PDA

View Full Version : Rps 101

Hobbit
04-29-2007, 02:05 PM
It's rock-paper-scissors, only with 101 possible choices, with each choice winning over 50 of the other choices.

Here is an interactive poster with pictures of how to do the gestures.

And remember, noise beats math...every time.

http://www.umop.com/rps101/rps101chart.html

Nienna
04-29-2007, 04:51 PM
This reminds me of when I was playing rock-paper-scissors with my 5 yo... I ended up with "rock," and he surprised me with "dynamite." :eek:

;)

Hobbit
04-29-2007, 05:40 PM
This reminds me of when I was playing rock-paper-scissors with my 5 yo... I ended up with "rock," and he surprised me with "dynamite." :eek:

;)

Well, dynamite does beat rock, it would seem. However, you can counter with scissors.

Nienna
04-29-2007, 06:38 PM
Well, dynamite does beat rock, it would seem. However, you can counter with scissors.

Yes, now that I have this handy chart! ;)

Jason's "dynamite" gesture didn't look like that, though. It included throwing up his hands and jumping while making loud exploding noises. :)

Hobbit
04-29-2007, 10:54 PM
Yes, now that I have this handy chart! ;)

Jason's "dynamite" gesture didn't look like that, though. It included throwing up his hands and jumping while making loud exploding noises. :)

Eh, it's a complicated chart, and I'd throw the kid some slack as long as it was clear what he was doing.

And when he gets older, paper beats nuke.

Nienna
04-30-2007, 06:18 AM
Eh, it's a complicated chart, and I'd throw the kid some slack as long as it was clear what he was doing.

And when he gets older, paper beats nuke.

I'll keep that in mind. :)