PDA

View Full Version : The "Why is it?" thread:

darin
07-09-2010, 11:12 AM
Why is it when a black man shoots a white cop it's just a 'tragedy' - or even a black cop shooting a white suspect - but when a white cop shoots a black man it's always about race?

What a pathetic world we live in.

gabosaurus
07-09-2010, 11:24 AM
I think it is a tragedy either way.
But a white cop shooting a black man is going to be about race because there is such a history of it. Especially if you live in the Los Angeles area or many parts of the South, where there is an established pattern of such.
Perhaps you should review your history.

darin
07-09-2010, 11:36 AM
perhaps you and others should live in the now. There is "history" - thousands of years of it - of 'racially-based' murders.

Some black folk need to stop playing the victim card.

Nukeman
07-09-2010, 12:22 PM
I think it is a tragedy either way.
But a white cop shooting a black man is going to be about race because there is such a history of it. Especially if you live in the Los Angeles area or many parts of the South, where there is an established pattern of such.
Perhaps you should review your history.

Ohh I say bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you look at the statistics (not to sound like HT) but blacks commit the majority of crimes in the US so they are going to come in contact with police a higher percentage of the time.....

History?????????? please move forward 100 years will you. We haven't had the type of problems your talking about in 2 generations.......

Binky
07-09-2010, 01:28 PM
Why is it when a black man shoots a white cop it's just a 'tragedy' - or even a black cop shooting a white suspect - but when a white cop shoots a black man it's always about race?

What a pathetic world we live in.

What I find pathetic is that we live in the 21st century and the only thing people care to tout is racism. It seems millions are stuck in the past. They are full of hate and revenge. Hate only hardens the heart and makes life miserable for those it comes in contact with....

Touting racism and blaming whites for everything possible is what has kept the majority of blacks down. They can't see past their hate so they can move on and make something of themselves. It's much easier to rob and kill than to face up to the fact that they are part of the problem. Anyway, at what point in a persons life does he or she step up and take responsibily for rotten deeds one has done? Or as individuals, do we just continue to hate and shut off our minds and not learn a dam thing to make life better?

I would think that in the century we're in now, people would use the energy they have to hate for doing something grand to make the world a better place rather than handing over the mess it's in for our kids, grandkids and future relatives.

Hate attracts hate. Hate for whites. Hate for blacks. Hate for mexicans. Hate for jews. Hate for christians. Hate for muslims. Hate, Hate, Hate.

Aren't you all friggin' tired of the hate? I damn sure know I am......:eek: