View Full Version : Monty Python

Trigg
07-12-2010, 07:34 PM
Watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail

The Knights that say Ni

KarlMarx
07-12-2010, 07:38 PM
anwy2MPT5RE

spam spam spam spam spam spam-ity spam!!! wonderful spam!

Trigg
07-12-2010, 07:42 PM
can't stand the smell of spam

KarlMarx
07-12-2010, 07:43 PM
can't stand the smell of spam
how about spam, eggs, bacon, sausage and spam? :-)

Trigg
07-12-2010, 07:45 PM
how about spam, eggs, bacon, sausage and spam? :-)

Nope, not even green eggs and spam.

Sweetchuck
07-12-2010, 07:52 PM
A couple of Christmases ago, my wife got me the 21 DVD set of the entire Flying Circus original TV series.

I already have all of the movies on DVD, Holy Grail is my ALL TIME #1 favorite movie.

My 6yr old can recite the entire bridge of death scene.

Trigg
07-12-2010, 07:54 PM
A couple of Christmases ago, my wife got me the 21 DVD set of the entire Flying Circus original TV series.

I already have all of the movies on DVD, Holy Grail is my ALL TIME #1 favorite movie.

That is excellent!!!!!! :salute::salute::salute:

Gaffer
07-12-2010, 07:56 PM

Did she get it at walmarts? :poke:

Trigg
07-12-2010, 08:02 PM

Bad, bad gaffer :laugh2:

Sweetchuck
07-12-2010, 08:07 PM

Hah! No, they don't sell this kind of quality.

She had to get it from Amazon or somewhere like that.

Gaffer
07-12-2010, 08:11 PM
Bad, bad gaffer :laugh2:

It was crying out to be said. :laugh2:

gabosaurus
07-12-2010, 11:01 PM
Next to Blazing Saddles, Monty Python and the Holy Grail is the greatest movie ever.
My sister and I have memorized pretty much every skit. My daughter knows most of them. It drives my husband (a non-enthusiast) crazy.
We have a fruit bowl on our kitchen table. When my husband picked up a banana once, my daughter ran over and said "Daddy, come at me with that banana!"

When my sister was a senior in high school, her and a friend won a Spanish club contest by doing the "Dead Parrot" sketch in Spanish.

Free Speech
07-13-2010, 07:55 PM
Next to Blazing Saddles, Monty Python and the Holy Grail is the greatest movie ever.
My sister and I have memorized pretty much every skit. My daughter knows most of them. It drives my husband (a non-enthusiast) crazy.
We have a fruit bowl on our kitchen table. When my husband picked up a banana once, my daughter ran over and said "Daddy, come at me with that banana!"

When my sister was a senior in high school, her and a friend won a Spanish club contest by doing the "Dead Parrot" sketch in Spanish.
Yes, Monty Python does have a way of getting into your head.
Killer Bunnies!
RUN AWAY-RUN AWAY!

I hope nobody was maimed from the film.
"It's only a flesh wound."