PDA

View Full Version : Pure unbridled hate.

HogTrash
07-08-2010, 03:08 PM
Do these uncivilized savages fit the discription of "niggers"?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTFLBNb6lQk&feature=relatedI know-I know-I know, all blacks don't feel this way.

:rolleyes:

gabosaurus
07-08-2010, 04:28 PM
OK then, let's review the America that YOU want to return. And the conduct that YOU (and many other conservative extremists) believe is acceptable:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5W94Egrz_Lw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5W94Egrz_Lw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Little-Acorn
07-08-2010, 04:32 PM

Whose description? Yours? Or everyone else's?

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=429617#post429617

gabosaurus
07-08-2010, 04:35 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZYEuTQLphVU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZYEuTQLphVU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

gabosaurus
07-08-2010, 04:36 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5CTG58jIlNA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5CTG58jIlNA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

KarlMarx
07-08-2010, 09:10 PM
OK then, let's review the America that YOU want to return. And the conduct that YOU (and many other conservative extremists) believe is acceptable:

</EMBED>

Gabby... ANYONE who disagrees with you seems to be a right wing extremist. Ergo, they are all racists, bigots, and homophobes and want to return America to the days of slavery. The fact is that we're not.

The fact is that the guy HT pointed out is a black racist. Did you actually take time to listen what that animal was saying? He wants to "kill the babies, kill the cripples, kill the faggots, kill the lesbies, and g** d*** it, let's kill them all!" The "them" he's talking about are white folks.

To someone like you a person like that just can't exist. Lou Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson are making loads of cash on fanning the flames of black racial hatred towards whites. Jesse Jackson's Rainbow Coalition routinely extorts companies over contrived racial issues. Lou Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam teach that white folks are the devil. None of them wants blacks and whites to live in harmony because if that were to happen, then the three of them would lose their meal ticket.

The fact is that black racism is alive and well. When most whites go to extremes to avoid being labeled racist, many blacks think it's their right...

Oh, and while we're talking about slavery... name a place where slavery is widely practiced today..... give up? Africa. That's right, blacks enslaving other blacks... And guess what... the Africans were engaged in the slave trade well before Europeans arrived on the scene. In fact, they helped the Europeans enslave their fellow Africans.... so, if white people are guilty of slavery... black people are even moreso. Because whites do not engage in slavery any longer, but black people do.

Let's call a rose a rose for a change and judge people by the content of their character instead of the color of their skin.

gabosaurus
07-08-2010, 11:32 PM
I understand that the guy in the video is a black racist. There are quite a few of them.
But let us not overlook the point HT was trying to make -- because there are black racists, it must be OK to be a white racist.
I don't condone racism of any form. If you hate whites, blacks, Latinos, Muslims or anyone purely because of their skin color, nationality or religious beliefs, you are WRONG.

Let's face it. Whites have never been lynched because they looked at a black woman. They have never been denied service in a retail establishment because of their skin color. They have never been forcibly exiled to decaying ghettos and denied basic services.
When Hog Trash comes on here terrified because someone he knows was hung from a tree or dragged through streets while tied to the back of a truck, then perhaps I will be sympathetic to his cause.

revelarts
07-09-2010, 06:35 AM
Let's call a rose a rose for a change and judge people by the content of their character instead of the color of their skin.

Amen

I do wonder about somthing though.

when it comes right down to it.
Nobody wants to be called or think of themselves as Racist . not even HT.

But everyone is ready to slap the label on someone else.

I'd called the guy in HT's Vid post a HARD CORE RACIST.
HT (sorry ) I'd call a you a racist as well. While It seems your a few miles behind as the black guy (who is that anyway?) your on the same road.

Maybe this is a subject for a new thread but below the line of HT and the Whitey killer here, there's a whole separate group that get labeled as racist on some level.

I wonder what constitutes racism in your mind and is it the same for black and whites (since that's the context it comes up here most. Native Americans, Asians and Hispanics don't rank the same attention on the board.)

