PDA

View Full Version : Asshole of the Month

Sweetchuck
07-12-2010, 10:28 PM
I did this on other forums, it's kinda neat.

Basically anyone can nominate ONE person, a political personality preferably but it can be anyone. I'll tally the nominations after the end of July and post a poll in early August where we can vote in the official Asshole of the Month for July.

Rules: You cannot nominate other forum members. You are, however allowed (and encouraged) to nominate yourself if you wish. Winners of the AoTM award are generally invalidated from further nomination for, say another 6 months or so, unless it's Obama.

I'll start off by nominating Malik Zulu Shabazz.

Mr. P
07-12-2010, 10:35 PM
I did this on other forums, it's kinda neat.

Basically anyone can nominate ONE person, a political personality preferably but it can be anyone. I'll tally the nominations after the end of July and post a poll in early August where we can vote in the official Asshole of the Month for July.

Rules: You cannot nominate other forum members. You are, however allowed (and encouraged) to nominate yourself if you wish. Winners of the AoTM award are generally invalidated from further nomination for, say another 6 months or so, unless it's Obama.

I'll start off by nominating Malik Zulu Shabazz.

I'll second that! I nominate OBAMA and myself.

Kathianne
07-13-2010, 01:37 AM
I'll have to go with Holder, that allows Shabazz to keep doing what he's doing:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q8uMM58a6SE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q8uMM58a6SE&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

DragonStryk72
07-13-2010, 01:57 AM
I've convinced the black panters of the current day have absolutely no fucking idea what real racism is. They're all whiny and bitchy about racism, but everyone let's them run at the mouth. Can you imagine any one of these jackasses not getting lynched back in the day?

Nowadays, there's pretty much nothing, no public outcry, no attempts to par them off. They get to say whatever they want, but if you went back even 40 years ago, they would never get to say stuff like this.

KarlMarx
07-13-2010, 05:01 AM
I've convinced the black panters of the current day have absolutely no fucking idea what real racism is. They're all whiny and bitchy about racism, but everyone let's them run at the mouth. Can you imagine any one of these jackasses not getting lynched back in the day?

Nowadays, there's pretty much nothing, no public outcry, no attempts to par them off. They get to say whatever they want, but if you went back even 40 years ago, they would never get to say stuff like this.
The Black Panthers are criminals, thugs, and murderers. If they were another race, they'd be called the Mafia. The Black Panthers have been involved in the murders of several people e.g. Alex Rackley in 1969, Werner Foerster in 1973, and John Frey in 1973.

If we didn't have an obviously black biased Attorney General and President the Panthers would be prosecuted under the RICO statute for organized crime, racketeering, murder, and a host of other crimes.

The Black Panthers are just The Mafia with a tan instead of wearing suits, they wear dashikis, but they are just as lethal.

As far as I'm concerned, the Panthers are Assholes of the Month, of the Year, and of the Century. It's too bad we don't have firing squads any more, that's the only thing that suits this rotting group of filth.

P.S. The argument that Whites are killing Blacks does not stand up to scrutiny. Blacks, while they make up roughly 12% of the population commit over 50% of all murders. A black person has a 90% chance of being killed by another black person.... If the Black Panthers really wanted to fix the problem, they'd focus on the problem within the black community. But, like other parties whose interest lie in stirring up racial strife, they won't admit it, and do not wish to see the problem solved. The White person is their scape goat and they intend to keep it that way.

namvet
07-13-2010, 08:12 AM
Holder. for letting the black kitty's off the hook

Abbey Marie
07-13-2010, 08:20 AM
The Iranian court that sentenced a woman to death by stoning, "slowly" no less, for allegedly committing adultery.

(The execution was halted, temporarily, but the sentence stands)

HogTrash
07-13-2010, 09:38 AM
I think it's wonderful that Malik Zulu Shabazz and his Black Panther followers are openly expressing their hatred for the white race, while main-stream black America silently nods in agreement.

Black Americans can barely manage to suppress their hatred, but because of the protection that political correctness has given them and their growing numbers, they grow bolder by the day.

There's even been an increase in blatant racism towards whites since Obama became president...The minorities can barely contain the inherent hatred that has been festering for many generations.

Personally, I think it's a good thing that they are bringing their hatred out of the closet too soon in hopes that it might open the eyes of white American skeptics, while we still have majority status.

Hopefully, their lack of restraint and bad timing will be our salvation.

By the middle of this century our children and grandchildren will be at the mercy of violent uncivilized savages who will hate them because of the color of their skin, as is now happening in South Africa.

Unless, we do something now..........Abandon political correctness and open your eyes people...Your children's future depends on you doing the right thing, not the politically correct thing.

namvet
07-13-2010, 09:42 AM
also they're bow wow to bin laden. but they're not sure if he did the 9-11 caper or not ...........huh???? :coffee:

krisy
07-13-2010, 02:47 PM
Eric Holder was the first I thought of. That will be my nomination. He scares me :eek:

DragonStryk72
07-13-2010, 03:16 PM
I think it's wonderful that Malik Zulu Shabazz and his Black Panther followers are openly expressing their hatred for the white race, while main-stream black America silently nods in agreement.

