don't care about her either way. She is running in Arizona and I live in Southern California. I just figured you people would love her.

I hate to bust your fantasies, but I do know how to shoot a gun. I have taken a gun safety course and a shooting course. Our loaded gun is in a drawer right next to our bed. Feel free to come by our house when we are not expecting you. :D

Trigg
07-09-2010, 09:51 PM
I don't care about her either way. She is running in Arizona and I live in Southern California. I just figured you people would love her.

I hate to bust your fantasies, but I do know how to shoot a gun. I have taken a gun safety course and a shooting course. Our loaded gun is in a drawer right next to our bed. Feel free to come by our house when we are not expecting you. :D

You've taken a gun safety course and your LOADED GUN is in a drawer next to your bed???

fabulous :lame2: hope you didn't pay full price, since I would hope that you have it IN

1. a SAFE or
2. It has a TRIGGER LOCK.

NightTrain
07-10-2010, 10:05 PM

Dammit, you beat me to it, Gaffer.

NightTrain
07-10-2010, 10:06 PM

LOL, like hell you do.

namvet
07-11-2010, 09:35 AM
http://jeroenarendsen.nl/pics/SaguaroFinger.jpg

if she can off power to LA got my vote

Psychoblues
07-12-2010, 03:29 AM
Ain't she something else? You don't have to apologize, gabby.

:beer::salute::beer:

Psychoblues