If a black guy says. Whites make me nervous is he racist?
If a white says it, is he racist?

If a black says "I could never marry a white person" is she racist?
If a white says "I could never marry a black person" is she racist?

If a white person says I didn't get a job because I found out that they needed to hire 4 minorities for the opening, is she racist?
If a black person says I didn't get a job because I found out that the foreman said he wasn't hiring any more blacks for the opening, is she racist?

You see what I mean?
I could write more contraversal but my wife is telling me to go to work but, it seems to me that all sides give themselves more of a pass than they think. And accuse the other side far quiker than they would themselves. Human nature I suppose.

darin
07-09-2010, 06:45 AM
I understand that the guy in the video is a black racist. There are quite a few of them.
But let us not overlook the point HT was trying to make -- because there are black racists, it must be OK to be a white racist.

Wild speculation.

I don't condone racism of any form. If you hate whites, blacks, Latinos, Muslims or anyone purely because of their skin color, nationality or religious beliefs, you are WRONG.

But just as I support liberals right to be wrong, I support other proponents of hate and their rights to be wrong.

Let's face it. Whites have never been lynched because they looked at a black woman. They have never been denied service in a retail establishment because of their skin color. They have never been forcibly exiled to decaying ghettos and denied basic services.
When Hog Trash comes on here terrified because someone he knows was hung from a tree or dragged through streets while tied to the back of a truck, then perhaps I will be sympathetic to his cause.

Maybe shut the hell up or talk about what's going on NOW? Right now the ONLY group who is discriminated against, as a whole, is the white christian male.

red states rule
07-09-2010, 06:58 AM

and yet you same liberals who claim to want to wipe out racism where ever you find it - gave passes (and still do) to the likes of Rev Wright. YOu ignore racist remarks made by elected Dems (like Joe Biden) you rewrite history to protect Robert Byrd from his racist past

Gabby, it is the never ending mission of liberals like you to keep beelowing what a rotten place America is, and how it founded and built by racists. You thump your chest on how you hate racists yet you look the other way when anyone with a "D" at the end of their name makes a racist comment. You make excuses or ignore pure racist hate being sprewed form the pulpit and defend Obama because it is neccesary to increase power for your party

Party over principals is the name of game with you Gabby

KarlMarx
07-09-2010, 07:19 AM

Gabby, your thinking is wrong. Hating people is never justified.

OK. Now I can tell you that my parents, who are both from Italy and speak with in broken English, were denied service in a men's clothing store solely on the basis of their accent. It happened in 1997 up here in Upstate New York. In fact, the owners of the store were Jewish. I don't hate Jews. However, I will never patronize that store again.

At one time, Gabby, signs were put up in stores "Irish need not apply". At one time, Gabby, people would beat the crap out of you if you were Italian/Polish/Irish and on the wrong side of town. Does that mean that I, a son of Italian immigrants should carry that hatred towards the descendants of those that carried out those wrongs?

Lynching of blacks happened long ago. It's time to bury the past, and move forward. The only reason that racism is "alive and well" is because of two groups of people... the tiny minority of white racists and the likes of Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Louis Farrakhan.<!-- / message -->

KarlMarx
07-10-2010, 11:26 AM
dTFLBNb6lQkI know-I know-I know, all blacks don't feel this way.

:rolleyes:

This guy talking about whites and Hitler talking about the Jews... you can interchange the word "white" with "Jew" and you'd have a speech from Hitler.

This guy is talking about "The Final Solution" for whites.

This guy would just love to see Auschwitz, Treblinka, Dachau and the rest open back up and put white folks in the ovens and in the gas chambers.

He's a freaking African American Nazi.... and how about that, he's a Muslim, too....

Guess what, he was Lou Farrakhan's right hand man and is a member of the Black Panthers... how is it that I'm not surprised?

The Black Panther party is a bunch of murderers, thugs, and criminals. They ought to be prosecuted under the RICO statutes and shut down... but I doubt it will happen any time soon.