Black Americans can barely manage to suppress their hatred, but because of the protection that political correctness has given them and their growing numbers, they grow bolder by the day.

There's even been an increase in blatant racism towards whites since Obama became president...The minorities can barely contain the inherent hatred that has been festering for many generations.

Personally, I think it's a good thing that they are bringing their hatred out of the closet too soon in hopes that it might open the eyes of white American skeptics, while we still have majority status.

Hopefully, their lack of restraint and bad timing will be our salvation.

By the middle of this century our children and grandchildren will be at the mercy of violent uncivilized savages who will hate them because of the color of their skin, as is now happening in South Africa.

Unless, we do something now..........Abandon political correctness and open your eyes people...Your children's future depends on you doing the right thing, not the politically correct thing.

That's just it, I have friends that are black, and even they think the panthers are a bunch of hooting dickholes.

krisy
07-13-2010, 03:20 PM
I was thinking....there are so many assholes to nominate,it's a shame we don't have an asshole of the week or even asshole of the day!!! I know,thats over the top tho:laugh2:

Mr. P
07-13-2010, 03:33 PM
I was thinking....there are so many assholes to nominate,it's a shame we don't have an asshole of the week or even asshole of the day!!! I know,thats over the top tho:laugh2:

Vote for ME!

krisy
07-13-2010, 03:56 PM
Vote for ME!

But you don't qualify...your much too nice to be an asshole of the month :dance:

Binky
07-13-2010, 06:34 PM

Oddly enough, I don't think a hole could be dug deep enough to put all the assholes in it....

namvet
07-13-2010, 06:41 PM
Oddly enough, I don't think a hole could be dug deep enough to put all the assholes in it....

well

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3613/3279236161_c0e90e2e6d_o.gif

Sweetchuck
07-13-2010, 06:45 PM
Harr!!

Sweetchuck
07-13-2010, 06:54 PM
So we have nominated so far:

Shabazz
Holder
Obama
Iranian Courts

Remember, you can only nominate ONE person.

Did I miss anybody during the minor hijacking?

HogTrash
07-13-2010, 07:59 PM
That's just it, I have friends that are black, and even they think the panthers are a bunch of hooting dickholes.Little Red Riding Hood and a lifetime of experience has made me skeptical of wolves who claim to be something else.

You would never admit that you don't feel quite as comfortable around your black friends as you do your white friends.

Another truth is, they're not quite as comfortable around you as they are their black friends, but they will tell you different.

krisy
07-13-2010, 08:05 PM

Shabazz
Holder
Obama
Iranian Courts

minor hijacking?

SassyLady
07-14-2010, 12:11 AM
Holder...here's three reasons ... does that count for three votes?

1. Wanting to prosecute 9/11 terrorists in NYC
2. Suing Arizona for immigration law
3. Looking into overruling the Mehserle ruling

Abbey Marie
07-14-2010, 12:15 PM

Shabazz
Holder
Obama
Iranian Courts

One person or one group? Is my nomination of the Iranian court that made that ruling considered more than one?

KarlMarx
07-14-2010, 12:38 PM
Obama's not an a-hole, he's a black hole

You know, like one of those collapsed supermassive stars that suck up everything?

That's Obama, he's sucking every last of drop of blood out of every last person in this country... he's going down and he's making damn sure the rest of us are going down with him

If there are deep pits in hell, they will have to deepen them all when Obama takes up his residence there

Binky
07-14-2010, 03:35 PM
well

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3613/3279236161_c0e90e2e6d_o.gif

That's funny NV. However..........considering the fact there are an endless number of assholes living on this planet, I still don't think that hole is near large enough...May appear to be so, but naaaaah...........something tells me it would be overflowing with buttholes....:laugh2: :eek:

HogTrash
07-14-2010, 03:47 PM
well

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3613/3279236161_c0e90e2e6d_o.gifEvery conservatives dream...A liberal-eating hole...What a wonderful world it would be. :mm:

Sweetchuck
07-14-2010, 08:46 PM
One person or one group? Is my nomination of the Iranian court that made that ruling considered more than one?

You're cool, your nom is fine.

This isn't a scientific poll.

:coffee:

Abbey Marie
07-14-2010, 10:29 PM
You're cool, your nom is fine.

This isn't a scientific poll.

:coffee:

:salute:

Sweetchuck
07-21-2010, 07:49 PM
Still accepting noms.

:salute:

Sweetchuck
08-05-2010, 06:45 PM
Poll's up, vote away.

It will stay active for 10 days where I'll tally the votes at that time and announce the glorious grand winner (and start asking for August noms)

Kathianne
08-05-2010, 06:47 PM
Once again, Eric Holder gets my vote.

Sweetchuck
08-05-2010, 06:47 PM
Also, I fucked up the name of the poll. It should be AotM - July 2010.

Sweetchuck
08-16-2010, 09:14 PM
Congrats to Eric Holder for winning the esteemed Asshole of the Month for July 2010.

HogTrash
08-16-2010, 11:50 PM
:ahole: Hey Eric...hold this! :fart: